A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Game of Swords (private for Liberty and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Game of Swords (private for Liberty and myself) Empty Game of Swords (private for Liberty and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/7/2014, 6:45 am

Loud clangs and thunks could be heard around the forge, and it would have driven Sawyer deaf long ago if she didn't have flanged earplugs. They were approximately three of the Hephaestus children here right now, the others being either at the wrestling ring or helping to improve their chariot in cabin nine. The chariot had suffered serious damages after the last race and they had had to build a new one from scratch -- right, three days before the next race.

Sawyer took the blade she was working on out of the forging oven with metal tongs and went to the power hammer to forge the edges, holding the celestial bronze steadily under it as the machine hammered down on the sides with brute force, denting it in until the blade became sharp. Her clothes (a masculine graphic shirt and camo shorts) were already stained and burned at some places, several holes still smoldering. Sawyer literally didn't have one garment that wasn't somehow damaged by her work in the forge, not one. Not that her clothes mattered anyway.
    The power hammer was done grinding the edges, so she removed the blade and stopped the hammer before binding her greasy black hair into a messy ponytail. The Latino girl then took the blade to the belt grinder for polishing and removing micro burrs. Orange sparks flew as she applied it against the grinder, feeling the irregularities smooth out, her huge, trained muscles rippling as it did so.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Game of Swords (private for Liberty and myself) Empty Re: Game of Swords (private for Liberty and myself)

Post by Liberty 10/7/2014, 2:45 pm

Dante had no idea what he was doing at the forge. He had been there a few times in his past visits so he knew how loud it was. He put in his earplugs in and walked in slowly. He looked around and noticed a girl working on what looked like a sword. He walked over to her quietly, trying not to disturb her. The sparks lit up his face as he watched her smooth it out. He crossed his arms, his own muscles bulging.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Game of Swords (private for Liberty and myself) Empty Re: Game of Swords (private for Liberty and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/8/2014, 3:29 am

Sawyer briefly glanced at the guy and recognized him as Dante, one of the Apollos. She herself was wearing a mask with goggles such as to protect herself from heat and burns, but apart from that, she was pretty recognizable: 1m90 of metal-hard muscles, burns, blisters and cuts a bit everywhere on her coppery skin, six packs, the build of a rugbyman, she was one of the brawniest girls here at Camp. Guess forging all day payed off.

"Sup," she told Dante in her deep, boyish voice.

She finished grinding the profiles and removing the irregularities then put the blade into the heat treating oven at 1700°F.

Sawyer was actually glad she was wearing her mask. She was tired of seeing shocked or disgusted expressions on people's faces or in their eyes whenever they first saw her. It wasn't her fault if her father was the ugliest god and his physical attributes had passed down on her. With her crooked nose that looked like she had broken it three times, bushy eyebrows, wide-set eyes, chapped lips and large mouth, she was the ugliest girl at Camp. Not to mention the huge burn on her face that made it look like the whole left side was melting.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/29/2014, 3:32 am

"Looks good." Dante said, though he didn't really direct his compliment to anything.

"How long has it taken you to work on it?" he asked. His dark features were lit up by the lights in the room and his dark eyes searched her mask. His curiosity got the best of him.

"Nice mask," was all he said. His arms were still crossed and he stood in a firm stance as he observed her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/16/2014, 6:59 am

"About twenty minutes," she answered in her Texas accent, shutting the heat treating oven and taking her mask off. Some greasy strains of hair fell in front of her eyes so she pulled them back.

Dante had this way of not talking much but talking good that reminded her of Beckendorff. It pained her but it was a nice pain. It made her remember the good times, it made her remember her brother who was now barbecuing his way through eternity with his love, Beauregard.

"Yeah, mask is kinda necessary. So what are you up to here?' She asked, feeling like talking a bit whilst the blade stayed inside the oven.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 11/16/2014, 10:45 am

She works fast... Dante thought to himself. He watched as she took off his mask. He knew he recognized her. It was Sawyer. He gave her a earm smile amd listened intently to her qustion.

"Oh, I was just walking around. Haven't been here in a while." Danye said casually. He adjusted his stance by uncrossing his arms and digging his hands into his jean pockets.

"How have things been around here?" he asked, obviously interested as he looked around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:33 am