A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I wish that the memories could be washed away by the tides

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

I wish that the memories could be washed away by the tides Empty I wish that the memories could be washed away by the tides

Post by Marceline 8/17/2014, 3:31 pm

Charlotte stood at the edge of the aqueduct, looking down at the changing tides. The sound of the water overlapping each other could be heard even from the height she was at. The moon shone down on the currents, making it gleam. There were a few stars that could be seen. Charlotte didn't know any constellations but she wished she did now. The night was cool and refreshing. She only wore a dress that come to her knees though. She was going to go to a party tonight but decided not too. She had on rose earrings, golden bracelet, peach high heels and some makeup. Hr mind hadgone to the memories she had here at the aqueduct.
    A sslight breeze blew her wavy honey strands to the side. She pulled her hair over her shoulder. Every memory seemed to replay in her mind, she didn't want to remember them but they came back to her anyways.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

I wish that the memories could be washed away by the tides Empty Re: I wish that the memories could be washed away by the tides

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 3:48 pm

The destructive power of fire is a mere illusion. Fire is a tool, and, while it may be used as a weapon, fire is not destructive, so much as the people who wield it are. People will burn down lives, families, hopes, and dreams for no reason. Any person who would do such a thing is a heartless, soulless creature with no humanity...

Athena lit her cigarette and took a swig of her second bottle of beer as the words from her trial echoed through her mind. She was soulless, she was heartless, she had no humanity. But she did have her old friends, alcohol and Marlboro.

No, she wasn't drunk, just tipsy even that she wouldn't have to focus on the events of her past with too much scrutiny. She'd been on a clean streak for five months or so, but she knew she would break it eventually.

She finished the bottle and threw it aside, before humming Danny Boy to herself.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

I wish that the memories could be washed away by the tides Empty Re: I wish that the memories could be washed away by the tides

Post by Marceline 8/17/2014, 4:05 pm

Charlotte's thoughts were interrupted by a humming tune. For a moment she stay in the same position, gazing out at the landscape below before turning her head to see who or what it was. A girl was walking along with a beer in hand and a cigarette in her mouth. She recognized her as Athena. Being quite popular helps with knowing other peoples name and whatnot.
    She wondered what she was doing here at night. Athena probably wondered why Charlotte was here at night. The season was because their were too many people here during the day, it could become crowded.
    "Oi!" She said to get her attention.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 4:40 pm

Athena heard someone's voice and stood up, looking in the direction it had come from...which, for some reason, was...up? Athena located the silhouette of someone, up on the edge of the aqueduct. She quickly kicked the beer bottle farther away from herself and snuffed out her cigarette.

"Who's up there?" She said, taking note of all the facts. It had been a pretty feminine voice, so probably a girl. Then again, girls her were typically a lot more bad-a than the guys, so that wasn't the best news. They had to be pretty powerful or smart in order to get up there. Then again, she wasn't exactly in the gossip of camp, so there might be a way up she didn't know about.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/17/2014, 5:11 pm

Charlotte answered her. "Charlotte." She walked over slowly to the girl. It seems that drunken girls were verycautious... if ththat's the word for it.
    OOC: sorry its short
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 8/17/2014, 5:26 pm

Athena pondered over the name for a second. Seemed familiar, as if she'd overheard it in some of the camp gossip. She relaxed, lighting another cigarette and sitting back down.

"Figures," She said, pulling the lit roll away from her mouth, "You know, that someone else would be out here. Go ahead, have a seat. I assume you're out here staring at the night sky or something beautiful like that?" She said, sitting down and looking towards the camp. Many were still up, though it was past curfew. "Don't let me interrupt,"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 8/17/2014, 7:16 pm

Charlotte sat down next to her, crossing her legs and leant against the wall. She looked up at the night sky.
    "So, why you here?" She asked, she tried her best to remove her British accent but with no result.
    OOC: short :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:25 am