A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Money money money (BoO Spoilers)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Money money money (BoO Spoilers) Empty Money money money (BoO Spoilers)

Post by Mason 6/4/2015, 8:55 pm

BoO Spoilers

Greg decided to visit Camp Jupiter for the weekend, having previously visited. He loved the atmosphere here, and enjoyed New Rome. He decided to visit the lake part of New Rome. He wore a simple white t-shirt and shorts with tennis shoes, trying to look casual, and not you know, rich.

ooc: sorry its short
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Money money money (BoO Spoilers) Empty Re: Money money money (BoO Spoilers)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/5/2015, 3:39 am

Lizzie sat on the shore of the lake, watching the sunlight glimmer off of the water, it glittered like a sea of liquid silver. The weather was uncomfortable hot for her, too hot. She wore demin shorts with a purple camp Jupiter t-shirt and white trainers. The trainers were currently off her feet, setting next to her on the stony shore, revealing her bright white socks. Her ginger hair was as normal tied up into a braided ponytail, she preferred it this way.
    It felt nice to just sit in the sun, today was far too hot to do much else.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2015, 9:05 am

Greg wanted to go fishing, and wondered if he actually could do that here. His father would always go fishing with him back at home, and he just loved it. Of course, at home, they had fancy fish poles and such, but still. He looked around, and saw a really pretty ginger-haired girl. She looked to be relaxing, and he didn't want to disturb her, but he didn't see anyone else that might direct him to where he could get a fishing pole here, or if you could even fish here. He walked over to her. She was really really pretty...."excuse me, sorry to bother, but can you show me where the fishing poles are? Are you even allowed to fish here? I'm coming off as rude and pushy, aren't I?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/5/2015, 6:38 pm

The sudden voice made Lizzie jumped startling her. She turned to see a boy, a boy who was to put it bluntly happened to be hot. Not like regular hot, really hot, the kind of handsome hot. Her voice caught in her throat, she couldn't go hide among her female friends for she was alone, isolated. "I..." Lizzie began, swallowing painfully wishing she had taken some of her cohort friends with her.
    In the end she settled with a shrug for his answer, Lizzie didn't know if there happened to any where for fishing equipment or even if for that matter they were allowed to fish in the lake. She realised her answer might be interpreted as rather rude so she forced herself to speak, an act of great difficulty to her considering she sucked at talking to boys. "I... Don't know."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2015, 6:47 pm

ooc: my pc ate two of my original posts and I'm done, so sorry for the crap post

bic: "Oh, okay. I guess I'll just swim then. I'm Greg Johnson," he said, holding his hand out to shake- his full name sounded far too rich and snobby. Greg didn't like people who only liked him for his father's wealth. "I'm actually visiting from Camp Half-Blood. And you are?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/5/2015, 7:07 pm

OOC: It is okay I sometimes suffer from the same trouble so I am really sorry to hear that. It sucks.

BIC: She shook his hand as he introduced himself to her. Lizzie didn't know he came from a wealthy background, not that the wealth really bothered her much. "Lizzie Maxwell." She answered him, able to find her voice for a moment. It was difficult to not prevent her voice box from clamping on her, her vocal cords from refusing to utter a word. Talking to guys was difficult if not next to impossible.
    "I'm a Roman." She forced out as if that wasn't obvious already because of her t-shirt.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2015, 7:16 pm

"A Roman, nice. I don't have any grudges against Romans, unlike some Greeks. Even though we all made up, we still somewhat have a grudge, at least some people do. Nice to meet you, Lizzie. Well, I suppose I should get swimming now, if you wanted to come with, feel free to join, I'd love for you to join me," he said, not deciding whether he was being polite or wanted to talk to this girl more. He took his shirt off (he had swimming shorts with him). Greg was very well built, playing sports most of his life, in both England and Canada. He went to go change in a nearby changing room, then went for a swim.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/5/2015, 7:19 pm

Lizzie wasn't sure how to respond, she had never met a Greek before so really wasn't certain what she could or should say to that. She shook her head at his mention of her swimming. She couldn't, not because she could not swim, Lizzie could do that but rather because she didn't have her swimming gear with her.
    "I... I... Can't." She mumbled as he walked away, he was well muscled which made Lizzie look away for she didn't wish to stare or blush at that. So she found him very much attractive to her? Surely there was nothing wrong with it?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2015, 7:29 pm

Greg started swimming, and when he noticed Lizzie wasn't tagging along, or looking at him, he worried he scared her off. He came to the conclusion she didn't have her bathing suit or just wasn't a good swimmer or couldn't swim, and he felt stupid and angry at himself. He quickly got out, drying himself slightly off before going back over to her. "Err, sorry if I came off weird or pushy or anything...again. Do you just want to do something else? I mean- you don't have to hang out with me, you just...you want to talk over some dinner? I know a good Italian place near here." He probably sounded like a stalker- but, dang, she was beautiful. And he was an idiot. Greg recited the last five minutes of his life in his head: meet pretty girl. Ask pretty girl question. Talk a little. Ask her to swim. Realize she doesn't want to or can't and start babbling and sound like a stalker.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/5/2015, 7:46 pm

She didn't watch him swim as it would make her blush, it was awkward because she was no good round boys. Lizzie averted her gaze, evidently he had hope that she might join him in the water but since that failed he was probably forced to return to dry land and try talking.
    Her words once more caught in her throat. "I..." Lizzie averted her gaze from him, he looked incredibly handsome, guys like that didn't talk to girls like her who tripped up over their own words. "I... I... Gu.. Guess." She tried to control her elevated heart rate, she needed to remain calm if she wished to actually talk to him and not trip up over her own words or stutter. Lizzie wanted to explain her situation to him, yet the words wouldn't come to her tongue or her mind. If she told him that she was nervous and uncertain around guys, he might take that as a sign as she didn't want his company. Lizzie did, she needed to get better at talking to those of the opposite gender. However such a thing was far easier in theory than actual practice.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2015, 7:57 pm

ooc: Guess who's post got eaten up again ):

bic: "Alright." He quickly went and changed, then came back. "Just follow me." He started walking, making his way into the nearby restaraunt. He smelled the yummy smell of spaghetti and garlic bread and pizza. He went over to a table, already getting money out.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/5/2015, 8:05 pm

Lizzie unable to think of a decent reason as to why she would refuse to go followed him. It would seem more than a bit rude of her to make up an excuse and escape because she felt nervous. She regretted not bringing some of her friends with her, but they would only have been there so that she could hide amongst their number. She needed to learn to talk to boys whether she liked it or not, particularly as she was attracted to them. The daughter of Stimula liked to blame her difficulties with males on the fact that she was a daughter of Stimula and of course having mostly attended all girls schools.
    She sat down, trying not to tremble too much. She could barely talk to him and they were already having a meal. They had only just met.
    She tried to force herself to be calm, if she got herself all worked up then Lizzie would not be able to talk to him at all.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/5/2015, 8:18 pm

Greg examined the restaraunt before saying, "I'm a child of Tyche, the luck goddess." He just tried to start a conversation but that random fact may have made it awkward. "So, Lizzie, tell me about yourself, your god parent and such. And isn't there cohorts or something here?" He looked at a waitress coming by, asking what drinks they wanted. "Uhm, a Pepsi is fine for me." Her attention turned to Lizzie.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/6/2015, 6:59 am

She listened to him speak, listening wasn't that difficult well it happened to be rather easy if she was honest. "I... I'm Scottish." Lizzie managed to declare to him, thus explaining the Scottish accent which she possessed to him. "I..." She stopped when the waitress came by. "Erm... Just a orange juice for me please." She smiled at the waitress kindly. Talking to other girls just seemed so natural to her.
    Lizzie returned her attention back to Greg, her cheeks flushing with colour. That might have appeared rather rude of her. "I... I... Am a daughter of Stimula." That might explain why she wasn't good with guys or at least it dud in her opinion. She neglected to mention what cohort she was in.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 8:48 am

The waitress nodded and left.

Greg could tell she was either shy or had a stuttering problem. Probably the former, but who knows? "Scottish daughter of Stimula." He would be honest, "to be honest, I have no idea the Greek equalivent to Stimula." He only knew about six or seven Greek-to-Roman counterparts, and that was it. He noticed she didn't say anything about her cohort, but he didn't mind. "Is your family Scottish, or are you personally actually from Scotland?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/6/2015, 10:11 am

"Yep." She added her voice quiet like a mouse, like him Lizzie didn't know of the Greek equivalent to Stimula. The red head nodded when he inquired about her family. "Yes, both." Lizzie was born and raised in Scotland till recently coming to Camp Jupiter. Coming to camp for the first time had been more than a bit of a shock for her. Especially considering she had only recently gone to a school that was not specifically all girls.
    It had been difficult to say the least in adjusting to her new way of life.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 10:29 am

"Oh, cool. Well I'm British-Canadian, I guess you could say, I lived in England, then moved to Canada, with my father, then I went to camp, Camp Half-Blood, here in America, of course. I enjoy sports like hockey and futbol- err, soccer? I'm fifteen years old, and-- I just made this about me, huh?" Greg sighed. "Excuse me for that."

The waitress came back with their beverages, and asked what they wanted to eat.

"I'll take a extra small pizza with sausage and pepperoni on it." He took a sip of his Pepsi.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/6/2015, 11:38 am

She nodded as he spoke about his background, where he came from and what he liked to do. He stopped suddenly, Lizzie hadn't minded, she wasn't good when it came to talking to him or boys in general. So for her, it was easier to be the listener rather than the speaker. Before she could find the words and force herself to speak them the waitress returned with their drinks then she inquired about their orders. "Just some cheesy fries for me." She said before taking a sip of her own drink.
    "I... I don't mind you talking... A.. Bout you." Lizzie mumbled quietly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 11:52 am

The waitress left, and Greg heard Lizzie mumble something, but he couldn't hear it. "So, um, Lizzie, how old are you? I want to make sure my date- friend, friend," dang it Greg, you've known her for 20 minutes, "isn't like, 40," he teased. She looked around his age, maybe a little older or younger, but hopefully/probably 14-16. He took another sip of his Pepsi, thinking about how long he should wait before telling her about his father's wealth. She seemed trustworthy, and didn't seem at all a loud mouth or obnoxious.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/6/2015, 11:59 am

"Fifteen." Lizzie replied before her cheeks flushed with colour as he mentioned date before swiftly covering it with the word friend. That would be awkward, especially considering the pair of them had only met recently. It was far too soon for anything like that right? Lizzie wasn't certain, she had never ever had a boyfriend so possessed no previous experience to fall back on.
    Lizzie took a sip of her drink, wondering silently if age was an important issue for him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 12:04 pm

"Sweet, we're the same age. That's relieving," Greg joked, laughing a little. Soon the waitress came in with their food. He started eating his pizza, and it was truly delicious. "Uh, Lizzie, I have to tell you something..." The waitress went away after she gave the food. "Well, my father, he was, well, an aristocrat and uhm...I'm kinda rich." He put on a nervous grin. "But please don't tell anyone, please?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/6/2015, 12:38 pm

Lizzie shrugged uncertain if it was interesting. She would not have minded if he was a couple of years older than her say seventeen. She wasn't certain as to what she was meant to say after someone said they were aristocratic and wealthy. So she just shrugged once more. "Mak... Makes no difference... T.. To me." She didn't see why money might be an issue or why it might upset him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 1:31 pm

"Yeah, it's just, I don't like people only liking me for my wealth." He ate some more before saying, "we should do this again, Lizzie. You're an interesting person. Quiet, but interesting. Not that there is anything wrong with being quiet." He smiled at her, quickly winking in a flirtatious way. "How does later tonight sound, around midnight, when there's not a lot of people? That probably came off as creepy." He laughed. "Then, tomorrow?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/6/2015, 3:06 pm

"I can... I can understand that." She answered after a while, taking the time to chew a cheesy chip whilst she thought up a response. Her cheeks turned almost as red as her hair when he declared her interesting before winking at her. Lizzie knew full well she was quiet, quiet around boys anyway. Put her with her female friends and well... Lizzie acted completely different, she was much more comfortable around them.
    Lizzie managed a nervous uncertain laugh. "S... Su.. Sure." She stuttered.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/6/2015, 3:32 pm

"Alright," he said, finishing up, "what do you want to do tomorrow?" he said, taking a couple more sips of Pepsi. He felt attracted to her, but he didn't want her to know that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 12:21 am