A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tides that I tried to swim against..

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Tides that I tried to swim against.. Empty Tides that I tried to swim against..

Post by Jules 7/22/2013, 2:13 pm

Percy stood at the edge of the shore, gazing out at the setting sun with an odd expression on his face. It was nostalgic but not quite there, an indistinct sort of expression that hadn't really been assigned a particular adjective just yet. Having stared at the horizon until bright spots begin to appear in his vision, Percy took a step backward and averted his gaze a little distractedly. The water that lapped around his feet seemed to move with him as he casually strode down the length of the beach, he came here often..particularly when he needed to think. The smell of the salt in the air, the coarse sand beneath his bare feet and the breeze in his messy black hair reminded Percy of home, his father and well, his identity.

On this dusky evening however, with the setting sun having left brilliant orange patterns across the sky, Percy's thoughts were occupied with far less pleasing subjects. Fiddling absentmindedly with the camp beads that hung on his neck, Percy felt a kind of chocked pain rise in his gut. Swallowing a little embarrasedly, he looked around to ensure that no one had been watching him.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Tides that I tried to swim against.. Empty Re: Tides that I tried to swim against..

Post by Alyssa 7/22/2013, 3:10 pm

Don't mess with me
    or the ocean turns its back on you

Archery with the Apollo cabin had finished early. Riley hadn't had any plans, for a hour. She was going to go hunting with Opehlia, but she was still stuck in sword play. So that ended up with Riley nothing. So of course, she went to the ocean. That's what she did, when she had a lot on her mind. Like today. She wore, her CHB orange tee shirt, and jean shorts. She wore white, runners and blue and neon orange socks. She was unique like that. Her blonde hair, was flying back on the windy day. Her ocean blue eyes shone in the sun.

She walked along the beach, when she saw someone standing on the sand close by the water. It was the famous Percy Jackson! She studied him to make sure it was actually him. Yup, it was. After all of the quests, he has been on, she had never run into him at camp. She was suprised he was here. "Uh.. Hi!" I yelled. "Would you be Percy Jackson?" I asked realizing she was being, a little rude.

Christian gave this to me
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Tides that I tried to swim against.. Empty Re: Tides that I tried to swim against..

Post by Jules 7/25/2013, 3:40 pm

Percy started in surprise, coming out of his reverie as he turned to see a young blonde girl bobbing toward him. Despite encountering it so often, with Gods and Titans even, Percy couldnt help but feel slightly startled every time someone he dint know recognised him. Apart from that, he was never quite sure how to react, should he take it for granted that everyone had heard of him or..or well, he could stop this internal monologue and talk to the girl who was now looking at him expectantly. Considering that he had been staring into space for a good half of a minute, last thing he needed was people to start assuming he was mentally subnormal, it was only natural that the girl seem a little bewildered.

Nodding casually, he answered, "Uh yeah. Have we met?"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 7/25/2013, 6:19 pm

:
    Don't mess with me
    or the ocean turns its back on you

Riley smiled at him, because he was so clueless. "No, but I've heard, so much about you. Just because you were of on quests all the time, I have never got the chance to see you." I admitted. I reached my hand out for a handshake. "I'm Riley daughter of Triton." "Oh, that's weird. My dad is the son of your dad." If grinned and laughed a little. Is sighed. "What brings you out here." "You must have a easy schedule, I'm only because archery had finished early and I have next, to nothing to do." I admitted. It was weird that he was here too.

OOC: Bad post sorry have to go.

Christian gave this to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:14 pm