A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's

Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's Empty gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's

Post by Rhyolo 8/27/2014, 4:27 pm

Rhy and aidan get out of the cab. They pull up at the restaurant with the flashing neon lights saying "Lila's" .
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's Empty Re: gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's

Post by Kendall 8/27/2014, 4:34 pm

Aidan squinted at the restaurant critically before glancing around the street, noting how it was fairly empty outside. Was this supposed to be one of those active night party places or something? "I don't understand how we're supposed to get back to camp without the harpies noticing," she said to Rhy nonchalantly, examining her fingernails to seem casual.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's Empty Re: gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's

Post by Rhyolo 8/27/2014, 4:47 pm

" They don't look @ 11 so then we make haste to go back. This is my favorite dinner in NYC."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/27/2014, 8:51 pm

"Uhm, dude. They always look, you just got incredibly lucky when you hid in that bush." Something was telling Aidan that she should ditch Rhy and go back to camp by herself, but then she remembered: she had no money with her, and she didn't want to be alone in the city at this time of day. Clenching her jaw and inhaling sharply through her nose, she tried to calm herself enough to keep herself sane for the next five minutes.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/27/2014, 9:05 pm

" They don't check the hill and the cabins at 11 so easy sprint to 32. Shall we go inside sis?" He smirks.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/27/2014, 9:31 pm

"Yes, they do," Aidan persisted irritably, glaring at him now. Yes, she would most definitely ditch him as soon as they got back to camp -- or she'd run to Tempest's cabin and rant to her in the dark about how annoying other people could be. If she were desperate, maybe she'd find Stella; even if her sister was psychotic, she still made for an attentive listener. "There are more than five harpies; they're everywhere. My sister told me; she sneaks out all the time, but she's only able to because she can teleport."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/28/2014, 6:26 am

"Da**. Someone gave wrong info. Well we can have Someone in camp to get them to get away from the hill and cabins so we can get in. Or we just stay out of camp for the night.?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/28/2014, 7:13 pm

"I'm not staying outside of camp, and I'm pretty sure calling somebody might tip off monsters outside of camp," Aidan reminded him, folding her arms across her chest. Why didn't this kid think things through? Or, better question, why had Aidan let him drag her along with such a half-baked plan?
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/29/2014, 5:56 am

"alright, look like this wasn't such a good idea." He starts pacing and thinking. "So we need a diversion, I don't want to do this but we might have to make a fire in the wood at camp to get back in." The idea is sucky but the best he has.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/29/2014, 2:06 pm

You think? Aidan had wanted to say, but she didn't for fear of rattling the poor guy even more; this was a terrible, irresponsible situation they had gotten themselves into.

"The nymphs will kill us before the harpies do," she pointed out quietly, pausing to think for another moment. They were desperate to get to camp and not get torn to shreds by the curfew harpies -- and desperate times did call for desperate measures....

Aidan hated to admit it, but Stella always somehow found a way to avoid getting into major trouble, which was just what they needed at the moment and just what Aidan hated about her. The demititan could lie and fight her way out of any variety of situations; she had snuck out so many times and managed to lie to the harpies and/or Chiron, enough so that they were still suspicious but couldn't poke holes in her story. Aidan wanted to see her get some punishment for all the things she'd done to hurt others, but Stella was still her sister; Stella still loved her enough to not want her to become a harpy meal. Right? "We could... ask my sister to make us a diversion or bring us back in. Stella. That sister."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/29/2014, 3:42 pm

" We don't want to kill the harpies , but it's the best we got so all for it."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/29/2014, 6:31 pm

"Well, we could ask her not to kill them? I mean, we all know there'd be a lot of noise that would wake up the whole camp, which we don't want," Aidan muttered distantly, staring at her shoes now. Gods. They really were desperate, trying to rely on Stella -- if, of course, she answered their IM. Or phone call. Or whatever they were going to do to get her attention. "What should we do now?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/29/2014, 9:23 pm

"For now eat and iris message her in the bathroom. "
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/30/2014, 5:41 pm

Aidan sighed and shook her head. "Well, fine. Whatever. Do you have a drachma I could borrow? I'll pay you back in a day or two."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 8:40 am

" No need to pay me back." Rhy goes through his pocket and finds a darchma. He gives it to aidan. "Some day I'm gonna have to meet Stella. Hopefully she doesn't terrorize me. Anyways I'll get us a table away from Windows."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 1:23 pm

Aidan took the drachma and slipped it into her pocket, shaking her head slightly. "She's gonna terrorize you. Best to avoid her while you still can." She gestured for him to lead the way into the restaurant, wondering what Stella was going to say when Aidan IM'ed her -- would she try to find out who Rhy was and then come harass him? Probably.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 1:38 pm

"Well kinda used to being harrased by mortals. But a demi-titan, you probably right." Rhy opens the door to the fine establishment.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 2:06 pm

"Yeah. Right." Aidan stepped into the restaurant, sighing to herself miserably. She shouldn't have let Rhy bring her here -- it was dangerous, and... yeah. Dangerous. Monsters and her older sister who basically did count as a monster. New York was teeming with all kinds of nasty things and people, especially at night, and two young demigods' lives would be very tempting to the Fates. So easy to take, so easy to forget.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 2:32 pm

After aidan walked in he finds a table away from everyone and the Windows.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 2:48 pm

At the table Rhy picked, Aidan sat down heavily, poking a table leg with the toe of her shoe. They weren't near a window, so that was good -- maybe monsters wouldn't smell them over the scent of... various types of food. Weren't demigods a type of food for them, anyway? Then it might not do anything to be stuck in a corner of the restaurant; monsters probably didn't like pasta or whatever.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 2:54 pm

A waitress came ove. Rhy orders a quesadilla burger and an raw tomatoes. To drink he has the endless coffee.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 3:12 pm

Sighing to herself, Aidan ordered a soda and some random... cheeseburger thing. She wasn't really in the mood to eat, but now that they were out, she might as well make it semi-worthwhile.

Leaning back in her chair, she looked at Rhy as she fiddled with the ketchup bottle, muttering, "We'll need to hurry up. Maybe the harpy checked the cabins to see if everyone was there when she saw you."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 3:22 pm

" yep. Sorry for this mess. I just wanted to have more fun with my only sibling." Rhy was fiddling with fire in his hands and the flame turned blue. Sometime his fire reflected his mood.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 3:26 pm

"Like I said before," Aidan sighed, kicking the table leg, "I'm probably not your only sibling, and I think going out of camp at night to have fun is a bit... extreme."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 3:39 pm

"Yeah" the waitress comes over and brings their food. Rhy eats the tomatoes in a minute an 4 minute later he has half his burger and drunk 3 cups of coffee.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:01 pm