A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Trip to Miami!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Trip to Miami! - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Miami!

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2014, 4:41 pm

OOC: How does she even have dynamite and how would the arrow even fly with the weight...

Post by Guest 7/24/2014, 4:50 pm

OOC:
    A: I would bring dynamite with me wherever I went if I was a demigod. She had some in her backpack.
    B: She has strong arms and a powerful bow. If she didn't snap the bowstring, the stunt could be pulled off perfectly.
    I'll edit my post to be more specific, if you want me to.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 7/24/2014, 5:24 pm

Rhyolo jumps out the car door. He is grabbed by a harpy. He stabbed the beast with his sai. He fell on the taxi roof and cut off their feet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/25/2014, 2:13 am

OOC: The strength of her arms and the power of her bow don't change anything to the weight of the arrow. It would plummet down. Please remove it.
    Also, where would she have gotten dynamite? They don't mention to have some at Camp.

BIC: "Eden what?" Lee called over the sound of the engine. She raced out of the airport and into the streets of Miami, eluding cars and motorbikes (tricky business), keeping an eye on the rear view mirror to check on the harpies. One had gotten Rhyolo on the roof, which made Lee naturally freak out and slow down so he wouldn't slip onto the road, and if he did, so he wouldn't die on impact.

"Alright, where is this godforsaken hotel," Lee hissed. Being a daughter of Hermes was handy for driving, running, stealing and surfing on the Internet, but when it came to finding your way, the god of traveling was totally useless.

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/25/2014, 5:32 pm

"It's about 8 blocks away." Rhyolo shouted. He noticed Lee had slowed down."Lee," he yelled "speed up! I have a plan."

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 5:45 pm

OOC: I edited it but my argument still stands. Anything can happen with luck.
    BIC: Between the shouting and cars and harpies at top speeds, Etso almost went mad. She continued to pick off harpies until there were no more left in sight or they were at angles that were hard to get to.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/26/2014, 6:25 am

OOC: This isn't really about luck but more about gravity and kinetic energy.

BIC: Well thanks, eight blocks is really cool, but in which direction?
    In the end, it didn't matter. She could feel the car's GPS in her mind, like an orb of energy slowly pulsing against her thoughts. For a second, Lee imagined it with a cute chibi face "Notice me senpaiiii!"

Senpai noticed. Now guide me to the Eden frigging Hotel.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/27/2014, 2:12 pm

Rhyolo uses his fire and makes a dome of fire incinerating all of the harpies in a 15 foot radius. He kept this up until no harpies were left. He said, "Wish I could've done that earlier."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/27/2014, 3:04 pm

OOC: A dome of fire over a car.... sure that's secure, Rhyolo? Also, that power seems to be a bit OP.

BIC: The GPS connected to Lee's thoughts, having her see clearly which roads to take. In a couple of minutes, they were at the hotel, the daughter of Hermes flattening the break pedal under her foot.

"The ride will cost you thirty drachmas, dear customers," she told them with a grin. "Thirty drachmas each."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/27/2014, 3:22 pm

Rhyolo jumps off the car and smirks,"I already payed." He grabs his bag and opens the hotel door. "Ladies first."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/28/2014, 4:18 am

"Well then, you go first," Lee teased Rhyolo.

She had always found the phrase Ladies first rather stupid, to be honest. It was supposed to be sweet and gallant, but to her, it just sounded like discrimination. And as a Native American, she had met enough discriminatory people to know what she was talking about.

The hotel was a huge building with a big Eden Roc logo in golden letters on a sparkly blue background.

Lee hopped into the hotel with them, pushing her cap backwards on her head, her white shorts emphasizing her brown skin; Etso got the keys to the suite and all three of them took the elevator. When they reached the suite, Lee dropped her backpack.

"Hermes almighty," was all she could say.

It was a large, stylish suite with blue lights behind the curtains and a very modern kitchen. The living room had a row of huge windows leading out on a balcony from which she could see the Miami bay unravel at her feet. The sea was perfectly calm, the white sand beach dotted with palm trees, the sky a vivid, intense blue with not a single cloud.... it looked like a post card had been plastered onto the world. Lee went to the bedrooms, stuffing a couple of random things in her pockets on the way, and could only grin when she saw her perfectly made bed, with red and yellow ottoman pillows. Flopping down on top of it, she snatched the remote control for the TV, its flat screen hanging on the wall in front of her, and started clicking through the channels. The wireless was free here, she could sense it in her thoughts, though after a couple of moments, she shut the TV down and emptied her backpack on her bed to get her bikini.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm deffo going to the pool or the beach."  
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/28/2014, 11:29 am

"So who sleeps where?" he said. He really didn't care if he slept on the couch or a bed. He came to visit his cousin, Yerimiah Bell. He also came to hang out with his buds. Sure no guy ones but who cared.

Last edited by KingR on 7/28/2014, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 7/28/2014, 1:31 pm

OOC: rhyolo, have you read Morgan's post? Or at least most of it? According to her, we're already in the suite and is digging through her bag. May I ask you to read her (or my) posts more thoroughly, and could you please edit your post?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/28/2014, 2:10 pm

"Etso, didn't you say you wanted to take the couch?" Lee asked from inside the bathroom, where she was putting her bikini on. Dayum, all this stuff in here. Soaps, towels, shampoo... she just wanted to take everything with her, even if she didn't know what she'd do with all of it. But what the Hades, she was kleptomaniac, what did she care? Stealing was the most important.

She came out of the bathroom, her skinny, nut brown body garbed only in her turquoise bikini, her cap still on her head. She grinned at them and twirled around once, the animated tattoos spinning up her spine and pulsing with her heart beat.

"So how much time exactly are we staying here?" Hermes's daughter asked, hopping on one of the couches and stretching her lanky legs.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/28/2014, 2:57 pm

"All depends on if we go to disney. Im gonna call my cousin." He puts his stuff down in his room.

Post by Guest 7/28/2014, 6:00 pm

OOC: thank you.
    "Yeah, I called it in the car." Etso replied, whistling as she inspected the suite. There were enormous windows overlooking the white-sanded beach. Palm trees lined the shore and the water was crystal clear. It looked like something from a commercial. "About a week." Etso replied after rhyolo and watched as he dialed his phone.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/29/2014, 1:13 am

"Whoa boy, you sure you wanna do this?" Lee said as Rhyolo took out his phone. "Think about it, we're three juicy demigods over here, close to the Bermuda triangle. Doesn't seem like a good idea." Maybe they could use the Internet. Children of Hermes didn't attract any monsters when using the world wide web; if they had, Lee would never have made it to Camp Half-Blood.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/29/2014, 1:25 pm

"I'm gonna use a iris message."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/29/2014, 1:54 pm

"Clever boy," Lee said and stood up, her tattoo moving and pulsating up her spine. "So! Who's up for a little swim with Auntie Lee?" she asked with her mischievous, crooked smirk.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/29/2014, 2:17 pm

He goes to the bathroom. He messages his cousin. He changes to his swim trunks with the sea on one side and fire on the other. "I wanna go swimming."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/29/2014, 2:56 pm

"Nice pants, Mr fashion victim," Lee teased him and went to fetch her towel. "Shall we?"

She definitely needed some refreshment.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/29/2014, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/29/2014, 3:13 pm

"Thanks, speedy!" He jumps on her back. He smiles and laughs, "To the pool!"

Post by Guest 7/29/2014, 3:44 pm

OOC: sorry for the late post! Wifi is down at my house and I have horrible 3G. It should be fixed in a couple of days though!
    BIC: "Sure, Grandma Etso likes to swim also." Etso said, joining in and stepping into the bathroom. She changed into her light blue bikini and came out a little later. "Ready!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/29/2014, 4:13 pm

"Argh, my back!" Lee choked, mimicking intense pain as she doubled over, though maintaining Rhyolo on her back.

She carried him around a bit, then set him down as Etso came out. The daughter of Hermes draped herself in her towel like in a Roman toga and raised an arm. "Onwards! Tusculantis aspare vos exhortat est adaquunt patrus -- or something."

Laughing at how stupid the Latin gibberish she had just said sounded, Lee skipped out of the suite and ran to the elevator, not wanting to use her super speed-- for now.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 7/29/2014, 9:27 pm

Rhyolo laughs. He felt as if he was a normal boy agai. Just for good measure, "wheeee!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 9:43 am