A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

london quinn~daughter of Peitho

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

london quinn~daughter of Peitho Empty london quinn~daughter of Peitho

Post by beanie 9/1/2014, 5:42 pm

london quinn~daughter of Peitho Tumblr_inline_mnh9xts0JU1qz4rgp
    "I'll Start Talking When You Leave."

Name:
    I really don't want to be doing this but my full name is London Harley Quinn, as in the villain from Batman. My dad was a big comic fan.

Eyes:
    Blue, but it isn't a clear blue, more like a murky blue in pond water.

Hair:
    It was originally bleach blonde but I decided that having regular hair color wasn't my thing. When I was 11, I bought a bunch of hair dye. I dye it whenever I want, whether its blue, green, pink, red, or yellow. The look on my foster parent's faces was hilarious when they saw me was priceless!

Height:
    5'10

Body Type:
    I have an hourglass figure with medium sized curves.

Skin Color:
    The one thing I don't really like about myself is how pale I am. I'm freakishly pale.

God Parent:
    Peitho, goddess of persuasion and seductive speech. Minor gods aren't as useless, I like my mom.

Mortal Parent:
    Jim Quinn, a Romanian and British man, but I never got to really know him. He was a scientist and he died in this fire at his lab when I was 5. He was a nice guy though, I guess.
    I have foster parents though, Hank and Darla Michelson. Darla can't give birth to any kids so they adopt kids from all over the world. They're too nice though, like way too nice. Its very freaky.

Country of Origin:
    Romania, more specifically, Bucharest.

Pets:
    When we were in Brazil, Hank got me a blue macaw named Pedro. He's two years old and is an animal I love dearly. I leave him at home though so he doesn't get eaten at camp.

Talents:
    +I'm a dj. Many people don't take it up as a hobby, and think its strange that I'm djing with my hearing loss, but I enjoy mashing different songs, old or new, together.
    +My mom gave me a little quirk, I'm extremely charismatic, people believe my lies a lot and are instantly drawn to my flirts. Its a Peitho thing.
    +Thrift shopping and up cycling is an afternoon hobby. I usually get beat up stuff and I add my own personal touch cause the normal stuff there aren't my style. I even add personal touches to my flip phone cause IPhones aren't my style, which is why most people call me hipster.
    +I can speak Acient Greek, French, Swahili, Romanian, German, Spanish, and Russian fluently. It helps when your brothers are from around the world.

Weapon:
    +Αποπλάνηση or seduction (don't ask, I just picked that. Has a nice ring to it), my sword. Its 20 inches long, made of celestial bronze (all of them are. I don't like it but I have no other choice) and I strap a multicolored ribbon around the handle to give it flair.
    +πειθώ or persuasion, my battle axe. Its made of celestial bronze (what else), is 27 inches long, 25 inches in width at the blade, and has a purple and pink bracelet wrapped around the handle. Its sort've heavy so I don't use it much.

Personality:
    According to my foster parents and what it says on my adoption papers, I'm a girl who doesn't like to talk, which makes me "shy". Really, I'm sassy and tricky. I'll put it in short words: sassy, rebelish (if thats even a real words), spunky, heartless, and flirty. Flirting with boys is a breeze.
    Quick note: I'm a hipster and I'm proud.

Flaws:
    -I was born with hearing loss and have to wear these special hearing aids to listen to music and just hear in general.
    -I can be heartless and manipulative at times, especially when I want something or just to mess with someone.
    -People in general confuse me. I'm social but peoples feelings boggle my mind, especially when it comes to perky girls.
    -I'm a perfectionist and most of the time it takes 7 times before I'm satisfied with my mixes.

Powers:
    None but I'm fine with that

Life Before Camp:
    My life was normal. Well, as normal as a demigod's life could get.
    My mom abandoned me with my dad a week after I was born. Of course my dad was sad but he didn't leave me at an orphanage or anything. My grandma came to live with us, help raise me, until I was 3, then left. It was fun to play in my dads lab but he made sure I wouldn't be by the dangerous stuff. One night, when I was 6, a guy came home and took me away to social services. Turns out my dad had died in a fire at the lab.
    Being stuck in social services wasn't very fun. No one came to adopt me and I got used to seeing my friends go with their new families. I thought I'd be stuck there forever until I was 7, a couple took me home, their names were Hank and Darla, they brought me home to their home in London. Turns out I wasn't the only adopted kid there. The whole family was made up of adopted kids from all over the world.

Spoiler Alert: They were all boys. And there was 5 of them. Benny, Taylor, Miles, Andy, and August.

It wasn't all bad, my brothers weren't that bad, Benny and Taylor's friends would always try to hit on me but still, it was better than the orphanage. It was all good until I was 13, a saytr broke into my school when some hellhounds broke in as well. He took me to camp after that, my foster parents think that its a fancy boarding school.

RP Example:
    London was supposed to enjoy parties but she didn't like when they were in her own home.
    Loud music, vases flying, disco lights, that was a normal high school party. At least when Taylor throws a party. All of his friends were here, which was everyone in the entire school. But it was summer and their foster parent's were out've town so what a better time to have a party with alcohol and dancing.

Well London wasn't in the mood for a party. There was bunch of guys hitting on her, which didn't make her happy, and all she wanted to do was sleep. It took a while to fly all the way out here from New York and she just wanted to change out've the clothes she was wearing; black mesh top with the words Normal Is Boring printed on the front, navy shorts, black high tops, and fake glasses, and into her pajamas but nooooooo! Taylor had throw a party.

"Are you sure that mum and dad won't find out?" London whispered to Taylor in German, who gave her an annoyed look for interrupting his little "talk" with his girlfriend. Of course he doubted her, which is why he shrugged her off.
    It wasn't long when she faintly heard her flip phone ring (having hearing aids helped). Brushing her blue bangs out her face, she smirked when she saw the caller ID. Walking over to Taylor, she handed him her phone.

"Mum wants to talk to you." That took the color away from his face.

Any notes about your characters:
    face claim is Chloe Nørgaard
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

london quinn~daughter of Peitho Empty Re: london quinn~daughter of Peitho

Post by mabel pines 9/1/2014, 5:48 pm

approved!

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 6:09 am