A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me)

Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me) Empty Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me)

Post by Gotenks 3/29/2015, 3:24 am

George's all activities for the day were finally done. No more sword fighting or monster fighting class, or anything for that matter. The routine was killing him- not that he did anything to change it himself. He wore his orange camp T-shirt along with a pair of jeans. The day was annoyingly hot -for him- like most of the days at camp were.

He started thinking about what to do next. Go to the Game room? It seemed fun. To the library maybe? The more practice his reading could get, the better. Maybe he would even try and play basketball. OK, not the latter one, sports were meh. He started twirling his sword around his fingers. Maybe if he had friends. Well, he tried to, but it was hard. So far with only Morgan of the Hecate cabin he had something like a friendship, and that was only due to her being friendly to him -he still was a little uncomfortable around her.

Lost in his thoughts, he -literally- bumped into someone. "I-I'm so sorry!" he muttered, a little shaken, looking down, not examining to see who the other person was.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me) Empty Re: Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me)

Post by Liberty 3/29/2015, 11:25 am

Beth had a tendency of standing in the courtyard and watching everybody. Luckily, today she had plenty of time to do that. She liked watching people run in and out of their cabins as they ran off to meet their friends or to paticipate in an activity. So here Beth stood, in the venter of the courtyard, watching people. She stood in a simple light pink skirt and a white tank top. Her hair was hanging naturally as always.

She was having fun until something bumped into her from behind. It caught her so off guard that she fell to the ground. She heard someone stumble over an apology and looked up. She wasn't sure she had ever seen this boy before but her curiosity was now heightening as she thought of who he could possibly be. She pushed herself up an dusted off her clothes.

"That's alright," she said to him, "no harm done. I'm Beth. What's your name?"

Beth wanted to see if the boy would look up at her. He seemed pretty shy but Beth had a feeling she could crack his wall if she trie hard enough.
    Gotenks

Male

Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me) Empty Re: Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me)

Post by Gotenks 3/29/2015, 11:48 am

He actually lifted his eyes to make eye contact. It was a girl, which maybe made interaction a bit more complicated. She seemed around his age, maybe a little younger, with blonde hair and beautiful eyes -were they actually purple? He wasn't sure.

"M-my name is George, son of Athena." he said while averting his look. He didn't know why he felt so nervous since he had actually started interacting with people again -his biggest benefit by his arrival at camp.

"Y-you sure you okay? I-I'm so sorry that I weren't , erm , paying attention." he said while slightly blushing about how stupid he sounded. The girl seemed rather friendly with her reaction to his clumsiness. Many others would have tried to kill him in multiple ways.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/29/2015, 12:01 pm

Beth smiled brightly as he looked up at her. She set that little victory aside and quickly decided she wanted to get this boy to be comfortable with her. She curled her hair behind her ears so she could get a better look at him. His blond hair looked good with his green eyes that, if Beth wasn't so focused on breaking his shyness, she would melt under.

"Athena? Wow! That's so cool," Beth said enthusiastically, "I'm the daughter of Eirene."

She kept her kind smile on her face and watched him. He was taller than her and so she did have to look up a little. She smiled at his concern for her.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm not injured," she said with a small giggle, "are you alright? No injuries?"

She inspected him with her eyes, even though she couldn't think if any reason why he would have gotten and injury. She brought her uniquely coloured eyes back up to his and awaite his response.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/29/2015, 12:17 pm

He forced a little smile just because she was smiling to him. A beautiful smile full of kindness, mind you. He found her purple-ish eyes distracting, so he started avoiding eye contact again. His ADHD made the conversation even more uncomfortable, just standing there and talking, but he tried to suppress his hyperactivity for the girl's sake.

"Yeah, I'm okay. No reason not to be, I mean, I hit you." He paused. "Sorry again."

He gave her another look before averting it again, just to make sure she hadn't left or something.

"How is being an Athena kid cool? We are just antisocial brainiacs and, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not that bright either. Your parentage, now that's an interesting one." he said to her, his eyes glowing with a mixture of anger and sadness. He thought he wasn't exactly a fit to his cabin, or any cabin for that matter.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/29/2015, 12:37 pm

Beth saw that he seemed to be surprising something. What that was, she didn't know. She smiled even more when she saw that smile on his face. Even if it was obviously forced she felt that she was getting somewhere.

"I think you're pretty cool," she complimented him, "There really isn't anything cool about beingthe daughter of Eirene."

Beth wanted to see if she could get him to talk more. She just wanted to be his friend, so much! She wished she could break the obvious shell.

"You know, you have a great personality. I can see you doing great things." Beth told him, her smile widening.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/29/2015, 12:57 pm

When George heard the girl's words, everything froze around him, his eyes widened and his brain started malfunctioning. No it didn't happen. No way it had happened. The girl wax COMPLIMENTING him. Impossible. No one would ever do that. He was a pathetic excuse for a person. Yet there was she, calling him "cool" and claiming he had "a great personality".

He blinked hard. "W-why would you ever say that?" he said, his looked as puzzled as it gets.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/29/2015, 1:11 pm

Beth frowned a little. She got a strange feeling that she had insulted him. She hadn't meant to. She mentally face palmed. Stupid Beth. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"Because that's what I think of you..." she said quietly. She hugged herself slightly and looked down, feeling slightly embarrassed. Her cheeks heated up a little, and she knew that they were tinged with pink. She had never had that reaction before. She wondered if it was an insult to say that someone had a good personality. She honestly thought that of him and now she was sure she had bombed the friendship.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/29/2015, 1:28 pm

His mouth spasmed. Wow. The girl really thought of him that he... that he had a great personality? How was it possible? Did she- did she really like him? Of course, not in the way of being attracted to him, but still. She actually thought that he had a great personality. This was more than he had ever hoped for.

He then looked up at her. She had a strange body language and she had blushed. That was weird. Maybe his awkwardness had scared her. Maybe she didn't think well of him anymore. Maybe...,maybe she thought he was a freak. Yeah, that was it.

After a few moments of silence, he decided to see what was wrong with her, without overeacting.

"Wh-what's wrong, erm, B-Beth?" he said, trying to look at her straight in the eyes, which might have been a horrible idea because he knew for sure he wasn't good looking. He would probably scare her.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/29/2015, 1:35 pm

Beth looked up as George spoke. She found his green eyes looking at her and she blushed even more.

"I hope I didn't insult you," she said quietly, "because that's the last thing I would ever want to do."

She had only met this guy and was already loving the fact that he was looking at her. Could she possibly have a crush on him? Maybe... She liked the mystery of him but...why would he like her? She was a simple, plain daughter of Eirene. She couldn't imagine him actually liking her... Oh what was she going on about? She didn't even know if she liked him!
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/29/2015, 2:34 pm

Oh great, he thought. He had made her uncomfortable. It was visible on her blush. Now he had to comfort her. He. Comfort someone else. He mentally chuckled with the idea. Though his more hopeful part thought that she may blushed because she liked him. Luckily he came to his senses quickly. She was -what's the expression?- out of his league.

He smiled at her. Genuinely. That's what people do to comfort others, right? He was pretty sure. "You didn't insult me. You- you wouldn't be able to if you tried. You're too kind." That was the best compliment he could think of in his embarassment. He could have added that here eyes were -oh stop it, if you start you might actually fall for her and it would just kill you internally.

He took a deep breath and held her hand. He immediately regretted it, but it was too late. He knew she probably didn't appreciate it. "J-just r-relax. Ok?" He blushed a little but still kept looking at her. Maybe even staring at her in the eyes. He then blinked and averted his look still holding her hand.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/30/2015, 1:23 am

Her heart raced as he smiled and she could feel the butterflies erupting in her stomach. Yep. Definitely a crush. She was hooked. She smiled back as he complimented her. Oh, those eyes! She felt as if she were looking into emeralds! She felt something grab her hand and when she looked down, her face lit up like a Christmas tree. He was holding her hand! Did that mean he liked her? Could that be the sign? She was so happy about the hand holding that when she looked back at him, she could see that he was talking, but couldn't figure out what he was saying. Then he looked away. Her mind raced through possibilities of ways to make him look at her again. She finally decided on one and slowly leaned against him.

"Thanks..." she said, her voice barely above a whisper. A strand of her long golden locks fell in her face but she was so focused on him, that she didn't even notice.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/30/2015, 8:27 am

When he was over the weirdest thing ever happened. The girl leaned on him. Repeating the thought many times to process it, she heard her whispering a thank to him. For what, he thought. Only thing he did was make her upset. Anyway, returning to reality. She was leaning on him. Still. He let her hand because it had been awkwardly long.

He smiled to her. She had the best eyes he had ever seen. And now that he thought of it, her making physical contact like that was an obvious hint. He removed a strand of her golden in the sun hair from her face and he backed up a little. After that he blushed. What had led him to that? He felt the weirdest feeling. At the same time he was happy and ready to vomit. He had never felt like that before.

He looked at her with a stupid grin plastered across his face and an almost dreamingly look. He suddenly no longer felt the need to avert his look.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/30/2015, 7:42 pm

Beth could barely believe she was in this moment. He seemed to be getting more comfortable with her. Sadly, did let go of her hand, but he didn't push her off. Oh great gods above, he was looking at her. Her heart started pounding and she blushed. She wished he hadn't let go of her hand but she sure hoped he couldn't hear her heartbeat. She leaned her head on his shoulder lightly.

"So, um, what kind of hobbies are you into?" she asked a little nervously. She looked down at her hands and waited for his response. Gosh she felt so vulnerable. She bit down on her lip a little.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/31/2015, 1:02 am

Even though he backed off luckily the girl wasn't discouraged. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Which meant she liked him. It was a miracle. Probably his happiest moment at camp, maybe even topping off flying. He smiled at her. He could even feel her heart pounding, which was rather weird.

She then asked the question. "What kind off hobbies are you into?" The question he'd been asking to himself but couldn't find an answer. He tried to not let his expression darken. He probably failed. He gave her a nervous grin as he replied.

"Erm, I-I like music... th-that's it really." he said looking down on his toes like a little kid. He had slightly blushed too. "You?"
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 1:45 am

Beth noticed start to put up another shell and her heart sank a little. When he said he liked music, she perked up a bit. She could talk about music. She heard him ask what her hobbies were, she blushed.

"I like singing and dancing. So music I guess." Beth said. She leaned off of him a little and curled her hair behind her ear. She had something in common with him! This was wonderful! They had something to talk about.

"So what is your favourite band?" she asked.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/31/2015, 7:12 am

When she, replied, George nodded. Then she leaned off. Not that he was fond of physical contact, but that worried him a little. Luckily she kept on, asking him what his favourite band was. Another difficult question, mostly because he was divided between the sole two he knew. Though her question was obvious. She wanted one of the two.

After some thinking, he replied. "Black Sabbath." He was a bit worried she wouldn't like them and start being judgemental- people can't only have a positive side, right? Especially people who look that good on the outside -there's supposed to be a balance.

Thinking all this he averted his look, waiting for her reply.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 7:20 am

Beth's heart sank when he answered her question. She had no idea who Black Sabbath was. What was she supposed to say now? She couldn't lie to him but what if he decided she was lame because she had never heard of them? Beth was starting to hate having a crush. There was so much pressure involved. Beth decided to be honest.

"I've never heard of them. What kind of music do they play?" she asked. She sincerely hoped this wasn't the end. She'd be heartbroken if he never spoke to her again.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/31/2015, 7:32 am

OOC: Hope the never heard of them part is for the sake of the rp

Never heard of them? Were they really that old? He was a little disappointed but well, he was the one who didn't know a lot about music. She might liked an artist who was a lot better.

"They play Hard Rock. Erm... which artists do you like?"

Part of him hoped that she would say Sex Pistols. Of course it wasn't possible. The most important thing would be for him to not lose his sudden courage to speak to her -maybe even ask her for a d- a date? Maybe? Not so likely.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 7:48 am

"I listen to all types of music. I haven't really been able to choose a favourite band." Beth said with a shrug. She suddenly had the urge to ask George something, but got shy. She mentally pummelled it out of herself.

"W-wo-would you wan-want to, um, maybe go on a, er, date sometime?" Beth asked, stumbling over her words a bit. She blushed a scarlet red and look anywhere but George. She started to nervously play with her hair. He was going to say no. He was going to laugh. Something terrible was going to happen.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/31/2015, 8:05 am

When she said it, once again George lost contact with the rest of the world. Apparently the feelings were mutual. That was...good. Very good. Better than his wildest hopes when he first came to camp. When he returned to reality, his face lit up. He smiled to her. She looked nervous about his reply.

"Of course I-I... I would more than anything. You name the time and the place." he said, trying to sound confident and... likeable really.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 11:59 am

Beth felt her heart start to race. He said yes... He liked her! Beth felt a smile form on her face and before she could stop herself, she hugged him.

"We should go to the Dance floor under the mess hall," she said, "I hear it's actually quite beautiful down there."

He liked her! She couldn't believe it. She just could not believe it. The chances of that were so small. Beth realized she was still hugging him and went to pull away.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/31/2015, 12:22 pm

And she hugged him. In a discussion with her she had more physical contact than ever before -getting carried doesn't count. The idea almost entertained him. Besides, this whole thing signalled a new start for him. And if he would do it with someone like her... he was more than content. Far beyond content.

Then she suggested they went to the dance floor. He immediately felt the need to accept, even though he seriously hated dancing. But that was an insignificant detail compared to the big picture which was building a relationship with Beth.

"W-why not? See you there in the evening, I guess." he told her and then he stopped thinking logically. He hugged the girl himself. For an awkward second then immediately pulled away. What was he thinking? This wasn't him. He immediately felt defensive and blushed really heavily.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 12:33 pm

Beth smiled when he accepted. She was so looking forward to exploring and a romantic evening. She still couldn't believe he actually liked her. Beth felt like she was floating, and then felt like someone was hugging her. She realized it George and smiled happily, until he pulled away. She noticed his discomfort and took his hand comfortingly.

"This will be fun." she said softly, hoping he would smile.
    Gotenks

Male

Post by Gotenks 3/31/2015, 12:46 pm

The girl was really tolerant. She took the hug thing very lightly. She took his hand and reassured him they would have fun. Easier said than done. Now he had to think how in the world he would make her have fun with him. This would be rough. Maybe get books on dancing. Read them as fast as his dyslexia would allow. And he needed new clothes. He had postponed it but he couldn't spend his whole life in a camp t-shirt and one pair of jeans.

Relax, he thought. If she likes you, everything will be fine. Maybe. Hopefully. He took a deep breath and smiled to her yet again. "Yeah, it will be." he muttered in a sleepy voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 6:33 am