A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

who run the world?

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

who run the world? Empty who run the world?

Post by honey 7/23/2014, 3:33 pm

who run the world? Tumblr_inline_mo4vmc0TjN1qz4rgp
    alice fitzherbert
    alice didn't want to go to the trouble of walking all the way to the stables, collecting her pegasus, and flying out to 5th avenue in the smoggy city of new york. she instead chose to go to the much less glamourous choice of the camp store. in the dressing room, she quickly strips and pulls off her pink blazer and white shirt, trading them for a long-sleeved white blouse. since the people of camp half blood don't seem to have enough common sense to have mirrors inside the dressing rooms, she has to go out to the mirror in front of the dressing rooms.

she's studying her reflection with a critical eye when she hears the bell on the door jingle, signaling the entrance of a new customer.

ooc; alice's current outfit for reference!
    who run the world? Tumblr_m7dz3lwyif1qf6es4o1_250
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

who run the world? Empty Re: who run the world?

Post by Watsky 7/26/2014, 5:43 pm

If you love me let me go

back to my boring Tokyo,

where the demons from my past

leave me in peace.

Aidan walked into the camp store. He needed shampoo -- right now. He was wearing his laziest outfit, grey sweatpants, Chucks, and an orange Camp Half-Blood shirt. Normally he wouldn't wear something so basic, unless he was wearing it to bed, or chores or something. Unfortunately, he has seen too many people who have seen him in his most vulnerable state: lazy, tired, sweatpants, and wavy hair. Which is why he is here. He needs back up gel and a new straightener. He would kill for that straightener. He went straight for the bottom right corner of the back wall, where the hair products were. Disappointed, he picked up the generic brand gel. Sure, he wasn't expecting to find his preferred gel, but he was desperate. And to make it worse the only straightener they had was small and pink. Like his ex-boyfriend's d*ck. Ew.

As he was went up to the counter, he passed a girl looking at herself in the mirrors. That blouse was adorable. "Buy it," he said. "Works amazing with your hair."
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 7/29/2014, 2:18 pm

who run the world? Tumblr_inline_mo4vmc0TjN1qz4rgp
    alice fitzherbert
    she doesn't bother looking at the bloke. "mm, you think so?" she murmurs speculatively, twisting her torso one way, tilting her head another. yes, she supposes it will do. "i'll just have to tailor it a little." she nods decisively, and finally turns, her strawberry blonde curls swinging behind her. she looks at the boy who'd offered her advice. he didn't seem like much at the moment, or at least his clothes certainly didn't. but, she knew, with a little cleaning up, he'd look gorgeous. she glances at the pink device in his hand and wrinkles her nose, humming disapprovingly.

"no," she says, "that one is absolute sh!te." she gives the back wall a cursory glance--yes, she didn't think there were any good ones left. the aphrodite children used them up in a week's time. magnanimously, she adds, "you can borrow mine if you'd like."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 7/29/2014, 7:50 pm

If you love me let me go
    back to my boring Tokyo,
    where the demons from my past
    leave me in peace.

Aidan looked at the straightener in his hand, then back at the girl. "Really? I'd appreciate that." Any straightener is better than no straightener in Aidan's eyes. She was pretty, and Aidan had a feeling she was a good person to keep around, especially with Aidan's truly horrid sense of fashion. Well, he didn't think it was horrid at least. "I'll have to put one on hold for when they get here. How many bloody straighteners do the Aphrodite kids need, right?" That wasn't funny, Aidan, shut up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:03 am