A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Brayaddy (Private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Brayaddy (Private) Empty Brayaddy (Private)

Post by Mason 9/24/2014, 6:54 am

Bray arrived at the beach, going to to his quiet corner, where no one could or would bother him. He was wearing a black tangtop and jeans with sandals. He smelled the ocean water, looking around in the distance to see if he could see any animal live; he wanted to talk to Rin. He splashed some of the salt water, walking up to the shore. He looked back, not even caring the bottom of his jeans were getting soaked. He looked out in the distance once more, before returning to his spot on the beach. Bray started reading a book.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Brayaddy (Private) Empty Re: Brayaddy (Private)

Post by Morgan Landry 9/24/2014, 1:17 pm

Maddy had decided to go to the beach on her own, which didn't happen often. Like, once every two years. She was so much a popular person that she just couldn't understand the principle of hanging out on her own, it was just too weird. Yet it was what she was doing now. Dressed in nothing but her Desigual bandeau bikini, a breezy purple pareo and flat sandals, she was walking down the dunes with her Chloé duffel bag on her shoulder, a golden charm bracelet around her ankle and a gold and blue choker necklace on her neck. She put her bag in the sand, pulled her towel out and spread it on the beach before taking her pareo and sandals off and heading to the sea. It was hot, perfect day for a swim. She'd love to be with the populars right now but all of them had lessons and her siblings were having a picknick somewhere with a couple of Hunters. Maddy had preferred to ditch it.

She started swimming, noticing a guy walking in with his trousers then walking out. It was Bray, the son of Delphin. Maddy knew him a bit, she had seen him round Camp a lot but had never actually bothered to talk much to him. They were just too different, he was an introvert, always keeping to himself, while Maddy was the life of the party.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/24/2014, 4:17 pm

Bray looked up at the Maddy girl. If he had the intelluctual mindset of Jason Sungo, he would've whistled and started showing off his abs, yet finding this girl extremely attractive, he still ignored her. "I rather not speak," was all he said, before getting up and nodding at her, starting to walk away. Then, he heard a voice.

Bray, dude.

"Rin?"

ooc: sorry short
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/25/2014, 6:38 am

Maddy heard him say he would rather not speak, which was fine by her. She didn't really imagine they had the same idea of a fun conversation. She swam around, her hair pinned up such as not to get it wet, enjoying the refreshing feeling of the water brushing around her body. Strings of light undulated on her skin. Suddenly she saw a fin emerge from the water and squinted, panicking a bit, but then realized it was a dolphin.
    She beamed. She could communicate with dolphins, seeing they were Dionysus's sacred animals.

"Hey there, fella," she said, projecting the words forward with her voice and thoughts.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/25/2014, 8:50 am

"Hi, I'm Rin. You are?" the voice startled Bray for a second. This girl could talk to dolphins too? No way.

"Erm, you can talk to dolphins?" he felt a bit awkward, thinking this girl was attractive; they might've been half-siblings. But, as far as he knew, he had no half-siblings in the camp grounds. He put a strand of his black hair into place, walking up to her. He smiled, but it was a small one, to show he was trying to be friendly. Even if this girl wasn't his sibling, she was the only person he knew besides himself who could talk to the beautiful creatures. Maybe being a Delphin kid wasn't the worst thing ever.

"Bray, Bray Piere. This is my best friend, Rin. Well, he might've already told you his name, but, y'know-uhm-yeah," he said, a bit dorky.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/25/2014, 9:33 am

"I'm Maddy," she replied before turning to Bray. "Oh yes, I know you," she said. "Son of Delphin, right? I'm the daughter of Dionysus."

She gestured at the dolphin, who was circling them and gliding against their legs. His gray skin was soft and smooth. "As for talking to dolphins, I inherited that from my father. You know how he turned a whole crew of pirates into dolphins? Well, that makes me able to communicate with them. Some, like your pal here, are friendly, others just freak out when they see me and swim away as fast as they can." She shrugged and petted Rin with a smirk. "Glad to see you're not scared of me, bud," she told him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/25/2014, 9:54 am

"A whole crew? Oh, nice to meet you, by the way. Yes, son of Delphin." He felt a spark of hope when she announced she was a daughter of Dionysus. Bray looked at Rin, nodding at him.

"Yeah, I'm not scared of anything- except jellyfish, those things are mean," Rin said. Bray fiddled with his fingers, before saying,

"So, Maddy, do you want to go dolphin-back riding with me, on Rin?" he asked, hopefully.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/26/2014, 2:20 pm

"Aye, I got you on jellyfish. Those things are evil. I got stung several times on holidays."

She had to admit, she was quite surprised -- but delighted! -- at Bray's suggestion. Dolphin back riding? Hell yeah! She loved to do that.

"If it doesn't bother Rin, sure!" she said with enthusiasm.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/26/2014, 4:47 pm

"Yesss! I mean, that's cool, uh, sista." He quickly went over to the his side of the beach, getting the sadle from behind a rock (his hiding spot). He put it on Rin, then quickly went to change. When he came back, in swim shorts and a swim tank top, he said, "ready." He got on the front. "Hold on, alright?" he said, blushing a bit, but it probably wasn't visible after he splashed water on himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/27/2014, 11:16 am

"Seriously, you have a saddle?" Maddy said, raising her eyebrows. She nonetheless sat behind him on Rin's back and passed her arms around his waist. "Ready, pal."

OOC: Short post is short.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2014, 8:09 am

Rin nodded. The slippery and splash-y ride began. Bray laughed in joy, as the cold water splashed on him. Rin did a cool trick, which made Bray worried. "Rin, bud, this is most likely Maddy's first time."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/28/2014, 8:44 am

"Excuse me?" Maddy laughed. "This isn't my first time. I ride dolphins all the time when I go on spring holidays to Malibu."

The water droplets were very refreshing and she found herself laughing against Bray's neck. She wondered if they weren't too heavy for Rin but apparently he was accustomed to having one or two passengers.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/28/2014, 12:51 pm

"Oh, nice." He laughed a bit. He felt Maddy laugh against his neck, and his cheeks turned a shade of pink, something he didn't get often. Rin was heading towards a huge wave. Bray, not paying attention, was knocked off. He screamed a bit, splashing into the water. He gulped a bit. He went to the surface, gagging. He swam back over to Rin.

"Sorry," he said, his blush still there. "I usually don't do that." He went to get back on Rin, but accidentally slipped. His first instinct was to grab at the saddle, not realizing that he probably would end up dragging Maddy in when he was doing this.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/29/2014, 3:36 am

Maddy ducked so the wave would wash over her without knocking her off but Bray wasn't prepared and fell in the water. Rin turned around and swam back to him.

"You okay?" Maddy asked as he gripped the saddle to push himself back onto the dolphin, but suddenly the whole saddle swept sideways and she fell into the water herself. She came back to the surface, laughed, and gently punched his shoulder in a friendly way. "What was that for?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/29/2014, 6:52 am

Bray chuckled a bit, glad she wasn't mad. "I just thought it'd be funny to see you get your hair wet," he said, not really wanting to reveal it was an accident; her hair would've probably already been wet, anyway. He climbed back onto Rin, reattaching the saddle, holding his hands out to Maddy, to help her back onto it. Rin make a dolphin noise, but Bray couldn't exactly tell what he said, in English.

"Soooo, Maddy. Do you want to go do something sometime? Like, a date or something." Bray was looking at a seagull off in the distance, not wanting to see her facial expression reaction.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/29/2014, 8:50 am

Maddy laughed. "Your dolphin is funny," she said, then got back on his back, pulling on Bray's hand to do so.

And... what? A date? They had just met? He must've meant something else. "Um, like?" she asked. "I don't really know you, you could be a murderer or something," she grinned.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/29/2014, 5:01 pm

"Not like, a romantic dinner date type of thing. I meant, like, do you want to come watch a movie at my cabin later or something along those lines?" Bray licked his lip, tasting seasalt from the water. Bleh. He wiped his hair out of his face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/30/2014, 7:31 am

"Uh... I got something planned later on, sorry," she said. "But thanks for the offer nonetheless."

She frowned in his back, wondering. Did he always invite people he just talked to to a movie or...?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/1/2014, 6:52 am

Bray nodded, but he wasn't exactly disappointed. There was always next time. "Alright, I think Rin's done for the day. Two people must be harder than one. Let's get back to the shore, and I'll get us some icecream." He patted Rin. "Goodbye," he said, before starting to swim to shore. When he reached there, he got a few drachmas from a pocket in his bag, and went over to the stand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:27 am