A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Cover Up

Cover Up Empty Cover Up

Post by Guest 7/24/2014, 2:51 pm

I walked into the amphitheater, the only apparent sound the nature surrounding me and the clicking of my high-heeled shoes. The white leather of the shoes had gotten a bit dirty throughout my day, but at least they were still presentable. I’d have to clean them later, of course. But for now I didn’t really mind. I sat down, on the ground, then stood up again quickly, not wanting to get my dress dirty. I sat on the side of the stage, the blue and white material of my dress snagging a bit. I scowl, but then sigh and smile, watching absolutely nothing.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Cover Up Empty Re: Cover Up

Post by Theseus12 7/24/2014, 3:56 pm

Luke was just walking into the general area. He had no idea where he was going, why he was going there, or what he would do when he got there, but there you were. As he walked, he looked at his wrists, not liking the hidden blades attached to his wrist. This wasn't an assassin't creed game, and he didn't feel inclined to stab somebody. If he needed to fight, he could just use the staff in his pocket. As he walked, he noticed someone, a girl, standing there. "Hello," he asked tentatively. "My name is Luke... Son of Eirene. Who are you?"

Post by Guest 7/27/2014, 12:02 pm

I focus my attention on the boy that had walked up to me. "Me? Oh, I'm Stella. Stella Mortician Skyfinder, daughter of Athena. As a warning, I think I was born with the wrong parents. My dad abandoned me at an orphanage when I was born, and I act more like a child of Dionysus than of Athena." I say, watching him. "So..."
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 8/7/2014, 4:28 pm

"I see. Well. I'm not going to judge." He stood there awkwardly, then, "So, What are you doing here?"

((I apologize for the short post with the apparent lack of quality.))

Post by Guest 8/7/2014, 4:33 pm

"Nothing, really. Needed to escape reality for a while. And you?"

OOC: Same here dad, same here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 8:04 am