A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jara (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Jara (PRIVATE) - Page 7 Empty Re: Jara (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 12:57 pm

"Yeah. I decided since you don't like my muscles or abs, I would go to the gym alone. I did. Then, at the beach, there were JFGs, and I was like, 'girls, I have a girlfriend, stopping trying to kiss me,' but they were like, 'fine, but can we at least touch one of those gorgeous tan muscles or your abs?' and I was like, 'well my girlfriend doesn't like them, so sure.' Oh, and I'm going to stop working out, and sell all my shirts for long sleeve shirts and I'll never flex or show my abs again." He thought this was pretty clever for a pretty boy. "So, bye."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female
    Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2014-04-20

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 1:07 pm

Tara grabbed his arm, "What are you doing Jason?" The thought of Jason changing his entire life style seemed bizarre. "You don't need to change your life. Why... Why are you? Jason I never said- what if..." Tara couldn't finish her sentence. She didn't even know what she was trying to say. "I didn't say I didn't like your abs. I was joking when I said I didn't care if you didn't flex. You can't be Jason Sungo without your muscle... Shirts." Tara huffed. "Jason? You know no one in my cabin is awake right? How were the JFG there? They insist on nine hours of sleep."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 1:12 pm

"Relax, I was trying to get you to crack. I read your diary last night. It was sweet. A bit creepy and obsessed, but still sweet. I'm sorry you felt alone." He smiled at her. "And plus, now I know you love my muscles and abs. I knew you couldn't resist." He flexed, then bent down a bit.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 1:20 pm

She shoved him back slightly. "You're a jerk," she laughed at herself, she hated that entire diary. She pulled his neck down and kissed him on the cheek, "you're really messed up."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 1:23 pm

Jason picked her up, from around the waist, and carried her like that into the forest-hiding spot. He sat down on a rock, so now she was sitting on his lap, towards him. He stared into her eyes, then finally said, "man, you really need some breath spray." He smiled at her.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 1:26 pm

Tara put her head in his chest embarrassed, "I just woke up."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 1:30 pm

"Hey, who cares. Maybe tomorrow you can write about how every time you've ever kissed dreamy Jason your breath stank like skunk." He kissed her.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 1:34 pm

She pulled away, "don't kiss me if I smell!" She felt bad her breath smelt bad. It was just always unexpected when he kissed her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 1:40 pm

"So don't kiss you ever?" he teased. He got up, and carried her back to her cabin, putting her down. "Alright, I'll wait here......and go do something..." when she left, he bolted to go gargle.

"Don't you ever not stink, Tina? Jason smells so hunk-alicious and you smell like dog poop. Shouldn't you be embarrassed?"
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 1:47 pm

"Oh, great your up." Tara walked into the bathroom and showered quickly using one of her sisters body scrubs. When she brushed her teeth she loaded up on tooth paste and brushed twice. She never had this issue, and now it was sriving her insane. Tara went outside and sat on the porch with her head in her hands.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 1:57 pm

Jason approached. "Are you...crying?" He sat by her. "You look beautiful. We can do something you like, if you want. Like, go to to the library. I'm sure as long as there's mirrors there I'll be fine." He smiled. He'd been trying to boost her spirit all day. "Then maybe you can meet Kaden, Nick, Zalia, Teagan, and Nick's dog, Brownie later. I wonder where those five are."
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 2:00 pm

"Why do I smell?" Tara was talking into her hands not wanting to look up. "It won't go away."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 2:04 pm

Jason just laughed. "That's such a stupid question. You may not be like Aphrodite kids brain wise, but look wise and worry-wise, you're the same. Here, my back's a bit better. Do you want to go to that diner later?" He put an arm around her, letting her rest on his muscly shoulder. "Would feeling my abs make you feel better?" he said, jokingly, and laughed.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 2:09 pm

Tara leaned on Jason and looked out into the courtyard, "so, you're saying I still smell."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 2:15 pm

"No, you smell a lot better. I'm saying you worry too much. He looked at his watch. "9:00 AM? That's not nearly enough time to get ready for the date!" He ran as quickly as he could to his cabin.

TIME SKIP

Jason waited outside of the cabin for her. He was in a tuxedo. He had spent six hours getting ready. If she didn't compliment him he'd be pretty mad. Ah, who was he kidding. He wouldn't get mad at her.
    RebekahJane9494
    RebekahJane9494

Female

Post by RebekahJane9494 7/20/2014, 2:23 pm

After Jason left Tara went back to bed because she only slept for two hours that night. She woke up with feathers all over her bed, which she really didn't understand. Tara wore a creme colored dress and a pair of heels. She curled her hair and brushed her teeth again. When she finished she opened the door and saw Jason. "Wow."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/20/2014, 2:27 pm

"Can say the same thing about yourself." Jason thought she looked really pretty. He offered her his arm. He took her, via taxi, to the fancy place.

ooc: I'll make it and pm you the link.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:55 pm