A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Summer
Belle
Brastus
Blaze
beanie
Marceline
muse
Morgan Landry
jake.
13 posters

as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold Empty as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold

Post by jake. 10/19/2014, 2:58 am

hola, mis amigos, and welcome to my new and improved rp invite! my last one, i realized was pretty outdated and i was too damn lazy to update it regularly. so i just decided to get some kewl new coding, and start over. anyhow, it's wonderful of you to pass by.

my expectations and i:
    - no one liners. ever. none. nada. niente. nein. (unless we plan a one-liner rp. then it's cool.)
    - i do tend to mirror posts, but sometimes i'm too lazy to produce anything spectacular. if you can't work with one of my posts, just tell me, and i'll rewrite it. it's no prob.
    - i don't mind if you don't post in a week, since i'm pretty much forgetful af, and i don't keep track of all of my rp's unless it's a very important ship that i adore. but if you haven't posted in under three weeks, i'll consider the rp over. if you're going on holiday, pm me. c:
    - i have a minimum of five lines. if you cannot meet that standard, i'll ask you about it and if you do it again i'll just 'accidentally' forget to post. for the next eight years.

credit goes to lizzou for the coding. thanks.

HORACE :: SON OF JUPITER
    ARRAN SLY
    AMERICAN
    'THE PLAYER'
    ROMAN
    PANSEXUAL
    FIRST COHORT
    POWERFUL
    CHARMING
    FLIRTATIOUS
    horace is a charming young man with an attitude the size of mars. he tries to keep it quiet. but usually it doesn't work. he's cute and adorkable, and honestly, not the brightest bulb around sometimes, but he's darn loyal and he flirts a whole lot. with anything. and everything. he's developing a rebellious streak, which can potentionally make him very dangerous, due to his wide and powerful range of abilites, demigod or weaponary. he's optimistic and he has a knack for technology. he loves birds and small lizards, and he downright adores niall horan. it's not even funny.

- links -
    chowilawu :: is the son of neptune that horace has fallen head over heels for, but he just doesn't suspect how hard he's fallen yet. chowilawu is just his type, and horace finds him  quite beautiful and amazing at the same time. he calms horace down.

tiberia :: is the annoying daughter of feronia and legacy of neptune that is also horace's stupid little rival. he loves to hate her, and he hates her with a passion.

damian :: his best friend and ex-boyfriend-kinda. they used to kinda date. kinda. now they're just good buds, but horace is cautious around him, because he doesn't want to have his heart broken again. some sort of budding bromance.

code by lizzou × gifs by tumblr

MILES :: BRIAREUS
    JOSHUA BRAND
    IRISH/AMERICAN
    'THE SHARK'
    GREEK
    BISEXUAL
    CABIN 22
    SARCASTIC
    PLAYFUL
    FRIENDLY
    miles is probably one of my favorite characters, mainly because he has many sides of personality. he's fifty shades of blue. *badum tss.* miles is generally a very sweet person, helping out old women in need, giving kids candy, et cetera. he flirts a lot, and, like horace, he flirts with pretty much any girl around town. however, he's got a little problem not many people know of; he's virtually a quarter shark. just a while ago he discovered that when he thinks too much about the finned creatures of the sea, he engs up growing gills and webbed feet and hands and he gets weird pointy teeth. he also ends up swimming hella fast. it's not bad, but miles thinks it's the worst thing ever. and to that, we come to his darker sides. miles is sarcastic and occasionally very stubborn when he wants to be. he's hot-headed and he enjoys breaking rules so much he does it virtually daily. but don't let that fool it; miles is like a harmless little baby dolphin. on steroids.

- links -
    maddy :: maddy is the love of miles' (hopefully long) life. he met her about seven months ago when he was reading a poem in the woods and she nearly tripped over him. apart from that, he insists it was love at first sight, although it really wasn't. miles just flirts a lot, and maddy happened to be perfect for him! they cuddle, snuggle and huggle. and make out. and drink. while he smokes. basically the perfect power couple.

bray :: this twit has a crush on his girlfriend. miles feels like he should punch him, but he doesn't think this weak son of delphin deserves that. he looks pretty miserable as it is, he doesn't need a black eye. they're on somewhat friendly terms, but miles is glad he doesn't see bray often.

raven :: his half-sister, and also maddy's best friend. they're really cute siblings.

jack archer :: this son of demeter he just met and miles is totally flirting with. he can't help it.

WYATT :: SON OF AELOUS
    LUKE HEMMINGS
    AMERICAN
    'THE CLUMSY'
    GREEK
    HETEROSEXUAL
    CABIN 24
    LANKY
    CLUMSY
    GOOFY
    wyatt is so clumsy it isn't even funny anymore. he has two left feet and couldn't dance if his life depended on it. he's really tall and thin, and he looks kinda awkward in most clothes, especially since everything he wears is either three sizes too big or five sizes too small for him. apart from that, he's really quite friendly and happy. carefree and intelligent. he's very good at most sports, and he's restless, like the wind. he can be supremely annoying if he so wishes.

- links -
    wen :: future smaller brother. or something.

DAKOTA :: SON OF MANIA
    DAVE FRANCO
    HAWAIIAN/AMERICAN
    'THE MAD'
    GREEK
    CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL
    CABIN 25
    INSANE
    POLITE
    PERFECTIONISTIC
    dakota is a wip.
    he's still in planning, however here's a side note: he's utterly mad.

RODRICK :: SON OF DELPHIN
    TAYLOR LAUTNER
    HISPANIC
    'THE SPORT-FANATIC'
    GREEK
    HETEROSEXUAL
    CABIN 25
    ARROGANT
    GENTLE
    LOUD

oh, dear ricky. this spanish son of the god of dolphins is quite sport-obsessed, but mainly with parkous and motorcross. he shows off infront of girls, and usually he ends up just running away in embarassment after realizing his kissed his biceps or something. fortunately for him, girls love rodrick. he's gentle and loving, and he frowns a lot. which is cute, apparently, to all the aphrodite's. he enjoys eating, and he sleeps a ton.

- links -
    tobin :: nice girl, cool name. rodrick likes tobin, mainly because she's teaching him how to act around girls.

CASTOR :: SON OF KHONSU
    LUCKY BLUE SMITH
    AMERICAN
    'THE SILENT'
    EGYPTIAN
    BIROMANTIC ASEXUAL
    CABIN 27
    JUDGING
    HARSH
    COLD
    castor is silent and philosophical. he enjoys a good book, and he adores studying about the galaxy and solar systems. he's vaguely intrested in maths and other 'boring' stuff. i don't know what else to say. he's still being developed.

- links -
    london :: this strange but attractive girl he just met at the observatory. his future girlfriend. maybe.

COLE :: SON OF NAENIA, LEGACY OF PLUTO
    AARON JOHNSON
    AMERICAN
    'THE LEADER'
    ROMAN
    HETEROSEXUAL
    FOURTH COHORT; OPTIO
    FRIENDLY
    CHEEKY
    HONEST
    cole is as much as a leader as anyone else. he's friendly, helpful, child-loving and has a beautiful, radiant smile along with pearly white teeth. he enjoys coffee and tea and anything else hipster. he's the fourth cohort's optio and he's hoping one day to rise up to centurion but for now, optio is cool. cole is quite artsy, and he's always wanted to get a tattoo, but he never really got over the fact that it was permanent. cole hates bullies, but at the same time, he can get quite hot-headed himself at times.

- links -
    lakisha :: lakisha is too pretty for her own good and cole totally doesn't have a crush on her.

LOGAN :: SON OF BIA
    ROSS LYNCH
    SCOTTISH
    'THE REBEL'
    GREEK
    BISEXUAL
    CABIN 25
    CAREFREE
    REBELLIOUS
    HAPPY
    logan is kind of like a labrador. he's friendly, loyal, and he has some pretty cool tricks up his sleeve. when he's older, he wants to be a camp mentor, but for now camper is just fine. logan loves campfires and roasted marshmallows. he can also walk on walls. and float about. he can be quite sarcastic, though, so don't get on his wrong side if he's moody. he talks real fast, and he has a heavy scottish accent, so you might have trouble understanding him.

- links -
    morgan :: morgan seems nice. logan doesn't know much about her, other than that she spilled drinks on him once.

DOUGLAS :: SON OF PASITHEA
    CALUM HOOD
    AMERICAN
    'THE RUDE'
    GREEK
    BISEXUAL, CLOSETED
    CABIN 25
    PUSHY
    RUDE
    BAD-BOY
    here's a word of advice to you: don't anger douglas.
    douglas is rude, pesimistic, hot-headed, somehwat abusive and also arrogant to no return. he'll punch you square in the jaw if you don't shut the f up, and he doesn't take sh!t from anyone. however, sadly, this is the type of guy that girls helplessly fall for around camp. douglas likes the attention, and that only boosts his giant ego.

- links -
    chiara :: chiara and him are really good friends. they get along great.

narcissus :: this hot, hot, hot boy he met. he's still rude to him, but maybe not for long. douglas is becoming more and more open around him by the minute.

BARTH :: SON OF SILVANUS, LEGACY OF LIBERA
    ROBERT SHEEHAN (USUALLY + GLASSES)
    IRISH
    'THE GARDENER'
    ROMAN
    BISEXUAL
    FOURTH COHORT
    BLUNT
    SARCASTIC
    CYNICAL
    barth (which is short for bartholomew) is the #1 new romian gardener person. that's official. he adores gardening and flowers, and they seem to like him, too. he's extremely sarcastic, and he can get quite snap-ish when you get on his bad side. he still needs to be developed, but he, like logan and miles, also has a strong irish accent, but it also seems to be scottish to some.

- links -
    vino :: his future boyfriend. barth doesn't know what exactly to think of him yet, other than that vino is pretty hot.

ELIJAH :: SON OF HEPHAESTUS
    JACK GILINSKY
    AMERICAN
    'THE PRANKSTER'
    GREEK
    HETEROSEXUAL
    CABIN 9
    CHEEKY
    FUNNY
    GO-LUCKY
    if elijah is in a good mood, watch your pockets. he's nimble-fingered, and even though he doesn't do it often, he does it effectively; pick-pocketing. he's very light on his feet, and he's good with a sword, and even though he can't forge much, he's incredible at building things. he's not one of those boring fire users, though; his powers focus on smoke, metal and technology. he's the type of guy you'd love to be friends with. he's chill and happy, a little rebellious and loyal. he cracks some bad puns, but he's loving and friendly.

- links -
    lee :: a good friend of his.
    leo valdez :: one of his favorite half-brothers. they're somewhat similar.
    nefertiti :: a very pretty girl that elijah knows he'll fall for sometime later on, however he doesn't want things going too fast.

FOX :: SON OF SET
    ANTHONY NEWBILL
    BRITISH
    'THE CHAIN-SMOKER'
    EGYPTIAN
    HETEROSEXUAL
    CABIN 27
    MYSTERIOUS
    BLUNT
    CALM
    fox is a wip.
    fox is vulgar when it comes to language, however when around girls, he's polite and something of a gentleman. he loves playing around, and he probably won't stick to you. sorry.

- links -
    nothing here yet.

TAYLOR :: SON OF ATE
    JOEY GRACEFFA
    AMERICAN/QUARTER SPANISH
    'THE MANIPULATIVE'
    GREEK
    HETEROSEXUAL
    CABIN 25
    LIAR
    SMART
    ANALYTICAL
    taylor is a wip.
    graham taylor llevo, or otherwise known as taylor or ty, is intelligent beyond his years. he lives life too fast, never sticking with any thing, plan or person, and he's something of an adrenaline junkie. he enjoys toying with girls and throwing their hearts in the trash like it's nothing, but he leaves (usually) before anything gets too serious. he depends mostly on others, however his skill and fast thinking make him potentially dangerous on the battlefield.

- links -
    taylor is a wip, so there are not links currently available.

Last edited by jake. on 8/4/2015, 3:58 am; edited 116 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold Empty Re: as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold

Post by Morgan Landry 10/19/2014, 5:28 am

Aoooooo

Can I have a link between Douggie and Chiara?
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold Empty Re: as a miser loves his money, or a dragon loves his gold

Post by jake. 10/19/2014, 5:34 am

Sure, what link would it be? :3
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/19/2014, 5:49 am

They are very similar in the I'm-gonna-chop-off-your-head way, so either they are very good friends or they are enemies, whichever suits you best.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 10/20/2014, 9:26 pm

Hello
    Would you want to do something between out Aristaeus kids? They're both pretty nerdy and would probably get along.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/21/2014, 5:15 am

Sure, why not? :D
    Any ideas?

Post by Guest 10/21/2014, 8:49 am

bruh we should totes-magotes poast.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/21/2014, 9:26 am

what the heck is a totes magotes? xD #clueless

but whatever it is, i'm up for it. .3.

Post by Guest 10/21/2014, 9:50 am

totally. that's what it means. :/
    but yes, i think that nadia and nix would be hella rad.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 10/21/2014, 4:05 pm

maybe they could run into eachother (literally) outside of the arena or something?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 10/24/2014, 5:52 pm

Jakeys!! :D hi!
    Anyways, could I have a friendship between Trinity and Nixon? Because (it's tricking Michael Clifford bro) I think that she would get along with him... well, the more loveable side of him :3 She could be like an annoying little sister or something.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 11:08 am

LINK TIME!

+jordan and cole- i could see them either being good friends or maybe having a romantic relationship. you can decide when he's approved.

+raven and miles- they could defiantly be favorite siblings and she could freak him out in the water

+nixon and danny- slightly awkward siblings. they have weird hang outs and play pranks together.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/25/2014, 11:21 am

jordan and cole: friends for a while, and if they seem to fit, a romantic relationship would work amazing, yup!!

raven and miles: all for it.

nix and danny: it'll be really awkward, but yup, all for it.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 12:11 pm

cool beans!

for jordan and cole maybe they could meet by the little tiber river because jordan enjoys hanging out there sometimes. i'd could make it when cole gets approved

and for raven and miles, they could be at the lake and miles is swimming. next thing you know raven is saying hi by tapping his shoulder and he freaks out.

i'll hold off for nixon and danny
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/25/2014, 2:05 pm

cole's now approved, so sure!!

um, for raven and miles, could we start that later? it would be dumb for me to start it now because i've got a bit of work to do over the week, so i might not be able to post all too much, y'know. xDD
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/25/2014, 2:39 pm

okay, miles and raven are on hold.

i'll on you when i make the topic.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/7/2014, 8:34 am

NEW AND IMPROVED WITH NEW HTML.

ENJOY.

UPDATE:

added wallace.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 1:25 am

lucifer and douggie
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/10/2014, 11:12 am

lets do it bruh

how about the basement? if you can still rp in there, that is
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 11/10/2014, 11:23 am

why the basement
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/18/2014, 12:43 pm

UPDATE 2.0

added damon, my beautiful son of hades! c:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/18/2014, 1:30 pm

I request a RP with him once he's approved >:P
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/18/2014, 2:26 pm

but of course. details? c:
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/21/2014, 1:30 pm

damon is now approved, blah blah blah, and will currently be up for an rp. have fun and stuff. c;
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 11/23/2014, 10:36 pm

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DAMIEN'S BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I DEMAND YOU BRING HIM BACK AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( or else I wanna have a best friend link with one of your characters Jakey!!!!!!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 1:14 am