A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Micro cuts (private for Dylan and myself)

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Micro cuts (private for Dylan and myself) - Page 2 Empty Re: Micro cuts (private for Dylan and myself)

Post by Alpha Wolf Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:27 am

"Crew? Ha, I don't socialize with most children of the dead myself. But I've got to ask, do your really hate me? I mean after all the bullsh!t we've gotten each other through, is your only feeling toward a me hate?" He said to her as she pulled him towards her to help get him the rest of the way to the cabins. If she said that she did truly hate him he wouldn't hold it against her, it's not the end of the world being hated, but he just felt like he had to know.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Micro cuts (private for Dylan and myself) - Page 2 Empty Re: Micro cuts (private for Dylan and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:54 am

"Yes," Chiara immediately replied without thinking.

Nathan's question sounded suspicious -- did he expect she'd go all buddy-buddy on him just because of the couple of times they fought at each other's side, and okay, because of tonight?

Alright, she couldn't exactly loathe him as much as she used to because of what happened tonight, but that didn't mean she liked him either. He was obnoxious, sarcastic, cocky -- yeah, one hell of a pain in the butt. A couple of life-saving fights didn't change that.

She stopped in front of the Minor Underworld Gods cabin and set him down. "Hope you can make your way to your bed yourself, because I ain't tucking you in," she said then stuffed her hands in her pockets and turned on her heels, walking in the direction of the Ares cabin.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:31 pm