A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Smokey Ashes, Burning Fires

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Smokey Ashes, Burning Fires Empty Smokey Ashes, Burning Fires

Post by beanie 9/14/2014, 1:47 pm

running with the wolves

Chris has been staring at the fire for the past 20 minutes. Of course she couldn't see the orange flame but she had her way of imagining.

"What does the flame look like?" She had asked Tasmaka again, who was laying at her feet. The wolf let a puff of air out through her nose, looking up at her owner. That's all Chris has been saying, asking the same question every 2 minutes and Tasmaka was sensing that something was wrong.
    Its the same that as I told you before. Is something wrong. Chris didn't answer just remained quiet.

Her brown locks were let down, hanging in her face at times but she didn't brush them away. She was wearing her black hunting jacket with patches at the elbows, silver tee, brown cargo pants, and her hunting boots. The moon light reflected a bit off her, the Artemis blessing.

Chrisse, is something wrong? Tasmaka asked again, nudging her owner's hand with her wet nose. Chris bore no reply.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Smokey Ashes, Burning Fires Empty Re: Smokey Ashes, Burning Fires

Post by Holly 9/14/2014, 7:37 pm

Esther had approached the fire and had sat down nearby the girl when she noticed them. For a moment she had been thinking but the company of one of her sisters. "Hello" she offered and moved closer to her. "Would you mind if I sat here?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/14/2014, 8:33 pm

running with the wolves

It was silent for a while, until a voice, obviously female, disturbed Chris from her trance. The poor girl nearly had a heart attack and almost jumped off the bench but she managed not to, muttering some not-so-nice words.

"Its fine, uh..." She wasn't exactly sure who it was, she turned to Tasmaka for guidance.
    Its Esther. Tasmania's voice said and Chris sighed in relief. Esther was one of the hunter's, though she wasn't so happy. She didn't really know Esther.

"Its fine Esther."

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/15/2014, 7:57 am

Esther nodded and stated at the flames as she sat closer to her sister in arms. "I don't really know you, Chris right? That's a nice name, nice dog too" she smiled at the canine and then looked back into the flames of the campfire in thought. Things hasn't been going on too good for her lately and it was beginning to show.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/15/2014, 8:06 am

running with the wolves

"That's a nice name, nice dog too." Esther's voice kept echoing in Chris' head, giving it a certain ring. It felt weird, yet calming, but at the same time annoying. But Tasmaka took offense to that, lifting her head and perking her ears.
    Listen girl, I'm a wolf. Yo- Chris smiled as Tasmaka continued to rant on and on. She turned her head the opposite direction of where Esther is, thinking that she was there.
    Other way. Oh right.

"Yes I'm Chris but Tasmaka here," She pointed somewhat close to where her wolf is. "Is a wolf, not a dog. Don't you have a wolf or pet?"

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/15/2014, 9:38 am

Esther rubbed her dark arm and shook her head "no pets. And of course it's a wolf, you only see wolves among us huntresses, I merely said said because they are both in the order of canis, sorry if I offended you" Esther told the wolf and then smiled back at her sister, wanting to ask if she was blind but not sure how exactly to ask as she say besides her.

"Good day?" She spoke out, attempting to start some conversation with her sister to form some sort of bond, she really did seem like an awesome girl...well all the huntresses were.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/15/2014, 11:18 am

running with the wolves

Chris chuckled a little, her hands grasped together though it took some time for her hands to find themselves. "No though my wolf took offense."
    You got that right. I was- Tasmania's rambling continued to echo in her mind. Okay, so Esther isn't exactly that bad but Chris wasn't going to leave her life in the mortal's hands.

"Good day?" Esther had asked, making Chris frown slightly. All she ever saw was darkness, she had forgotten what the world looks like now. It had changed a lot from the 1800s.

"I can't see the weather. I can't anything actually." She said with a sigh.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/15/2014, 11:39 pm

"Well....I guess then besides the weather and stuff. How has the day been for you in your life, world, universe, however you want to address your own life" she smiled and rubbed her hands together as she warmed up by the fire. She was trying to make friends with her..,she hoped the other huntress would see it that way too.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/16/2014, 4:26 pm

running with the wolves

Chris was laughing slightly. On the inside. It takes slot to make her laugh on te outside but still, Esther amused Cheis a little. Must be the small childish she seems to have.

"It's always black to me," she started, turning her head so it was looking at the flame. "I mean, Tasmaka tells me what everything looks like but it's still the same."
    Her hand outstretched to somewhat close to the flame, not knowing how close she was. "See?"

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/16/2014, 4:40 pm

Esther nodded slowly as she watched her, and then the wolf "I see....when did you first become a huntress? It's kinda fun to learn about when everyone first excepted Artemis..." She laughed a little and took he canteen from her belt to drink from it, letting the stars twinkle and shine above them.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/17/2014, 7:45 am

running with the wolves

Chris was silent. Tasmaka welllll....not so much. The wolf was doing her little sorta laugh, puffs of air coming through her nose while her teeth were baring. It looked quite uncomfortable.
    What does she look like? Chris thought through her head, causing Tasmaka to stop. She lifted her head, staring right at Esther before answering.
    Dark skin, dark eyes, black frizzy hair. She sounded nice.

"It was 1816. I was in the woods, blind at the time, when they saved me from hellhounds." She explained. "What about you?"

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/17/2014, 10:17 am

Esther sighed "1862 I think....I....I was a slave and they saved me from being beaten by my masters when I was escaping, and yeah, I became a huntress" she stopped and smile over at the girl and wolf. "I guess we come from the same century, maybe 45 years in between but it's close web you can realize some of us come from now, some from thousand years in the past"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/17/2014, 4:11 pm

running with the wolves

It was weird, she had to say, that she had never known this girl and yet they were from the same century. Actually, Chris had an explanation. She did remember hearin about a new hunter, a mortal one, joining one day. It was probably the day she was injured and didn't join their hunt wherever. Oh poo.

"That is interesting." Chris said and for the first time, showed a real smile towards Esther.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/17/2014, 5:14 pm

Esther looked at her. "How so?" She asked an was thrilled to see an actual smile from her as she smiled back kindly and moved a little closer, the stars twinkling overhead. She was starting to really enjoy this conversation with her fellow huntress as she looked at her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/17/2014, 8:14 pm

running with the wolves

"How so?" Esther's voice echoed in her head. This girl seemed, curious, to Chris but Chris didn't mind. That much.

"I never knew you until now and we joined in the same century. Pretty weird huh?" Chris explained just as she felt the temperature drop. It wasn't that cold, maybe cold for a regular person. For Chris, it felt more like 68 degrees. Tasmaka didn't mind either, she had that fur that kept her warm.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/17/2014, 8:45 pm

"I guess you are right there" she smiled and looked from her to the fire. "Can you hunt? Like I know your asked this a lot and that it's not the most polite thing but I'm just curious...." She whispered softly.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/18/2014, 3:34 pm

running with the wolves

"Can you hunt?" Okay, yes, it is strange for a blind girl to be hunting. It was even harder when Tasmaka isn't around. She remembered when she first joined the hunt. Zoe and another hunter had to tell her where to go and if she shot where she meant. It wasn't that bad, she finally got used to it after a while.
    Ah Zoe, Chris was very disappointed and sad when her friend died. Chris tilted her head up where she knew where the sky is. I miss you Zoe.
    So do I. Stupid wolf that eavesdrops on Chris' private thoughts.

"I can hunt. Tasmaka helps." She stated bluntly.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/18/2014, 7:28 pm

"She must be a great companion" Esther grinned as she looked at the wolf. "Would she mind too terribly if I pet her? She looks really cute, but I know elves are dangerous, I mean have you heardwhat they can do?@ she chuckled a little and remembered the hounds that used to chase her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/19/2014, 3:27 pm

running with the wolves

At the sound of Esther's request, Tasmaka's ears perked up. The wolf loves scratchings and Chris doesn't give her many. Stretching her hind legs, the wolf walked over to the other Hunter, plopping down at her hind legs. Chris, sensing the lost warmth, smiled slightly and chucked. Oh brother.
    I want a scratching. Tasmaka's voice echoed in her head. Okay Tasmaka.

"Go ahead, she doesn't mind."

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 3:33 pm

She grinned and started to per the wolf, scratching behind her ears with her soft dark fingers. "How old is Tasmaka?" She asked as se stroked down her back, feeling her fur through her fingers as she smiled, enjoying the warmth emitting from the canines soft fur.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/19/2014, 3:44 pm

running with the wolves

Oh yeah, that's the spot. Tasmaka started to pant, her tongue sticking out as Esther scratched behind her ear. Chris laughed. Sometimes her wolf could be such a dog.
    But the age? Chris isn't so sure she knows the correct one. She had found Tasmaka when she had first gotten the hand of hunting alone but still, that was years ago.

"I'm not exactly sure." She said with a small shrug.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 3:53 pm

Esther smiled as she continued to scratch her fur and smiled, moving closer to the wolf to stroke her back adoringly. "Immortal is my guess, like us" she laughed and ran her hands down the back of the wolf from her ears to the tip of her tail, smiling as she did.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/19/2014, 7:39 pm

running with the wolves

Chris couldn't see it but she was sure that Tasmaka is in heaven. The enjoyable panting and shaking caught her ears and perked her interest. She turned her head where she heard the commotion coming from.
    Thats gooood. Chris started to chuckle at Tasmaka. Don't laugh! She laughed even more.

"Someone seems to like you."

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 8:01 pm

Esther laughed and scratched down to her belly "that's great!!! How is it that you can understand her, but I can't? Is she only linked to you telepathically or something?" She asked curiously as she worked and stroked along her fur again and again.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 9/21/2014, 11:34 am

running with the wolves

Can you tell her that she smells nice? Tasmaka had said. Chris felt like she was gonna pass out laughing. No cause that's weird. Tasmaka growled slightly at that.

"It's a telepathic connection. I hear her thoughts and she hears mine." Chris explained, just as Tasmaka trotted back to Chris.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:42 pm