A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's - Page 2 Empty Re: gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 3:49 pm

Aidan picked at her burger for the first few minutes, before slowly eating half of it, staring down at a wet spot on the table. The food was good, at least, so the trip was sort of worthwhile -- but there was a nagging feeling at the back of her head, that they were in for trouble. Whether it was trouble from a monster or their impending doom at camp, she didn't know -- both ways, they were screwed over.

"How's your food?" she asked her brother, wiping her hands on a napkin.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's - Page 2 Empty Re: gr9 resturant that serves any thing you want called lila's

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 4:04 pm

"Good." With in another minute he finished his food and left the money ont the table. " We better get going."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 4:46 pm

"Yeah, I guess." Aidan took a sip of her soda, wiped her hands off, and got up, pushing her chair back with her legs to make more room for herself to move. "I'll... go to the bathroom first. To, you know... do the thing."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 6:44 pm

" Ok ill wait outside" Rhy walks out the door. He puts his hands in his pockets. Hhe feels the night breeze.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 7:32 pm

[ooc: I have no idea how to create a mist rainbow out of a bathroom sink, so....]

Slipping into the women's bathroom, Aidan found herself alone -- it was one of those single bathrooms, not the ones with multiple stalls in it. Good, good. She locked the door behind her and glanced around, going up to the sink and turning it on, pulling out Rhy's drachma from her pocket. She lit up her hand with her fire and held it underneath/near the running water, creating steam and fogging up the window and mirror. She could see herself, foggy against the glass and  looking mightily displeased; at least her powers wouldn't take too much out of her.

And there it was -- a semi-rainbow against the glass. That was close enough, right?

"O Iris, please accept my humble offering. Stella Acerbi." She was holding up her drachma to the little rainbow patch on the mirror; it disappeared, and suddenly, an image of her sister, sleeping curled up on her bunk, appeared.

Aidan watched her for a moment before clearing her throat nervously: "Stella? Stella, wake up. Stella?"

The demititan stirred after a few other repeated calls -- shifted on her bed, then groggily opened her eyes to stare at the IM before her. She looked annoyed, and it certainly showed in her voice: "What d'you want? It's, like, midnight. What are you doing out of bed?"

"AfriendandIsnuckoutofcampbecauseheandIarebothidiotsandnowwe'regoingtohavetroublegettingbacktocampbecauseharpiesand -- " Aidan took a deep breath, then continued on in her panic to make sure she could get everything in that she needed to say before the IM shut off: " -- and we, er, need your help getting back into camp without the harpies noticing."

Stella stared at her for a long, long moment, before bursting out laughing, almost smacking her head against the wall. There was a groan from somebody outside of the screen -- probably one of the other demititans sleeping -- and the soft whump of a pillow hitting one of Stella's bunk posts. She glared off into the distance sourly before looking back at Aidan: "You? Snuck out of camp? That's hilarious, kiddo. Who knew Mommy's favorite would do something so rebellious?"

Aidan could feel her face growing warm -- was it her hand or embarrassment? Or the steam? She didn't know. She extinguished her hand and folded her arms across her chest and tried to look physically imposing, but probably failing judging by the still-gleeful look on Stella's face. "S'not funny. Will you help us get past the harpies or not?"

Her sister was getting out of bed; she was wearing a tank top and shorts, her hair was a mess, but she was pulling her socks and shoes on, letting her foot land with a loud thump on the floor. Another groan and some mumbling from somebody outside the shot. She gave Aidan a thumbs-up, running her hands through her hair to loosen out some of the tangles. "You got it, kiddo. Where are you two? Can I run the guy through for doing something so stupid? Because I know you don't have the guts to do somethin' like this without, like, peer pressure or whatever -- only I can do that to you."

Aidan cleared her throat, looked to the side awkwardly. "We're at some restaurant called Lila's, downtown NYC, I don't know what street. It's on a street corner, though, across from this shop called... Phillip's? It looks like a book store."

"Oh, I know that place. Nice place, I guess. But you didn't answer my other questions: Can I stab the guy?"

The younger girl glared at her and shook her head no. "He's my half-brother. And change your pants before you go out, sheesh."

Stella rolled her eyes, picking up her sword, Windbreaker, where it was leaning on the wall. "I'm still gonna punch the kid in the face anyway. For you. Not for me and my, what do you call it -- 'murderous intentions'? Somethin' like that. I'll teleport over there and we'll see what we can do -- and I'll be wearing actual pants, too." She paused, frowning at her sister for a second; she looked like she was mentally debating something. Pursing her lips, she continued in a softer tone, more confidential (Aidan's heart dropped): "You don't like asking me to do this. That's fine. Whatever. I'll get you idiots to camp anyway, and then you can hate me as much as you want again. You don't owe me anything for this. Okay?"

Aidan nodded, swallowing a lump in her throat. Zeus Almighty. She knew that her sister knew that she almost hated her (strongly disliked?), but it was a lot more difficult to be confronted with the fact that she knew than she had imagined. She shuffled uncomfortably for a few seconds before nodding again and saying hoarsely, "Y-yeah. Yeah. Thanks, Stella."

"See ya in five minutes, kiddo. Stay safe. We'll take later, I guess." And then Stella had swept away the image and was gone, leaving Aidan alone in a steamy, stuffy bathroom.

The younger girl stared at the mirror for a moment before turning off the faucet and wandering out of the bathroom, to where Rhy was standing outside. She nodded to him and stared blankly out at the street, before muttering, "She'll be here in five."

Last edited by Kendall on 8/31/2014, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 7:52 pm

" Ok did she say anything else? Hopefully I don't have to use some fire." He takes his hands out his pockets and stretches.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 8:04 pm

"She said she's gonna punch you in the face," Aidan muttered, glancing around the deserted street. Some lights in the various shop and house windows down the street were on, but that was it -- creepy. She sat against the ledge of the restaurant window, leaning her head back and sighing. "I suggest you let her, or you'll piss her off and then you'll really be in trouble."

After a few moments of silence, Aidan heard the wind rustling the trash in the streets and the trees on the sidewalks -- and then, out of the corner of her eye, there was Stella, standing by the book store Aidan had pointed out to her. The demititan still looked like she was groggy, but hey, she was wearing actual pants this time -- sweatpants, at least, were more socially acceptable than short shorts.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 8:09 pm

Rhy saw Stella appear. "I won't let her," he mutter under his breath. He walks over to Stella slowly.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 8:17 pm

Oh Zeus, this was going to be bad. Aidan rushed ahead of Rhy to get to Stella first, leaping across the street in almost three bounds (without looking both ways first! what a daredevil!) to get to her sister before Rhy did and, hopefully, muffle any of the demititan's intentions to hurt her sister's new-found half-brother. Stella didn't care about any half-siblings besides the ones on her mortal's side; godly relations didn't count as much as mortal ones, apparently.

Stella noticed her with a raised eyebrow, barely flinching when Aidan grabbed her arm and pulled her down to her height by the jacket collar: "Yes?"

"Just teleport us back to our cabin and we'll all be good. Okay?"

Stella snorted, glaring at Rhy; her sword was on her hip, ready to use in case of... monster attack? Maybe. Aidan hoped she didn't want to pursue anything further than a punch to the face with Rhy, or else somebody wasn't going to leave this street alive. "Maybe. And this is your... friend?"

Aidan tittered nervously, stepping in front of Stella to obscure her view of the boy. "Yeah, yeah. But we don't have time for this. It's late."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 8:42 pm

"Stella I heard about you and I want just get to camp asap." He showed no fear.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 8:58 pm

"Uh-huh." Stella scowled at him, prying Aidan's hand from her jacket and facing him fully. The kid was tall, but the demititan had faced much larger foes and easily taken them down; a stupid demigod like him would be no trouble, although she knew that if she even tried her younger sister would step in and try to stop them. "No please or thank you's? Very rude, very rude. And you're the idiot whose bright idea it was to come to New York City at night?"

"Well I went along with it," Aidan interrupted, trying to make Stella move back a bit so that they weren't all breathing in each other's faces. "Not all his fault."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 9:31 pm

"Well I heard you were gonna punch me in the face. " He smirked.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 9:39 pm

"Of course I can, if you'd like me to?" Stella smiled at him brightly, and Aidan sorely wanted to punch both of them right in the mouth. Preferably with her fist on fire. Her sister would definitely be able to disappear right out of the way, but Aidan was sure Rhy could resist the fire but not the punch. "You still didn't answer my question, though."

"Yes, it was his idea!" Aidan tugged on Stella's arm desperately, glaring at Rhy and hissing, "Shut it, you." She didn't want to witness a murder tonight; in the past she had successfully dodged out of any of Stella's little duels even though she couldn't talk her sister out of it, but tonight was going to be much different if Rhy didn't shut his stupid face.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 10:24 pm

"Yes it was." Rhy looks at Stella and says mockingly, "please takes us to camp."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 10:39 pm

Aidan's heart leaped into her mouth, and she looked at Stella -- she was still smiling brightly, but the younger girl noticed that Stella was now clutching Aidan's sleeve, pinching the end between her fingertips. She wasn't holding her sword, though, but still.... Oh dear Zeus. "Rhy. Rhy, don't be stupid -- "

"Well, yes, we should be going now, I do want to sleep. Not sure the harpies are happy, either, because they noticed two demigods were gone from one of the cabins. Goodbye now, Rhy, I hope the harpies don't eat you." And so, in a strong gust of wind she and Aidan were gone, back to camp, leaving the boy alone on the sidewalk in New York City.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 10:43 pm

Rhy sigh. He should have seen this coming. Trying to be tough but he failed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 11:01 pm

After making sure Aidan was in bed, Stella reappeared a short distance behind Rhy, holding her sword in her hand. Aidan had said not to kill him, but hurting was... sort of not out of the question? And she did promise her younger sister that Oh well. She wouldn't find out till morning, anyway; Aidan knew her sister would have a vendetta against Rhy for being an idiotic tough guy, especially since he was the one who had made the plan that eventually forced the demititan out of bed and into New York City. Stella hated having her sleep interrupted.

And so, holding her sword, she turned it and swung the flat part of her blade at Rhy's head. Maybe it wouldn't knock him out instantly -- she could kick him a few times when he's down to make sure.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 8/31/2014, 11:10 pm

Rhy didnt see her coming. He was hit on the head and kicked. He groaned and then blacked out. The last thing he saw was Stella over him.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/31/2014, 11:19 pm

Well, that was fun. Sheathing her sword, Stella knelt down beside him and pinched the collar of his shirt between her fingers. Aidan would probably find out what Stella had done to him in a day or two, but the demititan was almost sure she wouldn't confront her about it. They rarely talked anymore, so the IM from ten minutes ago had been a major surprise -- not just because somebody had dared to wake her up, either.

Chuckling quietly to herself, Stella disappeared in a gust of wind with Rhy in tow; she left him in the middle of the cabin area where some squawking harpy would find him, and just strolled back into her cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:27 am