A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ready For A Picnic?

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Ready For A Picnic? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ready For A Picnic?

Post by kayla 9/14/2014, 12:33 pm

Hunter rolled his eyes with a grin when she said that.

"Aw you're making me feel all gushy inside." He replied sarcastically, pulling her closer and shaking the both of them from right to left. He halted when Niamh started walking her fingers on his shoulders. He groaned and pouted, leaning forward as he released her to put his head in her shoulder.

"Niaaaamh," The son of Hermes whined with a pout as he shook his own shoulder to get her fingers off. "Stop that."

He brought his head back up and kissed her forehead before scooting back a little, "What do you wanna do?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/14/2014, 12:59 pm

sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
    pic credit goes to jo

"Niaaaamh," Hunter's whining was so adorable, of course she giggled. "Stop that." But she didn't, its fun and she loved his pout. In fact, she kept doing it faster, placing a sweet kiss on his lips so he wouldn't protest. The head kiss though made her blush, he just made her feel all bubbly, more than usual.

"We could take a walk." She said out loud at first then lowered her voice before she spoke again. "Or do something else." She gave him a longer kiss this time.

OOC: if you know what i mean ;D
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stopping now

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/14/2014, 1:39 pm

"We could take a walk." He didn't really want to since he was a lazy little sh*t and was about ready to protest when she said, "Or do something else." And kissed him.

Hunter was a little startled although, really, why should he have been? He wrapped one arm around her waist and the other near her head so that his fingers could thread in the fine blonde wisps of her hair. Gods her hair was soft, really it should be illegal. He pulled back, just to place his lips on her cheek and give little pecks along her jaw, and trail back up to her forehead.

"Something else as in making out?" He asked cheekily.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/14/2014, 2:00 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh was blushing. Hard. It wasn't often when Hunter would be flirty with her much, she loved it though, and whenever it happened she'd be blushing like a tomato. His kisses felt so nice though, of course she enjoyed it.

"Y-Ya, I guess." She stuttered shyly, looking at the ground before meeting his gaze. It sounded weird when he says it. She gave him a quick kiss on his forehead though, her blushing becoming deeper if possible.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/14/2014, 4:16 pm

"Hm? Is Niamh actually shy?" He teased, rubbing circles on her arm lightly with a trace of his fingers. He leaned down to give her another kiss and smiled into it. He moved his hands so that they snaked up her arms and pulled from the kiss to tickle her instead.

OOC: HAHAHAHHASHORTDONTKEELME
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/14/2014, 5:54 pm

pic credit goes to jo

"Hm? Is Niamh actually shy?" The teasing tone in Hunter's voice made Niamh blush more, squirming around as he started to rub little circles on her arms. He knows she's terribly ticklish, this must be revenge for tracing his shoulders. She stifled some laughs though they slipped through and now she was laughing like crazy.
    It was only after a while when she finally thought of something to distract Hunter. She roughly smashed her lips against Hunter's lips, starting a long kiss. After a minute or two, she pulled away with a small smile gracing her lips.

"Nooooo, your shy." She teased.

OOC: your gonna die

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/19/2014, 7:49 pm

Hunter's eyes widened at how rough she kissed him. Not that he minded. Like at all. While his mouth was occupied he had to breath through his nose or else he would've pulled away long ago from the deprivation of air. He kissed back just as fast and just as hard before Niamh pulled back. He let out a deep breath and his lips, which Niamh had just kissed the fck out of, pulled into a grin when she spoke. He laughed, leaning in and letting his nose trace against her cheek lightly.

"Mhm sure I am," He murmured near her ear, pressing a quick kiss on the spot behind it. "I won't be shy in showing you off to anyone else though."

Hunter gave her a quick wink, letting go of all of her except for her hand as he held it to his chest as he laid down with his body facing the sky. One leg laying and the other bent at the knee tapped at the blanket beneath them.

OOC: I should for how long I procrastinated this response. I deserve it.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/19/2014, 8:43 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh giggled for what, the 1,000th time today. She was normally all giggly but still, this was a lot. Anyway, she blushed as well as Hunter kissed behind her ear.

"Ya are such a sweet talker." She muttered, the blush on her cheek growing even bigger than before. Niamh lied down next to him, her head laying on Hunter's chest. She had a clear view of the sky, the clouds looking like bunny's to her. It was nice now but it'd probably change soon for the grape fields.

"Ya know, when I was young, I used to dream about living on a cloud." Niamh said truthfully.

OOC: i'm not gonna kill you for that

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/21/2014, 12:37 pm

"Really?" Hunter asked. "I guess I can see why. I mean, they're so fluffy I feel like it'd be there for a perfect kingdom made of clouds. Okay nevermind, my idea doesn't really make sense."

He laughed at himself, running fingers through Niamh's hair with his free hand. He stared back up at the sky and watched the clouds lazily drift by. I don't know, he actually thinks it's kind of relaxing in a way, especially with Niamh on his chest. He could fall asleep right then and there with a soft breeze cooling the warm air.

"I wonder what it'd be like to be a bird. To be able to fly wherever you wanted. What do you think?"

OOC: omg i'm terrible, what i just wrote made me want to do an au of like a wing + royalty au so where like idk hunter's a peasant or something trying to get by and like niamh's a princess or something. idk maybe just like a princess and the pauper sort of thing
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/21/2014, 7:51 pm

pic credit goes to jo

"Really?" Hunter had asked and Niamh nodded. She had dreamed that she'd lay on the clouds all day and stare at the people on the ground. They'd look like ants and she'd be the queen.

"Ya, then ma science teacher told me that'd I die as soon as I got dere." He was a dream killer.

"I wonder what it'd be like to be a bird. To be able to fly wherever you wanted. What do you think?" Hunter had asked, making Niamh ponder a little. Being a bird, she would fly through the trees, maybe pooping on people if she was mad.

"I'd be a dove and I'd make everyone fall in love." Niamh joked, sighing happily as she felt Hunter's fingers comb her blond locks. It felt so nice and sweet and now she wanted to continue cuddling with him so he'd keep doing it. But they don't have forever so she'd have to make the most of it.

OOC: YES WE SHOULD DEFINATLY DO THAT (got excited there)

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 9/28/2014, 7:10 pm

"If you were a dove that made everyone fall in love, I'd only want you by my side." Bring out the cheesy lines why don't you Hunter. Not that he was mentally beating himself up over saying something so corny and embarrassing. Nope, not at all. He ignored his inner nagging and continued to weave his fingers through her silky hair. Seriously, it felt so smooth and flowy like the currents of a river.

If he was any animal, Hunter thinks he'd be like a dog or something. Maybe like a reliable golden retriever. He'd always thought they were pretty cool. But being a bird would be awesome too with wings and the ability to fly away whenever you want. As a bird, the sky was your domain, and Hunter had to admit that he wouldn't mind that.

Unless you were a penguin or something.

But penguins were cute and they could swim so that was awesome too. Gods, his mind just wandered off way too often, why was he thinking about penguins? Why not think about penguins, a voice in his mind commented. He could just face palm himself for how ridiculous his mind was sometimes.

"Totally off topic but," Hunter started. "Do you think that we were in an alternate universe like: if you were a princess and I was like a stable boy or something, do you think it'd end the same way? With us meeting and doing this?" He asked, motioning to their entwined hands.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/29/2014, 4:06 pm

pic credit goes to jo

"If you were a dove that made everyone fall in love, I'd only want you by my side." Niamh blushed, looking up back at Hunter. He was bringing out the cheesy lines that still made her melt. She scooted up a little, giving him a small peck on his lips.

"I'll be there if you are." Niamh mimicked what he had said earlier, winking cheekily at the end before placing her head on his chest, this time where his heart was. His heartbeat was slow and steady and very calming. She almost fell alserp when he started talking again.

"Of course Hunter." She gave him a longer kiss as proof. "Even if ya smell like horse poop."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/5/2014, 12:46 am

Hunter crinkled his nose at the mention of horse poop when they parted from yet another kiss. He could get used to this. But still, he forgot about the horse poop stuff, if he was a stable he would have to deal with that. Gross. He yawned and turned his whole body to Niamh instead of just having her lay against his chest, he laid sideways so that they could cuddle. He wondered if she'd like that. He certainly wouldn't mind since an afternoon nap sounded perfect right now and cuddling seemed like a plus.

"I don't wanna smell like horse poop." Hunter protested weakly with a crinkle of his eyes as he gave her a smile though it was mostly a lazy one. "Do you have anything planned in the next hour or two? If you do, you should skip to take a nap. You look a little tired too."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/5/2014, 10:49 am

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh felt Hunter shifting, making her get up on her knees so he could move. When he flipped over, she layed down next to him, snuggling her head into his chest again. She was very tired, she had to admit but she couldn't stay for long. Her Arts & Crafts lesson was soon and the girls in her cabin would know thats she's missing. But hanging out with your boyfriend is better then stupid lessons.

"Okay," She yawned. "But if I get in trouble for missing lessons, ya are taking the blame." She poked her cheek before kissing it.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/5/2014, 7:04 pm

"Okay," She yawned. "But if I get in trouble for missing lessons, ya are taking the blame." Hunter grinned, giving her a peck on her forehead and cheek before closing his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine with me. I can put up with it if Mr. D or Chiron assigns me dish duty for a month or something." He mumbled into her hair. Easily enough, he found sleep within a matter of minutes.

OOC: Lets time skip yo and have them after their nap or something
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/6/2014, 1:18 am

pic credit goes to jo

OOC: the time skip brought to you by niamhl's perfect hair *hair flip*
    BIC:It had been what, 45 minutes, when Niamh woke up. It hard for her to untangle from Hunter's grasp, her head was buried into his chest and she had this laziness aching in her entire body but she managed, sitting up. She had to entangle some grass out've her hair, running her fingers through her golden locks, before looking at Hunter. Awe, he looked like a little baby when he was sleeping.

"Hunter.~" She shook him slightly, trying to wake him up.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/17/2014, 10:23 pm

Hunter loved naps. Like really loved them. He hated waking up from them but there he was with eyes fluttering open even though he resented his body at the moment for moving on it's own accord. Like waking up. He groaned in protest and nuzzled his head further into the soft object next to him that blocked the light from his eyes. Wait; not an object but a person. Again, against his own accord, he looked up at the person beside him even though the light threatened to blind him. Not a person either- this girl must be a goddess or something with golden locks framing such a beautiful face with the bluest green eyes he's ever seen. Oh right, it was Niamh. Not a goddess but a demigod, a daughter of love and beauty. Honestly, she was the epitome of the latter. But he still wanted to sleep.

"Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep." Hunter moaned out as he burrowed his face back into any darkness he could find. The son of Hermes was a child (even more so) when he had to wake up.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/18/2014, 5:26 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh giggled, tucking some stray hairs behind her ear while Hunter dug his head back into the grass. It was so cute but they really needed to go. Soon, her half-sisters will be wondering where she is and then theres goning to be a giant search party. They don't need that drama.

"Hunter." She sighed, leaning over so her breath fanned his ear. No, Niamh wasn't planning on anything flirty right now. Well, not that much. "You have to get up or else I'll tickle you." Her fingers traced his neck for effect.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/18/2014, 5:39 pm

"Hunter. You have to get up or else I'll tickle you." At that, the brunette tensed at the light touch of Niamh's fingers tracing his neck. Despite his body's protest and the thickness of drowsiness that still fogged his mind he was able to somehow sit up properly (facing away from the blinding sun of course). Hunter rubbed his face with one hand like he was trying to wake himself up a bit more with his other hand blindly reaching for Niamh's until he found it and held her hand. It was comforting.

"Gotta go already?" He asked her, managing a little grin with it too. He rubbed circles on her hand with his thumb, something that he's done many times out of habit, and settled his head on his knee as he watched her lazily with a smile. "This was fun."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/18/2014, 8:16 pm

pic credit goes to jo

When Hunter is sleepy, Niamh noticed that his voice gets rough and husky. It was right now and she loves it. Its so cute and it always makes her laugh. So, she giggled, getting tingles as Hunter rubbed his thumb against her hand. She's ticklish as he already knows.
    "Stop it Hunter." She giggled, cupping his face with her free hand. This time with him was fun; the laughs, the cheesy and embarrassing moments, and those flirty ones that she enjoys to ignite. Its a shame they have to end.

"Maybe we should have some more fun. Didn't ya promise some time out of camp?" He really didn't but he doesn't know that.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/19/2014, 2:17 pm

"Stop it Hunter." Niamh giggled as she cupped his face with her free hand and Hunter took the opportunity she had given him to kiss her and use his other hand to lightly tickle her side while he distracted her. Not that he wasn't a bit distracted himself either. He pulled away to give her kisses on her forehead, cheeks, and nose before gently pinching her cheek. He didn't know why but playing with her face with his lips was so fun to him. Maybe because it was so soft.

"Maybe we should have some more fun. Didn't ya promise some time out of camp?" She asked and he nodded with a grin lighting up his face.

"Of course. After I work out all the details I'll sneak into your cabin to tell you everything," Hunter said as he tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear and winked at her. "I'll make sure I won't get caught either. Or I can just find you or Iris message you but neither of those options sound risky."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/19/2014, 8:35 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh giggled even more, kissing him back until she felt his tickles on her sides. She ended up laughing now, squirming around while she tried to get Hunter to stop. He was ticklish, maybe she should tickle him but that did't matter. Now he was giving her face a bunch of sloppy kisses. They tickled and Niamh had to push him away so he'd stop.

"Just come sneak in." She told him, giving his a little peck. "Though if ya get caught, they'll be some new gossip."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/24/2014, 11:20 pm

"Just come sneak in. Though if ya get caught, they'll be some new gossip." Hunter smiled and looked at her through half lidded eyes before giving her hand a little kiss and laced his fingers with her own.

"Let them gossip all they want. It'll die down by the time we go to Alaska and bathe in the sights of the Northern Lights while they're stuck here doing camp activities." He thought of how time seemed to have passed since they were at the beach laughing and tackling each other. It seemed like so long ago when they finally told each other about what happened with their parents. Which speaking of, Hunter's anger still hadn't calmed and momentarily flared with the determination just to kill Niamh's stupid father himself. He kept himself in check and let himself relax although he did give her hand a little squeeze just to feel more with her. It was funny how the only thing he wanted now was to be by her side. A few months ago they didn't even knew each other and now she was all he thought about.

Crazy how love works.

Wait did he just think the L word? Hunter you have gone mad already to be thinking about the L word so soon. He felt his cheeks heat up and he stood up abruptly, breaking his hand away from hers to gather the stuff on the picnic blanket. Well more so just to give him an excuse not to look at her. Gods, just thinking about her made him even more embarrassed. Stupid thoughts, why'd you have to think of that word? Seriously, so soon?

"Speaking of camp activities," He coughed out as he packed up the stuff and set them to the side. "Don't you have Arts and Crafts soon or something? I wouldn't want to make you late or anything. Unless it's already over in which case it's already my fault since I practically made you stay here with me to take a stupid nap. Sorry that was stupid, I'm stupid, okay you should go to your next lesson now probably before you catch my stupidity."

Crap, he was rambling again.

OOC: poor hunter
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/26/2014, 2:01 am

pic credit goes to jo

"Let them gossip all they want. It'll die down by the time we go to Alaska and bathe in the sights of the Northern Lights while they're stuck here doing camp activities." Niamh giggled at Hunter's silliness. It was weird how 2 or maybe 3 weeks ago they barely knew each other. Next thing you know, he saves her and now they're here, being all lovey dovey. Niamh loved it.
    His little hand kiss gave her a fuzzy feeling in her chest. It wasn't just a like-like, it could be love. Probably somewhere in the middle, the thought of loving him that much just yet was kind of weird for her. Niamh was so busy with her thoughts that she barely realized that Hunter was rambling and in his feet and she frowned when she did.

"Hunter," She stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Is somethin' wrong? Did I do somethin' wrong?"

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 10/26/2014, 1:37 pm

"Hunter, is somethin' wrong? Did I do somethin' wrong?" Hunter wanted to hit himself upside the head for making Niamh think that he was acting weird (er than usual) because of her or because she did something wrong. He faced her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling the shorter girl easily to his chest.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Niamh, you can never do anything wrong in my eyes because anything you do I'm sure I'll love anyway." He chuckled before pressing a chaste kiss on her lips and looking at her eyes with a smile. "That's what scares me more than facing Tartarus itself; it scares me how much I like you. So don't worry about it, kay?"

He pulled away from her and ruffled her hair with his hand before leaning down to collect the stuff and put it back inside the basket. After setting that to the side, he pulled on the blanket to lift it up in the air, and began folding it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 11:41 am