A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 10/7/2014, 6:00 pm

Jason got one more hit. Disney had won. "Nice job, Dis. How are you so good at these games?" he asked, raising and eyebrow.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Post by Marceline 10/7/2014, 6:06 pm

Disney smiled proudly. "Well I totally don't hunt with my ex-marine father in the wilderness of Alaska." she answered with a sarcastic tone despite the fact she was telling the truth. Her father had taught her to hunt at a very young age. Along with the hunting skills there were survival skills which Disney found helpful, especially at camp.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/7/2014, 6:31 pm

"Oh, right. I suppose you guys didn't have grocery stores, right?" he smiled at her. He could only imagine the commercial: 'Coldy Cheeses, where a kid can freeze their butt.'
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/7/2014, 8:04 pm

Disney shook her head. "Yeah we did, we only went there if we had to though." she said. She looked at the other games.
    "Which game now?" she asked. She decided to let him choose this time.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/7/2014, 8:38 pm

"How's a stuffed animal winning game thing? I'll win one for you."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/7/2014, 9:21 pm

Disney smirked. "You really think you can win something? I mean, I just beat you in that game so..." she teased.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/8/2014, 6:37 am

"Oh, ahaha, ahaha. But yeah, I can totally get you something. What looks good? A stuffed panda?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/8/2014, 7:29 am

Disney looked at what there was you could win. The stuffed panda seemed pretty good so she just nodded in agreement. "Sure then." she said.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/8/2014, 4:53 pm

Jason starting competing to win it; he won it fairly quickly. The person handed him the stuffed panda. He grinned at Disney. "Here you are, one supreme panda full of lipids," he joked, laughing.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/8/2014, 9:28 pm

Disney grabbed it and stuck it under her arm, smiling. "Thanks." she said. "Okay, so what now?" she asked.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 7:46 am

"We could go on the Love Boats. Unless, you know, you rather not go on with me. I'm good going solo, since now I don't have a bae." He smirked. It was obviously a stupid trick, but, he had confidence it'd work.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 8:39 am

Disney rolled her eyes. "I would but Pedro the panda here has already asked me so, yeah.." she joked, pointing to her stuffed psnda as she said Pedro. She didn't know if she wanted to go on the love boats. Heck, she didn't even know what it was but judging from the name it was some sort of lovey dovey thing. A side of her wanted to go and a side of her wanted to go and play another arcade game.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 8:59 am

"That Pedro, always stealing my women," he joked, laughing. "It's whatever you're comfy with. We could play some fuseball or something- but I need to get those plane tickets as soon as possible. Not that, like, a lot of people are dieing to go to Alaska, no offense." He nodded towards the fuseball table.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 9:15 am

She laughed a bit as he joked about her panda. "Okay, fuse ball before what you want." she said, walking over to the fuse ball game. She wondered how it worked.
    "So, how do you play?" she asked, looking at it. She placed Pedro on the ground, next to her feet.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 9:22 am

Jason explained how fuseball worked, then started playing against her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 6:48 pm

Disney was a quick learner and quickly got the hang of the game. The score was tied with 2-2.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 6:54 pm

Jason came back and made it 3-2. He grinned at her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 7:59 pm

Disney noticed the score was now 3-2. She pouted slightly at Jason's grin. "Damn it." she muttered as shecontinued to try get another sscore.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 8:04 pm

Jason kept playing, as hard as he could; 4-2. "Yes," he said, under his breath.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 8:09 pm

Disney cursed under her breath. She tried her best before the game ended. She got another goal, making the score 4-3
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/9/2014, 8:15 pm

"Good game," he greeted, holding out his hand to shake. "So, love boats?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/9/2014, 11:17 pm

Disney was quite upset about the scoring. But she shrugged it off and grabbed Pedro, before shaking his hand. "So, love boats?" He asked. She sighed. "Fine." she said, but then smiled afterwards.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/10/2014, 8:46 am

Jason headed towards the line, full of couples holding hands and hugging. He looked at Disney. "So, are you going with me, or alone?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/10/2014, 8:59 pm

Disney put Pedro under her arm again. [color =#33cc00]"Well I guess I have to since you won me a panda."[/color] she said. It wasn't long until they were near the front of the line.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/11/2014, 8:00 am

Jason went in the left side, smiling at Disney, opening the door for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 8:35 am