A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Charlody and Nemo Halloween (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS; Private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Charlody and Nemo Halloween (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS; Private) Empty Charlody and Nemo Halloween (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS; Private)

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 6:56 am

Warning: this topic may contain minor/medium Blood of Olympus spoilers.

Cody walked in, looking around at all the Greeks and for Char and Nemo. He wore tennis player outfit. He couldn't decide between that, a professional swimmer, or a professional piano player (how would he even represent that?) He grabbed a few snacks and a drink, giving thanks to a few Greeks standing by, just in case. They snickered a bit at him. He started eating and took a sip of the punch, before seeing Nemo.

"Hey, is Char here yet?"

Nemo shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know; I just arrived."

"Same here."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Charlody and Nemo Halloween (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS; Private) Empty Re: Charlody and Nemo Halloween (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS; Private)

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 7:49 am

costume (sort of):

Halloween was one of Charlotte's favorite holidays. She loved to do her makeup and finding the perfect outfit for the night. She only went trick or treating with her younger siblings - that she no longer had, except for Nemo - and would usually sneak out to a Halloween party. Fortunately she didn't have to sneak out. There was already a Halloween party planned for camp. She had been really excited and used the time she had to make her outfit. It only consisted of a black lace dress and her converse but it was mainly her face and her hands that she had done the most work on. She used face paint and glitter to make a cool design - she couldn't quite remember the name of it though. She also carefully clipped a few fake roses in her honey blonde hair as well to give itthat edge.
    Her sapphire eyes scanned the ccrowd as she searched for Nemo and Cody. She eventually found them and decided to scare Cody. She walked up behind him and poked his sides.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Charlody and Nemo Halloween (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS; Private) Empty Re: Charlody and Nemo Halloween (WARNING: BOO SPOILERS; Private)

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 4:13 pm

Cody squeamed and screamed a bit, and also jumped. He turned around to see Char. He laughed in relief, kissing her. "There you are. Sorry about the costume- a couple hours to unpack and come here doesn't leave much time to go Halloween shopping. But I see you two managed." He grinned, putting an arm around each, making Nemo blush a bit, but she tried to hide it. "My girls," Cody declared, then turned to Char.

"Let's dance. I wonder if the DJ would allow me to mix some tracks- eh, probably not. I can't imagine playing piano would give you that type of SKILLLLLZZZ- sorry, this fruit punch is really sugary."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 4:55 pm

Charlotte laughed a bit afterwards. So, her boyfriend was already hyped on sugar and they haven't even been here that long. She straighten her dress a bit, even though it wasn't creased or anything.
    "I'm gonna ask if we could choose a song, be right back." she told cody. she kissed him on the cheek before heading to where the DJ was. Fortunately the DJ was nice. She chose steal my girl by one direction. It was very halloweeny but this song was good.
    Charlotte began to head back to her two friends as the song started.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/31/2014, 5:13 pm

Cody smiled a bit at Char. "Shall we dance now?" he asked, in a calm manner, trying to calm down a bit from the sugar. He offered her his hand, and slowly kissed her cheek.

"You guys dance, I'm going to hijack the snack table."

"What?"

"I'm hungry, the last time I ate was at breakfast back at home." She realized she know recogonized Camp Jupiter as home---she felt safe there, like at her actual house.

"Oh, alright."

Nemo made her way to the snack table.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/31/2014, 10:11 pm

Charlotte took Codys hand and watched as Nemo headed to the snack table. She smiled at Cody as the song continued. She loved this song.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/1/2014, 8:41 am

Cody proceeded to dance with her. "I love you," he said, smiling at her. He went in to kiss her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/1/2014, 5:59 pm

Charlotte smiled. "I love you too." she said. She kissed him, putting the dance to a slight pause.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/1/2014, 6:00 pm

Cody smiled. "Do you want something to eat or drink or something? Or maybe tonight, we could hit the city, go out again." He held her hands, looking up at the roof, imagining how beautiful the stars would be.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/2/2014, 9:55 pm

Charlotte smiled at hr boyfriend and thought about his suggestion. "Sure!" a sudden thought came to her mind. "We should probably tell Nemo though." she said to him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/3/2014, 6:46 am

Cody nodded. He went over and told Nemo, then came back. "Alright, shall we? Luckily, I brought my wallet-I didn't know if Greeks were gonna make us fork it over."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/4/2014, 2:12 am

Charlotte laughed a bit. She held his hand. She wondered what the children of her mothers counterpart would say about her datingssomeone like Cody. Of course she wouldn't care what they said. He was sweet and she loved him.
    "So, how bout transport, Cody?" she asked, the question suddenly coming to her mind.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/4/2014, 6:47 am

"We could take the subway, or like a cab. Unluckily, though, that wouldn't leave me enough for any high or even medium quality restaraunt. Any other ideas?" he asked, biting his lip, thinking.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/5/2014, 4:25 am

Charlotte thought for a second. "Well, we don't have to go to a restaurant. We could just get takeouts and do something else..." she suggested. It would save money and plus it could give Charlotte a time to show her rebellious side maybe.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/5/2014, 6:48 am

Cody grinned a bit. "It's funny to hear you suggest takeouts. Well, we've got it figured out, then. Subway, to takeouts, to---well, we'll decide then. Let's go," he said, and left, heading for the nearest subway. If they really needed to, he could take the cab first. "Should we take the cab first?" he asked, stopping.

ooc: Can you make the topic?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/5/2014, 10:38 pm

ooc: sure, I'll pm it to you
    bic:
    Charlotte thought about it. "I guess so, if you want too." she said.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/6/2014, 6:47 am

Cody nodded, then went off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:48 am