A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 6:57 pm

Disney shook her head to say forget about it. She thought his question was pretty stupid and the answer was quite obvious. "Yes, it was ice cold." she answered in reply. "No, we were practically the only people living there. The nearest house was a bit away." she added to her reply.
    Jason held his hand out. She bit hr tongue and continued to look outside. She pretended as if she didn't see his hand.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 7:04 pm

Jason nodded. "Which part of Alaska did you live in, like are we talking Anchorage, or..?" he noticed how she seemed to not have noticed her hand. He sighed. He hoped he didn't blow his chances with her. "I can already see it: 123 Nowhere Street, Random cold place, Alaska." He laughed. He took his leather jacket. "Are you cold?" He asked, offering his jacket to her. He put his arm around the back of her seat, staring out his window. He was flexing a bit. The 'only friends' spell was lifted whenever I broke up with Tara....does she notice that yet? he thought to himself. An idea came to him.
    Gucci, do you think Disney is homesick at all?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 7:15 pm

She laughed a bit at his joke. "Yeah, that sounds pretty accurate." she said in reply. She noticed that he had put his arm around the back of her seat. She ignored it and shrugged it off.
    Oh my gods, you gave me a fright. Anyways... yeah, I guess so, though I really don't see why, she only comes to camp for the summer...
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 7:34 pm

Alright- regardless, my idea stays. Gucci, pack your fur. We're leaving for Alaska sometime in the next week.
    Jason nodded at her. "We're almost there. So, uh, Disney, about me and you...did you ever consider the possibility of...us? I'm not sure how you feel about me now, so....I'm guessing we're a no-go?"

The cab immediately stopped. They were there.

"Wait-"

"GET OUT AND PAY."

Jason did so, and paid. He opened her door for her, walking up to the main entrance. The highest rollercoaster was visible from very near.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 8:21 pm

Oh yay!
    Disney hesitated to answer. She didn't know how she felt about them. Yeah, there were times where her mind had crossed the thought of being together, though Jason had Tara then and even though he doesn't now he was going through a breakup. She didn't know who had called it off and she would like to know who did, as it would have helped her decide on her decision.
    Just as she had opened her mouth to reply the taxi suddenly halted. The taxi driver wasn't very friendly and Disney stumbled out of the car. As soon as Jason paid the taxi drove off. "They deserve the best service award." She muttered with sarcasm and anger. It disappeared though as she turned to see the destination they had arrived in. She stared in awe.
    "Wow, you know I won't even know the names of these... rides." she said.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 8:31 pm

"You mean their technical names? Or 'rollercoasters,' as in the name of the general machine? Anyway, so, before I was rudely interrupted by a grumpy man, what do you think? Do you ever want to get together? I broke up with Tara because I was confused about you two. I wasn't sure what to do. But, Disney, I want to be with you. But, I guess it's OKay if you don't want to be a couple, so don't feel pressured." He went up to the front desk and paid. The young girl at the stand whispered to Disney,

"cute one, dude."

"So, which rollercoaster first?" There were so many to choose from. He kind of wanted to go on the highest one, at like, 425 feet, and 150-200 miles an hour. But, then again, if Disney had never been on a rollercoaster before, he didn't want to ruin her image of them by scaring the crud out of her on her first ride. Jason ran a hand through his hair.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 11:29 pm

Disney shrugged and decided to not go all technical and specific in words. She listened to what Jason had to say. She was so confused about Jason but at the same time she was flattered that he done that because of her. As soon as she had thought that she felt bad for doing so. She also thought about the first time she had met him. He was the eye-candy for all the girls at camp and if they did go out she would always have the feeling that he was off with another girl.
    Her thoughts were interrupted by the girl at the stand. "Cute one, dude." She wanted to correct her and say "no hes not cute, hes hot." but she decided not too. Instead she just rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and smirked earning a confused look from her.
    Disney was about to answer but was interrupted - again. This time was she interrupted by the person who wanted answers. He wanted to know what rollercoaster she wanted to go on.
    "You can choose, i don't care." she said, deciding to not answer his offer.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/6/2014, 6:44 am

"Alright," he said, noticing how she had not said anything about wanting to be his girlfriend, but he wasn't going to press it. Jason looked around, and decided to go on something called the Funblaster 6000. It wasn't a huge ride, but it wasn't a kiddy one. The waiting time was only fifteen minutes, and that was a pretty good deal. Jason motioned for her to follow him, as he went in line, behind a couple older kids; about eleven or twelve or so. Jason looked away from them, not sure if they'd cause any trouble. Jason heard people screaming all around. He looked at the booths, off in the distance. He would try to win Disney something later, if she wanted (no cheating or anything).
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 7:12 am

Disney followed behind Jason. Fifteen minutes. They had to wait fifteen minutes standing in line. She sighed and looked around the screaming and crowded surroundings. It was so unusual for her and it felt so weird...
    She was bored and untied her bun. She let it tumble out and ran a hand through her hair, putting the hair tie around her wrist. She began to braid and unbraid her hair.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/6/2014, 4:12 pm

Jason waited a bit more, before it was their turn. He got in a two-person cart, holding the seat next to him for Disney, despite at least five girls attempting to sit by him. He couldn't wait! He looked at the view in the distance, ready to take off. He buckled himself, shifting a bit to get comfortable. He locked his door. (If Disney was already seaten, he would've told her to do the same.) The rollercoaster started to come around, checking everyone's.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 4:20 pm

Disney was glad that it hadn't taken that long for them to be at the front of the line. She hopped into the seat next to Jason and did the same as him, buckling herself in. She played with her hands as the ride started. She was only slightly nervous. She wondered why it was called an amusement park.. surely people weren't amused by these rides.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/6/2014, 4:26 pm

The rollercoaster started going up. Jason grinned wildly, looking at Disney. She looked a bit nervous. "Don't be afraid! I'm right here!" At that point, the rollercoaster went to the top. He took her hand and lifted it into the air, smiling at her and laughing, as the rollercoaster started going down. A lot of people screamed and joyfully laughed. Jason realized that this might not've been the best idea for just after breakfast, but oh well. The rollercoaster hit the scary part, twirling and whirling upside down and all around. To make sure Disney didn't like cry, he put an arm around her, trying to pull her to his shoulder. He kissed her on the cheek.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 4:45 pm

Disney didn't scream, she decided all these screaming girls were enough, but she just laughed. She laughed at how the girls behind them were screaming and how it actually wasn't that scary. Well, if you thought about the bad things that could've happened then yes, it was scary.
    She closed her eyes around the twirls. She had only just realized that Jason was holding her hand. She didn't really mind apart from the fact that she couldn't hold on. She felt an arm around her and felt Jason kiss her cheek. She actually didn't care at the moment.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/6/2014, 4:52 pm

Soon, it stopped.

Jason got on, holding a hand out to help Disney out. "Disney, I wanted to tell you later, but I'm going to now......I'm going to buy you and me, as well as Gucci I guess, tickets to Alaska, to visit your father and any other family you may have. And...sorry about that on the ride...I just kinda guess. Well, I...I, well...I," he fake coughed and mumbled, "I like you. What? I mean.... sorry, bad cold. Oh, here it goes again. I like you."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 5:12 pm

Disney just looked at Jason and smirked slightly. She was surprised. Why - and how - does someone like him begin crushing on someone like herself? She stood a bit surprised. Then there was the first thing he had said. He was going to buy them and Gucci tickets to Alaska. She couldn't believe that he wanted to come. Sure she wouldn't mind but she would've preffered if it was just her and Gucci going. Alone. She was better off alone anyways.
    "First of all, cool though you really don't have too. Secondly..." she had started. She didn't know how she should act. Yeah she liked him too but..
    "You should probably go to see a doctor about that cold." she joked. "I'm kidding. I mean yeah you should see a doctor if you have a cold I was just kidding about that sentence, its a horrible reply." she said, trying to make herself less nervous. She took a deep breath in.
    "I like you to though I don't know about us.. I'll think about it." she said with a proper answer.
    "Let's go on another ride or something." she added quickly, hoping that that was done and over with.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/6/2014, 5:27 pm

Jason nodded, noticing her anxiety to go do something rather than have the conversation. He started walking towards another ride. It wasn't as scary, but it was more of a racing kind of thing, like, an automobile type of thing. He got in one of the open cars, the line right open. There were two seats on each. Jason was in the driver's seat, with the "steering wheel." He looked up at the loops and bumps, and muttered, "I'm ready."

The rollercoaster lady came around. She stopped at Jason's. "Why, helloooo. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Jason looked at Disney. "No," he said, a bit bitter and upset, "but I'm not really looking for anyone at the moment. Sorry."

She nodded and smiled. She went past Disney, muttering to her, "you're so lucky."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 5:46 pm

Disney got in next to Jason. She could feel a bit of awkwardness. She noticed the rollercoaster lady had stopped at Jason. They had said somethind to each other and by the way Jason looked at her she guessed it was the obvious question. "Do you have a girlfriend." How people instantly wanted to go out with someone because of their looks was pretty... stupid. Disney thought Jason was a great guy. He had a cool personality and he had the looks.
    "You're so lucky." She heard the lady mutter to her. I know... She thought as the ride had started.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/6/2014, 6:03 pm

Jason drove around their certain set of tracks. He looked at an electronic device stored in the car, which told them what place they were in the race; they were in 3rd. "Darnit," he said, under his breath, "hang onto something." He went full speed, driving at least 70 miles or so; a little slower than a regular car. He drove up a hill, and down a couple loops. They came at a crossroads, and he went left. They soon reached the end line. They were in 2nd place, next to a little kid and his father, who were celebrating by high fiving, and the five-year-old dancing. He got out of the car, putting a hand out to help Disney out. He opened her door for her, as a few more people completed their tracks. "How's the arcade?" he asked. He almost wanted to do something vintage, like Pac Man of the sort.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 7:48 pm

Disney held on as Jason drove faster. They were in third place and when they had finished they ended up second. She wanted to go again, just to see if she could drive this time round. But he wanted to go to the arcade. She shrugged off the fact she wouldn't be driving and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, sure. To the arcade we go!" she said with a smile, walking closely beside Jason.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/6/2014, 8:00 pm

Jason entered the arcade, looking around. "What looks good?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/6/2014, 9:37 pm

Disney looked around the arcade. "What looks good?" Jason had asked her. She looked at what there was. So many to choose from. Her eyes caught the sight of the shooting games.
    "How 'bout that one?" she suggested. It was a two player shooting game where you had to shoot your choice of animal. She grabbed Jason's hand and made her way over to the game.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/7/2014, 6:41 am

Jason nodded. "That's cool." She had grabbed his hand and they went over. He can't believe after all day of him trying to offer her his hand, she took it when he wasn't even trying. Ego boost? A little. But more importantly, she seemed to be softening up to him. He took a controller, and put in two quarters, for five minutes of gameplay. "Let's hunt bears, much more grrry than deers," he said, chuckling a bit. He turned his head towards her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/7/2014, 6:58 am

Disney took the other controller as Jason put two quarters in. "Let's hunt bears, much more grry than deers." Jason had joked adding a chuckle at the end. She smiled.
    "Okay then." she said, facing him. "I hope you don't mind me beating you in this game." she told him. Of course if he lost he would probably create some sort of excuse, I let you win, I was going easy on you or there must be something wrong with this controller. Otherwise he would probably be completely cool with being bet by a girl. She could just imagine him being that kind of guy.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/7/2014, 3:43 pm

"Ha. Beating me? Of course you'd beat me, I have no time for video games. I spend all of time on certain hobbies, such as creating these," he lifted up his shirt, patting his abs. He took their holded hands and patted hers against his abs. "Don't be shy, you know you want to," he joked. He started the game, taking apart their hands. He started shooting the bears, but they kept trying to instantly attack him. "I taketh my gun and dethrone your as king of the food chain- gosh, I sound like Kaden." He killed one of the bears.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/7/2014, 5:46 pm

Disney rolled her eyes and took her hands away. "Uh, its an arcade game, not a video game." she corrected. She began to shoot the bears. Of course they would either come running at you or away from you, mostly at you. Disney missed a few shots but it was obvious she was winning.
    "I take my gun and dethrone you as king of the food chain- gosh, I sound like Kaden." Jason had said as he killed a bear. She laughed slightly at his sentence. She missed a shot and frowned before shooting again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 11:38 pm