A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me)

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me)

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 12:51 pm

Beth noticed the sleepiness in his voice.

"You should get some sleep before tonight." she said. She hoped she wouldn't tire him out from all the exploring they were going to do. She really wanted to spend more time with him. He seemed so cool and sweet. She'd definitely have to get new clothes for tonight. Just so it could be extra special. She gave George another smile.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me) - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding a title: worst part of an rp (private between Liberty and me)

Post by Gotenks 3/31/2015, 12:59 pm

He smiled to her and leaned towards her. And kissed her. In the forehead you dirty minded people! But still. After that he muttered a couple of "I'm sorry"'s to her and backed off towards his cabin.

"See you after dinner." He shouted, tripping over once before entering the Athena cabin.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Post by Liberty 3/31/2015, 1:03 pm

Beth gaped and then smiled happily when he kissed her forehead. She spun around a few times edited running off to her cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 9:04 am