A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Movies and Skiing (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Movies and Skiing (PRIVATE) Empty The Movies and Skiing (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 6:49 am

Owen leaned up against Thalia's Tree, wearing a loose autumn jacket, his CHB shirt, ripped jeans, and blue shoes. He looked around for Jaime. He had his skiing supplies bag next to the tree; he didn't know what he'd do with it at the movies. In his spare time, he kept fixing himself. He was fixing his hair, straightening his jacket, etc. He waited, then realized they might kiss again. He quickly got a mint from his pocket and threw it into his mouth.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

The Movies and Skiing (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Movies and Skiing (PRIVATE)

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 7:18 pm

Jaime wore what she would usually wear. A shirt and skinny jeans with converse chuck taylors. Did she really have to go into detail that her shirt was a birthday present from her dad and was a Sleeping With Sirens top; one of her favourite bands. Oh Kellin Quinn....
    She snapped out of her daydreaming. She began to twiddle with the end of her whip which she had placed around her hips. She walked up to thalias tree and felt the warm wind blow her candyfloss hair around. She stuffed her hands in her pockets. Her black and pink country road bag was strapped on her shoulder. It carried a few things such as her Sleeping With Sirens album if you were a movie this would be your soundtrack. It was probably the most... normal? It didn't have that screaming in it that she was more into. Though it was probably also more romantic which might give off the vibes she didn't want too. If they would be able to play the cd anyways.
    She also packed warmer clothes and her wallet full of money she borrowed from her friend. yes, she is actually borrowing the money.
    She saw Owen leaning against Thalia's tree and smirked. "Oi!" she yelled to get his attention.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 7:24 pm

Owen's attention immediately turned to Jaime. He grinned at her. "Well, we've already kissed. I guess that puts us on the hi, what's your name? level now? I still haven't learned your name yet. Or anything about you, really, except that you are a pranking baws and you are pretty hot. But, yeah, that's it." He ran a hand through his hair, staring at her. "We should kiss again, you know," he said, brushing his shirt off a little from dirt. He looked up at the bright sun. Coulda fooled him; it was not very hot outside. Very autumn-y. You could tell that winter was coming soon, also. He heard about snow in NY happening sooner rather than later.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/7/2014, 7:55 pm

Jaime pssh'd, if that was even a thing...
    "Well, my name is Jaime Pérez and yes I am related to Vic Pérez - in a band, in case you don't know." she told him. She was used to occasional attention she got from her fathers fans. She was also used to the occasional attention from the haters too.
    She crossed her arms and looked at him.
    "Keep dreaming." she said, placing a hand on his shoulder. She placed the hand back in her pocket and kicked her heel in the ground.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/7/2014, 8:47 pm

"I know of your father, but not any of his music. So, shall we go to movies first? And, I'm not dreaming. It's reality." He smirked, jokingly raiding his eyebrows and winking.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/8/2014, 6:18 pm

Jaime wasn't surprised that he didn't know any of his songs, he didn't look like the type who would listen to her fathers type of music. Though there were a few people who surprised her with liking alternative punk rock. She swayed back and forth on her feet.
    "Okay, I'm choosing the movie." she answered. She rolled her eyes at his last comment. She took out her hands from her pockets and began to tapping the beat of one of her dads song on her jeans.
    "Well remember to pinch yourself if I do kiss you." she said with that hleam she had in her eyes nearly 100% of the time.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/8/2014, 6:28 pm

Owen smirked. "Alright, Princess, you can choose the movie. And heck, you like kissing me and you just won't admit it," he joked, going to the cab.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/11/2014, 3:00 am

Jaime had a few movies in mind but couldn't be sure which one to pick. She looked at Owen. He reminded her of the previous boys she had been friends with. They had always teased her which ended up in a sass contest.
    "Please I've kissed better." she teased back in reply. Her arms were now crossed as she headed towards their transport.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/11/2014, 8:44 am

Owen actually felt his heart break a bit on that comment, but he avoided it. "Yeah, well, uhm, I have too!" Yeah, Owen, nice comeback! He got into the cab. They started going to the movies.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/14/2014, 3:50 pm

Jaime rolled her eyes in disbelief. She got into the cab and felt the car began to start. She leaned her head back and looked out the window. She wondered what it would feel like to be a normal person. She could still be with her father and going on tour with him. She could still be sitting around her clique and being that girl everyone saw her as. Though she was kind of glad to be at camp. She could be herself there and no-one would be criticizing her. Sort of.
    Her thoughts made her think of one of the songs on her CD. Roger rabbit. Weird name - i guess - but it had good lyrics. She soon began to sing them very quietly too herself.
    Is there a right way for how this goes? You've got your friends And you've got your foes They want a piece of something hot Forget your name like they forgot Oh, ain't that something? Some wanna see you crash and burn And criticize your every word I'm trying to keep from going insane Ain't that the way of this whole damn thing
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/14/2014, 4:10 pm

Owen just waited in the cab. He slid his hand over, trying to hold Jaime's. They soon arrived at the movies; he smirked. He got out, wondering what movie she'd want to see. He stretched a bit, yawning. He went inside of the movies, looking at all of the movies listed. "Which one should we see, Princess?" He straightened out his hair a bit, as well as his jacket. He walked up to the snacks, buying some popcorn, heavily buttered, soda, etc. He toook a drink of his soda, and ate a couple nachos.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/15/2014, 4:25 pm

Jaime grabbed a drink before choosing a movie. She tried to think of what movies looked good. Romance and horror were definitely out of the question. She eventually chose an action movie. She was sure that they would both enjoy it because Jaime has yet to meet a guy who doesn't like an action movie.
    "that one." she answered then looked at him "don't call me princess." she warned. She took some popcorn and began to eat it in between sips of her drink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 6:11 pm