A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine] - Page 3 Empty Re: you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Post by Watsky 9/24/2014, 1:12 am

"Kamas," Caffeine replied immediately. "Especially my own. The handles are metal, so I use these." She reached into her back pocket, brushing against her weapons. Smiling, she pulled out two fingerless leather gloves and slipped them on. "Helps me grip better."
    Caffeine placed the gloves back into her pocket, and after taking another long sip of her coffee, she said, "I like daggers too. I pretty much like to use short range weapons."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine] - Page 3 Empty Re: you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Post by Holly 9/24/2014, 1:15 am

Xavier chuckled "more pain and blood." He smirked as he drank his coffee and finished eating his food. "So. You up for a little trouble making?" He grinned and moved his hand back to grasp hers. "You've got hot hair you know"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/24/2014, 10:28 am

Caffeine giggled, absentmindedly running a thin hand through her hair."Why thank.you," she giggled. "You have hot everything." Shebturned back towards her.fpod, taking small bites out of her pancake. She dipped the tip into her small syrup cup, and let it drip. She brushed her thumb across the back of Xavier's hand. "The City's rampant with loads of monsters, and also crowded, so it'll be riskier." She grinned, showing her teeth.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/24/2014, 12:32 pm

Xavier smirked and watched her "I'm going to let you lead the hunt today,you lead ill@ follow" he explaijed wirhis a light laugh
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/25/2014, 12:09 am

She smiled, grabbing her second cup of coffee, and downing it in thirty seconds. It wasn't nearly enough, but it would do. Caffeine stood and pulled on Xavier's hand. His hand was cold, but so was hers. Her headache began to subside a little bit, but not by much. She pat her kamas at her belt compulsively. She hoped the mist covered them enough to not raise suspicion in a more crowded place.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 12:14 am

Xavier stood as well and chuckled as he patted te large sheath on his bac. "Someone is anxious to get bloody" he laughed and pulled on her hand, leading her out of the diner and towards the streets. "I'm curious to see if your as brilliant in fighting as you are pretty" he smirked as he still held her hand tight in his own.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/25/2014, 12:50 am

She laughed a short, loud laugh as she led him out the diner. "Of course I can," Caffeine boasted. "You just haven't seen what I can do."
    It was a little while to get to Manhattan on foot, so she walked close to Xavier, linking their arms and putting her head on his shoulder.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 12:52 am

Xavier smiled and kept her close to him as they walked, is other hand in his pocket. After a few minutes of walking they were in one of the monter pits as he called them. "Now the fun will begin" he chuckled and drew his heavy claymore from it's sheath across his back. "Ready to demonstrate whatcha got?" He winked.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/25/2014, 1:53 am

Caffeine slipped on her gloves and pulled her kamas from her belt. Grinning from ear to ear, she twirled each once in her hand, warming herself up. She glanced towards Xavier shortly, eager to get started. She walked forwards until one of the monsters smelled her. It was a particularly ugly empousai, even though they were usually pretty. The empousai screeched at her, and Caffeine ran forwards. She twirled the weapon in her right hand sideways, letting it catch in the monster's eye socket. It let out a nasty squelch.
    Caffeine stepped sideways, in line with the empousai, then spun on her heel, colored hair whooshing to her other shoulder. With a flick of her wrist, she pulled out her blade from the eye as she flew past Caffeine, turning to yellow dust as she crashed into a nearby building.
    Caffeine turned partially at Xavier, beginning to laugh. "How was that?" Only then did she recognize the pain in her left leg. The monster had scratched her. Examining her wound, she ripped the bottom half of her shirt, baring her midriff, and tied it around her leg. "Haha, I'm okay!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/25/2014, 2:02 am

Xavier let out a whistle. "Nice. My turn." He grabbed his sword and hefted it, swinging the obviously heavy weapon into the skull of one unfortunate snake woman, the skull shattering from the impact alone, not including the blade. Pulling it from the skull of the disenigesting monster, he stabbed the blade into the next before using the weight of his own weapon to propel his foot right into the chest of another empousai, ignoring the attractive charms as he kicked her right to his newfound partner.

"One for you!" He called with a laugh.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/25/2014, 11:04 am

Caffeine laughed as the monster flew towards her. She changes her stance to a long front stance and swung down both weapons, slashing the monster in half. Its blood splattered on her body before the rest of it turned to dust.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/1/2014, 12:49 am

Xavier smirked and used his massive blade to slam into several enemies, throwing a few into a glass window of a store. "Well....her caff? I already broke the way in, why don't we loot it?" He laughed as he kicked a demon into the ground and left his sword deep in the monsters chest.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 10/1/2014, 1:39 am

Caffeine laughed, making her way towards xavier, almost hopping. "Absolutely," she said, holding one weapon up at the ready. She kicked away monster body parts and spoils. She had lost interest in those quickly. But she was excited. While this was not something she did often, it was enjoyable enough.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/1/2014, 1:48 am

He grinned and stepped over te broken glass into the shop, looking around. It was a classic electronic shop, computers and tablets and anything electronic inside. "Hmmm this would be a nice haul on the black market!" He chuckled and glanced at her, sheathing his bloody claymore. "We should make a few thousand"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 10/10/2014, 2:09 am

Caffeine looked around the shop, kind of uninterested in its merchandise. Small gadjets lined the walls, including a pair of shiny red Beats headphones. Oh heck yes. She ran over to that corner and brought them down from the rack. She opened the box and put the new headphones around her neck, and the cord in her jacket pocket.
    Swinging her bag off her shoulder, she began to take interest in the shop. She ignored Xavier's money comment. He was right, but she doesn't steal for money. She grabbed a pile of tablets and stuck them in her bag. She could use some bucks, after all.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/10/2014, 3:00 am

Xavier began to loot the store in his fashion, taking anything and everything, just whatever he could get his hands on. Later he would sort it out due to personal preference and keep what he wanted, sell what he didn't but for now it was looting, loot and get lost before some damned cops showed up to ruin the fun.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 10/26/2014, 2:57 am

Caffeine lost interest after bagging a pair of earbuds. She stepped over the wreckage into the sunlight, putting on the sunglasses hanging from her shirt. Her head killed. She stood, waiting for Xavier to finish. She had a lit cigarette in her mouth in less than thirty seconds, which slightly lifted her spirits.
    Honestly? She'd have rathered looting the Hello Kitty store.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/8/2014, 10:57 am

Xavier chuckled and walked over to his car "lets go. Anywhere in particular baby?" He smirked
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/11/2014, 10:25 pm

Caffeine shrugged as she opened the door to the sleek car. She sat in the passenger's seat, and put her feet up on the dashboard. "Anywhere."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 10:44 am