A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

beauty needs an animal to breathe

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

beauty needs an animal to breathe Empty beauty needs an animal to breathe

Post by Marceline 11/5/2014, 10:52 pm

Charlotte held Codys hand wearing her black lace dress and flats. The Halloween night was almost over and had taken off most of her face makeup. Mostly because she was now in public and she didn't reallywant to look a bit out of place.
    She and Cody had decided to leave the Halloween dance and be alone together. It was a nice idea and Charlotte smiled softly leaning her head on his shoulder as they sat in the cab. They headed to get take outs; her idea.

Last edited by Marceline on 11/10/2014, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

beauty needs an animal to breathe Empty Re: beauty needs an animal to breathe

Post by Mason 11/6/2014, 6:59 am

Cody relaxed in the cab, having Charlotte next to him, her head on his shoulder. He was still dressed as a tennis player, the night making him far too tired to stop into his cabin and change before they left. He ran a hand through his hair, looking at all of the scenery out of the window. He looked at Charlotte, smiling at her. "When we head back to camp for the night, we should get Em and- oh man, Nemo! Like, obviously its cool we left her alone, but we left her alone in a completely new camp full of completely new people! Ugh." He facepalmed, before suddenly, the cab stopped where they needed to go the subway. He got out of the cab, opening Char's side, and offered a had to her. He went towards it.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 12:46 am

Charlotte looked at him. "You just realize?" she asked with a slight smile on her face. She felt the cab stop and hopped out with a hand from Cody. The night was slightly chilly but she shrugged it off and shut the door of the cab. She crossed her arms and walked closely to Cody.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 6:43 am

Cody went into the subway, feeling Charlotte close. He sat on one of the benches, putting an arm around her, a bit chilly. He imagined she was, too. He looked around, waiting for the subway to take them to the take outs. He looked at his girlfriend. "Char...can we talk? Like....like, about our first date, then at the Oakland Hills...I think it's time we talk a bit more in depth about...well, your family. I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, I just think there's something that I need to know so I can comfort you about it."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 3:21 pm

Charlotte felt comfortable sitting with Cody on the subway. Though then he said he wanted to talk about her family. She bit her lip. She hated talking about her family. Not saying she hated them - apart from her step mother and step sister - it was just too painful for her to talk about. Though she figured that he would have to know anyways.
    "fine.." she said. "uhm... well, I grew up with my father. he was a big business person." she started. she remembered when she was little, how she used to pretend that her father was like a captain of a big pirate crew or a superhero. She removed those memories quickly and continued.
    "he was rich and we lived that kind of life you would see in the movies I guess. Then he met Flora. So that was two goddesses in a row." she took a deep breath. She was getting close to her sister, the last family she had left. had.
    "A while later there was my sister, Ruby..." she choked back a sob. She decided to cut the story short as the subway was probably going to stop soon anyways.
    "Then there was that b*tch my father met and her daughter and they blamed everything on us. We didn't like each other, especially me because that daughter of hers would bully Ruby. Anyways, a few months later we were taken to Lupa and accepted into camp... even though I didn't want too..." there was a few seconds of silence. She realized if she hadn't though, she wouldn't have met Cody. "My father died a while later in a fire. she tried her best not to cry but there were a few tears that escaped her sapphire eyes.
    "It was all my fault. And then of course to make my life worse Ruby had to go and die too." she explained, crying even more now. She couldn't imagine how horrible she looked when she cried...
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 6:42 pm

Cody was in silence for a second. It was like Char's secrets were unwrapping himself and putting themself in his deepest thoughts. He almost didn't want to respond, but he loved her too much to not say anything. "Char....Char, you don't have you to be afraid to be sad over this. But just think about this: for all the family you've lost, you've gained. You have me, Nemo, heck, the entire camp. Heck, both camps! I can see why you were reluctant to share that- and I'm sorry to have caused any trouble, but Char, I'm just...I'm so sorry." He hugged her, and kissed her half on the cheek, half on the lips. He held on, rubbing her back.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 7:46 pm

Charlotte's cries turned into small sobs. "You don't need to be sorry, it's not your fault." she said. She wiped her eyes and was glad that she didn't have make-up on.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 7:53 pm

Cody smiled at her. He held both of her hands and looked her straight in the eye. "You're amazingly beautifully, you know that?" he asked, a bit dreamily. The subway stopped.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 8:11 pm

Charlotte felt her hands in his and felt the subway stop. She got up still holding his hands. "Thankyou." she said before kissing him. She pulled away and headed out the door with their hands still together.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 8:42 pm

When they got out, he looked around. "So, which take out?" he asked.

ooc: btw also in this topic and stuff might wanna put minor boo spoilers
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/10/2014, 3:18 am

ooc: oh yeah, thanks Mas :3
    bic:
    Charlotte looked around at the different takeouts. She couldn't really decide on what the pair could have and found herself answering with a shrug of her shoulders.
    "Uh you choose?" she suggested. She figured it was fair since she decided to go for takeouts... She felt as if she had changed slightly while being with Cody and Nemo. Oh well, she didn't mind as long as she was with those two.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/10/2014, 8:35 am

"Hmmm...how's that Italian-looking one sound?" he pointed at it. He started working his way towards it. He went in and took a seat at an empty table for two. He smiled at her, laying his hands on the table. A waitor came over.

"Hello, I'm Fredd. I'll be your waitor tonight. What can I get you two for drinks?"

"I'll have a Pepsi, please." He looked at Char.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/11/2014, 3:37 am

Charlotte glanced at the suggestion Cody made. It looked like a decent place. She followed behind him and sat down facing him on a table for two. She straightened up her dress so it wasn't folded unevenly beneathe her. She fixed a slight flaw in her hair before she found herself answering a waiter.
    "I will have a raspberry and lemonade please." she answered. She remembered a small memory of her going to a restaraunt with her father - she was about five years old - and she had found her pink drink so interesting. She also remembered how sweet it was and the sound of the ice tapping the glass. The memory brought a faint smile to her lips.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/11/2014, 8:50 am

"Alright," the waiter said before leaving the table.

Cody saw the smile on her lips. "What are you so happy about?" he teased, grinning at her, "it's just drinks." He looked around at the different people. It escaped his mind that the purpose of being here was to take out, but he didn't mention it. His mind was at different places. He thought about his upcoming tennis match on Saturday. "Hey, Char, will you come to my tennis match on this upcoming Saturday? It's not a serious one, but I got in a bet with a couple Vic-...uhm...Nike kids. Also, after we eat, we should drive up by the mountains, and go to the nearest lake and just watch the stars. Err, sorry if that sounds romantic cliche-ish."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/14/2014, 6:05 pm

Charlotte let out a small laugh. "nothing." she answered. She nodded in reply to his question. "sure, I'd love too." she knew that he would need her support. Especially since he was going to be versing children of the victory goddess. They could be so competitive at times and she wanted to be there to make him feel better if he lost.
    Another small smile spread on her face. "Don't be sorry. It's cute that you plan these things out." she said. She admired the way he did these small things, it meant a lot too her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/14/2014, 6:48 pm

Cody nodded. "That's good. Invite Em too- although it'd might be more for us. Those Victoria kids are agressive about winning; for all we know they could start cussing me and you out. Gosh, I sound like an overprotective father." He laughed a bit at the thought, as the waiter brought back drinks. He muttered a, "thanks," before they went off again. He took a drink.

Cody blushed a bit. "Thanks. I-I love you, you know that?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/15/2014, 5:56 pm

Charlotte laughed slightly. The drinks were served a small time later. She smiled at the waiter in a thankful gesture. Her hand took hold of the glass as she took a sip. It brought back small memories.
    "Thanks. I-I love you, you know that?" Cody said to her. She nodded as she placed down her glass. "Yes, I do. Because you tell me all the time and that's really sweet." she answered back with her head tilted the slightest bit to the right.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 6:06 pm

Cody smirked a bit. "Sorry if I say that too often," he said, blushing a bit. He took drink before the waiter came back over, asking what they wanted for their meal.

"Hmm...well....I guess I'll take a hamburger and fries."

"And you, ma'am?" his eyes went to Char, while Cody fiddled with his fingers.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/22/2014, 5:28 pm

Charlotte smiled at him. She looked at what she could have and when she couldn't decide on what to have she decided to have thesame as Cody. She tried to tthink of the last time she had something unhealthy like that. She really couldn't remember. She ordered and took a dip of her drink.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/6/2014, 1:40 pm

Cody smiled at her. He took a sip of his drink. "So..."

ooc: sorry for the short post and long wait
    don't kill me
    okay so can you pm me where we left off xD
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/6/2014, 2:09 pm

ooc: Nah, I won't kill my sakaii (sakaii is actually a brand of roadwork truck xD)

bic:
    Charlotte fiddled with her hair, feeling the softness of it. "So..." Cody had said after taking a sip of his drink.
    "so... how has life been for you?" she asked. It wasn't much of a serious question but at least there wouldn'tbbe that heavy silence in the air.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 11:24 pm