A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ready For A Picnic?

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Ready For A Picnic? - Page 3 Empty Re: Ready For A Picnic?

Post by beanie 10/28/2014, 6:20 pm

sometimes you gotta fall before you fly
    pic credit goes to jo

There was a moment of silence and Niamh felt Hunter's arms wrap around her body. Niamh giggled when she pushed herself back a little in his arms to get a quick look at him, which was when Hunter's lips were planted on hers. She was blushing when he pulled away, a little dazed and confused. Well, not totally dazed and confused.
    "Awe Hunter." She squealed, hugging him from behind. Her head was snuggled on his shoulder. "Ya are so sweet. I like yoa too." If there was ever a time where they'd say love she'd say so, even if she didn't. Her lips smacked against his cheek quickly before snatching the blanket from his hands. It took a couple of tries but she folded it for him, handing it back when she was finished.

"Here ya go." She giggled with a smile.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 11/3/2014, 10:50 pm

Hunter grinned and pecked his girlfriend on the lips before taking the folded blanket from her hands and stuffing it inside the wooden basket. He'd never get used to that. His girlfriend Niamh. Oh gods he felt like a schoolgirl with a full blown crush. Well the crush part was true enough. He hummed a song under his breath as he took Niamh's hand in his own, swinging it between the two of them. It wasn't long before he grabbed hold of her other hand and started randomly dancing with her.

"You know we never actually got to go to prom together," Hunter murmured as he pulled her close with his forehead resting against hers. He smirked, thinking back to when they had first met back in the Deadly Forest. "May I have a dance with the fair queen, Niamh of the Leprechauns? I've been practicing my moves since the first time we danced in the forest."

OOC: flashback yooooooo
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/6/2014, 3:43 am

pic credit goes to jo

Niamh was giggling when Hunter took her hand, swinging it playfully. She enjoyed this, when Hinter decides be all cute and romantic. Like now, he started randomly dancing with her and she loved it. Her blonde hair whipped around when she twirled, ending up closer to Hunter.
    "Oh yeah, especially when ya promised me before and we didn' go." She pouted before giving his cheek a kiss. Really, when they didn't go last time she was in a little mood until the next time she saw him. It was kind've obvious that she wanted to go with him, even though she went to the after party without him.
    "Why of course lowly knight Hunter." She giggled even more, resting her head on his shoulder and sighing happily.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/15/2014, 12:34 am

So they danced. The breeze swaying just like their bodies as they danced to a song that wasn't there although Hunter himself was humming an incoherent song that even he didn't recognize. He quite enjoyed the warmth she provided or rather comfort, with her head on his shoulder. It was obvious that he was always easily comforted just by her presence. He twirled her a couple of times and tried to have her twirl him by going under her arm and trying to come back around but just ended up falling face first in the grass. Which meant Niamh fell down with him.

"Yeah sorry bout that," He apologized with a laugh as he sat up next to her. "When I try to be romantic it seems to tend to go wrong at some point."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/21/2014, 9:27 pm

pic credit goes to jo

The last time they danced was when they first met, which she compared to the Sleeping Beauty Firest scene. It was pretty much a fun time for Niamh because Hunter always likes the crack jokes and he's always romantic and it gives Niamh these little butterflies in her stomach. Now she had that same feeling as she rested her head on his shoulder and swayed with him. At one point Hinter wanted to be twirled so she had tried to twirl him. The key word was tried, they ended up on the ground with Niamh giggling.

"Awe Hunter," She giggled even more, sitting up and giving her boyfriend a peck on the cheek. "If ya weren't so romantic then I wouldn't have been ya girlfriend, now wouldn't I!" A couple more giggles escaped her lips. "Plus ya are handsome and funny and know how to treat a girl so ya."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/23/2014, 10:23 pm

"I'm happy to hear that I don't disappoint. I was afraid that I might slip up." Hunter confessed easily with a quirky smile and a carefree shrug of his shoulders. Honestly, at first when he met Niamh back in the forest he was intimidated. Mostly by her beauty. You'd think that even after living right next to the children of beauty for three years, he'd work up some sort of immunity of their good looks and charm. Wrong. Whenever he came to encounter an Aphrodite kid he was weak and basically putty in their hands. Like mush even.

So when he met Niamh and began to see past her beauty and actually into her wonderful self, he was even more intimidated. Well maybe intimidated wasn't the right word for it- overwhelming maybe? He didn't know really. All he knew was that Niamh was amazingly sweet and funny, beautiful in appearance, and he was so caught off guard when she actually agreed to go out with him. He thought it was a long shot but apparently not.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/29/2014, 3:58 am

pic credit goes to jo

"Ya would never slip up because I'd love it anyways." She giggled before pecking his cheek. Damn, it was hard to believe that a couple weeks ago he was just another Hermes kid to her. Now he's her boyfriend, which still tingled whenever she thought about it. Would it be weird to say that she was glad that dragon almost ate her because if it didn't then she wouldn't have met Hunter, the incredibly funny and cheeky guy.
    Oh wait, was she staring? Then again so was Hunter.

"What are ya thinking' about Hunter?" She asked.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/29/2014, 8:36 pm

"Hm?" He snapped out of his little daydream of endless thoughts and looked back over to his girlfriend. Calm down Hunter don't get the friggin butterflies just because you thought the word ~girlfriend~. He grinned at her and bent down to kiss her one more time. He took his time with this kiss unlike all the other quick and chaste ones that were silly and cute. He wanted to try and convey his, admittedly, a bit complex, feelings in one single kiss before he pulled back after a moment.

"Just thinkin how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend." Hunter chirped with a chaste kiss to her temple.

OOC: i feel like nut is too happy
    maybe its just a sadistic part of me but i want conflict to teST THEIR LOVE'S BOUNDS
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/29/2014, 9:12 pm

pic credit goes to jo

Having a boyfriend was so awesome, Niamh had officially decided that. Hunter, being the sweet dorkhe is, wa diving her those kisses that made insides melt like chocolate. Niamh of course kissed back and have his nose a little peck after he kisses her temple. Honestly he was too much.

"And I'm lucky to have ya." She winked before realizing something. Oh gods, she was sooooo late for her grapeyard duty. Those saytrs always get mad at her whenever she's late and now they were going to give her extra work. She was so dead. In such a hurry, all she did was give Hunter one last kiss before taking off.

"I have to go!" She told Hunter. "I'll see you at the lake later!"

OOC: we already talked about ending this so let's get it done.
    shall i post first at the lake or would you like to do the honer?

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/29/2014, 9:39 pm

Hunter laughed before he saw how rushed she was to get away. Oh, right. She must've been late for her activities. Oh gods he was the worst boyfriend ever for letting her be late. He lingered on her lips a little longer before she pulled back and took off. "I have to go! I'll see you at the lake later!" He didn't know when later was but he'd just go there after a little sparring at the arena. He stood up and cupped his hands around his mouth as he yelled, "See ya later babe!"

Wow did he really just call her babe? Too late to take it back. Hunter sighed and scratched the back of his neck one last time before packing whatever was left up and heading down the hill.

OOC: would you mind posting it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:27 pm