A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine] - Page 2 Empty Re: you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 3:20 am

He laughed and pulled her closer to him, his hand tangled up in her multicolored hair, and his other one around her waist still as he looked at her, kissing her cheek softly. "Tomorrow we should go hunting for monsters, maybe break a few laws if your up for it" he grinned, flipping on his large (stolen) television with the sleek remote.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine] - Page 2 Empty Re: you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 3:42 am

She smiled. "I'm always up to break laws." She lifted her head and kissed him softly, ignoring the tv behind her. "Let's break one now," she whispered. "I wanna get drunk."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 3:45 am

Xavier took a moment to kiss her lips before nodding. "Check the fridge" he told her as he messed with her hair. He really did adore the several different colors within the strands. "Getting drunk sounds good right now, but it's even better when games are involved" he told her with a wink and sat up, keeping her close to him.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 3:50 am

She stood and rubbed her sleepy eyes. "i brought strawberry vodka, if you want some. I'll.check what you have, first." She turned and smiled at Xavier. "I like shots. It's a fun way to g se t drunk fast." she shrugged. "But what did you have in mind?" Caffeine opened the door to the fridge leaning on the edge.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 3:53 am

Xavier walked up over to her "eh, anything works" he smirked "straight no chaser? It's a band I think, but a great way to take it in my opinion" he chuckled and kept his eyes on her, although turning back to face his large wolf as it growled lighty. Hungry he bet, although Xavier had already fed him earlier that same day.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 4:05 am

Caffeine rolled her eyes as she walked over to her bag. "Acapella. I used to like them some, but, nah." She pulled out a bottle of alightly pink, clear liquid from her bag. She loved that stuff. Caff jumped as the wolf growled. He doesn't wanba eat me, she thought to herself.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 4:09 am

Xavier turned to the wolf "you already ate! If your hungry go get a squirrel" he sighed and let the animal out, leaving the tel of them alone as he watched the liquid in the bottle of her hand. "I prefer it raw, well....citrus over that flavor, but I suppose it'll work!" He opened his cabinent and pulled out a few shot glasses.

"Lets place a bet on it"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 4:21 am

Caffeine nodded. "Whoever gets drunk loses. The loser hands over a twenty." She popped open the bottle, took yhe shoot glasses and poured their first shots. "Wanna add anything to the bet?" she handed oneto him, grinning.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 4:22 am

He took the glass and smirked "hmmm yeahX winner gets to humiliate the loser" he laughed and drained his first shot, fairly confident in his abilities to handle the contents of multitudes of the same quality, he had before after all.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 4:28 am

Caffeine took her first shot, quickly pouring another. She wondered what Xavier meant by humiliage, but she was sure she'd have fun. She was also very confident she was going to lose. Maybe she did that on purpose, maybe not. She pured him the next shot and downed hers.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 4:30 am

Several shots later and several hours (there had been some strange drunk karaoke for an hour or so) the bottle was empty, and they bother looked at one another. He smiled lightly, burping for a second as he gazed to her eyes.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/22/2014, 3:10 pm

Caffeine smiled back at Xavier, drowsily lying on his bed. "I sswear I ssing better wwhen i'm sober," she slurred, giggling. She flopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling. She hiccups a couple times and smiles. "Thanks for that."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/22/2014, 3:20 pm

Xavier groaned and lay besides her, about to pass out himself from the strange kareoke and the greasy pizza he had ordered for them an hour or so ago. "No problem...lets just hope we can see straight to kill monsters tomorrow"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/23/2014, 12:24 am

Caffeine nodded, grinning wider. "That'll be fun, if we can find any." She moved closer to Xavier, wrapping her arms around his neck. Kissing his cheek, she wondered how in the world she got where she was. She definitely didn't regret it.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/23/2014, 12:53 am

He chuckled an rubbed her back as they laid together. "Oh, we will" he chuckled and kept her close as he yawned, drunk and sleepy for sure. "I think maybe we need to rest for the night"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/23/2014, 1:23 pm

"I agree," Caffeine said, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

((time skip to the morning))

Caffeine woke up when the sun began to peek over the river. She pulled away from Xavier, only to move closer - it was cold. She decided it was much better to stay in the warm area in the bed, especially since she was anticipating one hell of a hangover.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/23/2014, 1:25 pm

Xavier woke up soon after her, the sun flickering in from his jades, and his arm around the other demigod. Rubbing his head he glanced at her, expecting to have a hangover, although it wasn't truly that bad with him. He had his usual pain of slight amnesia though, but he was sure that his dreams weren't too important to remember. "You up?" He grumbled as he yawned, pulling her close
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/23/2014, 4:05 pm

Caffeine nodded up at him, yawning wide. Smiling slightly, she turned closer towards him, realising now the bed wasn't that warm. Warmer than outside, at the very least.
    She kissed his cheek and turned away from him, getting out of bed. She stepped across the room, grabbing her thin jacket off of the floor.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/23/2014, 4:08 pm

Xavier grinned and got out of the bed as well, looking out of the slightly cracked window to the manhattan skyline. "So, hunting monsters after breakfast?" He asked and yawned, turning back to face her as he flexed, stretching out his arms and legs. "I could make some coffee, here, but it's better at the breakfast joint down the street."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/23/2014, 5:54 pm

Caffeine shrugged. "As long as I get coffee before 10 AM." She laughed to herself, pulling on her jacket. She turned back towards him and put her arm around him. "Hurry and get ready," she said, giving him another flirty smile. She felt the hangover coming on, and she didn't want to spend much time without some form of reliever.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/23/2014, 6:11 pm

He laughed and got his weapons, just in case before throwing on his bike jacket and looking at her. "Lets go" he grinned. Leading her out of the apartment and down the street, they entered a small, family owned breakfast cafe, not many people in their when they entered. "Pick a table, doesn't matter to me" he grinned and kissed her cheek
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/23/2014, 6:56 pm

Caffeine walked over to a booth near the door, and sat next to the window, allowing the sun to shine in her face. She looked over the menu, but mostly payed attention to the coffee prices. Which were way too high by the way. "I want.." She paused for a moment. "Two coffees and two pancakes, if that'ss okay."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/23/2014, 7:51 pm

"Yeah. It's all free" he waved over to the chef. "I offer...protection services in exchange for meals" he smirked and ordered what they want when the chef came over before turning his attention back to her "gotta make money somehow"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/23/2014, 8:38 pm

Caffeine laughed quietly. "Protection services? Hm, real dangerous," she joked. The waitress brought her the coffees and she thanked her. She picked up one of the cups, and began drinking it black. Caffeine reached across the table and held Xavier's hand. She wasn't sure if he was really into her or not, but if he was, maybe she would have fun. She never really knew anyone very much like her, and it was something, well, exciting.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/23/2014, 8:45 pm

H smirked and squeezed her hand back, showing that he had something for her, his other hand draining hisnownncupnof caffeine rich coffee. "So. What do you fight with?" He asked as he let go of her hand, regretting that he did so but he needed both hands in order to eat his meal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 4:40 pm