A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Swordfighting

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Swordfighting  - Page 4 Empty Re: Swordfighting

Post by moriarty 7/8/2014, 2:32 pm

Cecelia's mind was wandering a bit, thinking about things they could do. At the magic words "Doctor Who" she immediately snapped to attention. She frantically nodded her head, grinning like a maniac. Anna seemed so nonchalant about it. "Yes! Of course I would like to see!" She stood up quickly then sat back down slowly, easing the pain in her belly.

Post by Guest 7/9/2014, 10:08 am

Anna grinned maniacally. Then she realized something as she looked at Cecelia's stomach and her bloody dagger. "Oh sh!t." She said grimly. "Cece, I need you to put this dagger back in your wound." She said. "I shouldn't have taken it out." She said as she sterilized the dagger with antiseptic and antibacterial medicine stuff from her first aid kit. "Doctor who trip will have to wait. When you take a knife out of a wound, it will bleed even more. After that it will ooze pus and get infected. We need to put the dagger back in for a while." Anna said and he out her dagger. "Sorry." She added.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/10/2014, 11:37 am

Cecelia looked at the dagger and shook her head violently. She lifted her shirt, and the wound had already started to scab over. She kept shaking her head. "No, that won't work. It's already starting to scab over see? But more blood would also be bad." Cece took a deep breath and pushed the dagger away. "I can't do anymore blood. We should get one of the Apollo kids or something."

Post by Guest 7/10/2014, 2:28 pm

Anna shrugged. "Have it your way." Anna said. "Let's find some Apollo kid." She said.
    OOC: do we want an actual Apollo character to be rped via real person or an NPC?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/10/2014, 6:41 pm

OOC: Doesn't matter, probably an NPC, just to make it easier. XD

BIC: Cecelia sighed with relief. She didn't necessarily trust Anna to fix her up. After all, she just asked her to stab herself again to stop the bleeding.

Post by Guest 7/10/2014, 11:00 pm

"It works. Just saying. See this?" She said and pointed to an enormous scar on her arm. "Manticore barb. The wolves told me to leave it so the blood wouldn't seep through. A natural bandage."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/11/2014, 11:19 am

"Well, yeah, look at that scar. We already pulled it out, and its already starting to scab over." Cecelia had an idea suddenly. She pulled out the bloody shirt, gagged a little, and tore it into pieces. Luckily, it was a shirt the she didn't care about. "Disinfectant." She held out her hand, gesturing for the medicine.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 11:58 am

Anna tossed her the bottle. "What are you doing that for? Bandage?" She asked as Cecelia tore the bloody shirt to pieces.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/12/2014, 4:54 pm

Cecelia raised her eyebrows and grinned. "Just wait." She didn't know much about medicine, but she knew enough to disinfect a wound. She pulled a water bottle out of her bag and dabbed some on a piece of the shirt. Wiping down the wound, she put disinfectant on the cleanest part of the shirt she could find. She put that bit on her wound and winced, as it stung. She put on a pained smiled and looked at Anna.

Post by Guest 7/13/2014, 1:23 pm

"If you're fine, we can go into town and get the screwdrivers." Anna suggested as Cecelia put some disinfectant on a piece of t-shirt and dabbed it on her wound.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/13/2014, 1:28 pm

Cecelia nodded. "I think I'm ok. I just need to get a wrap. I'll make myself skinnier." She laughed, knowing she didn't need to be any skinnier. "Let's go get some actual bandages."

Post by Guest 7/13/2014, 10:27 pm

"No need." Anna said and zipped open her nearby back pack. "I always pack medical supplies." She said and pulled out a huge roll of gauze and some medical tape. "This'll do just fine. I've also got gigantic band-aids if you'd prefer those." Anna suggested.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/14/2014, 11:27 am

Cecelia nodded and smiled. "Yeah, and I'm the 'Boy scout type?'" She took the gauze and wrapped it around her middle. "Little help?" She handed Anna the gauze and disinfectant.

Post by Guest 7/14/2014, 1:24 pm

"But of course, madam." Anna said rediculously. "Sure!" She said and took the gauze and disinfectant from her, stashing it away in her backpack.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/14/2014, 5:36 pm

Cecelia rolled her eyes. "You are hopeless." She took a deep breath to make sure the gauze wasn't too tight around her belly. "I think I'm ok. Just need a bit of support." She stood up slowly, making sure she didn't die.

Post by Guest 7/14/2014, 6:21 pm

"Support, eh? Just a sec...." She said and dug through her pack until she found a small collection of metal poles. She began assembling them with some scissors and duct tape, and in 30 seconds she had a strong makeshift crutch. "Here you go!" She said and handed it to Cecelia.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/16/2014, 9:28 pm

Cecelia looked at Anna with confusion. "Yeah, I'm totally the boy scout." She took the crutch and leaned on it, not expecting much. Surprisingly, it was sturdy. "Hey, thanks!"

Post by Guest 7/17/2014, 1:21 pm

"No problem!" She said. "Ready for sonic screwdrivers and TARDISes?" Anna asked.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/18/2014, 11:57 am

Cecelia's eyes lit up with excitement. "YES!" She walked slowly on her makeshift crutch. "Lead the way, mademoiselle."

Post by Guest 7/18/2014, 1:43 pm

"No problemo!" Anna said and led the way to the borders of camp.
    OOC: new topic?
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 7/18/2014, 5:54 pm

OOC: Yeah, sure. No packing, because they are both prepared for anything. Or so they think.

Post by Guest 7/18/2014, 6:49 pm

OOC: *maniacal grin. Anna will bring her knife but otherwise, nothing.  Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:21 pm