A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself) Empty Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2014, 6:45 pm

"Sweet or salty?" Laure asked Richard as they stood in front of the popcorn counter.

They had arrived several minutes earlier, queued up to buy their tickets and were now getting their snack. Laure was dressed in a pair of purposefully ripped jeans, lace patterns sewn under the holes to bring a girly look to the garment, and a peach-colored top bound by a string around her neck, leaving her shoulder blades nude. She had a beauty spot on the left one. Her hair was swept over one shoulder, sunglasses sticking up on her head, her white handbag on her shoulder.
    It had been a week since their last date but they often made eye contact or casually drank a cup of coffee together in Camp Jupiter between lessons, war games and troop reviews. Needless to say, Laure had a real crush on Richard. (Well there again a part of Venus's curse on Aurora had passed down on Laure, making her very likely to crush on nearly any boy her age. (At least she was lucky, Aurora was cursed with desire for every guy out there, age didn't matter. ))
    Which was kinda gross.
    And creepy.
    Venus may be the goddess of love and beauty but that side of her was pretty ugly. Just because Aurora and Mars had a thing, really. I mean, Venus would date a chair if chairs had six packs, she went around seducing people all day but felt like she had a right to be jealous when her lovers hit it off with someone else.
    Anyway, all that aside, Laure was determined to have a great date with Richard today. Good seats? Check. Food? About to be bought. Good weather? Check. Dinner at her house later? Check.

This looked like a great afternoon.

Last edited by Santa Morgan on 12/26/2014, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself) Empty Re: Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself)

Post by Green 12/23/2014, 8:44 am

Richard wrapped an arm around Laure's shoulder and stared at the menu screen. He wore a gray short sleeved shirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. He had forgotten his black hoodie at his barrack. Oh well. Richard clicked his tongue before answering her. "Eh, let's go with salty." Richard leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I snuck in some skittles so I've got the sweet taken care of." Chuckling a bit, he stood back up straight and waited in line.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself) Empty Re: Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2014, 4:58 pm

Laure smiled at him, amusement glinting in her eyes, then turned back to the counter, asking for a bag of salty popcorn. Yes, one bag. They'd share it. Having one popcorn bag on a movie date was great, it gave an excuse to itch closer or take the other's hand by mistake. (Cough, by mistake.) The woman filled the bag with big shovelfuls of popcorn while Laure smiled at Richard again, his arm around her shoulders making her ribcage feel all warm and happy. With that, they took a Fanta and went to the movie room. It was pretty huge, she had to admit, but it looked amazing with the comfortable red seats and space between the rows. Laure stalked on her high heeled sandals down the lighted steps towards the row E and went to the seat number 14. "Here we are!" She said, putting the popcorn on the seat next to hers, just the time to put her handbag down.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/12/2015, 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/23/2014, 7:53 pm

Richard followed her into the large movie room, smiling as he held her hand until they got to their seats. "Yep, here we are." He grinned and held go of her hand, picking up the bag of popcorn, and sitting down in his seat. "Big Hero 6 seems like a promising movie. Ever since you mentioned it at our last date, I've been watching the trailers on YouTube." The son of Letus stated as he tossed in a piece of popcorn into his mouth, enjoying the salty and buttery taste of it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2014, 6:55 am

"I've looked at them a lot too!" She replied. "Baymax is so cute when he runs after the little soccer ball!"

She took a popcorn from the bag and softly bit into it, the salty taste soon making her palate dry so she took a sip of the Fanta. The room was a bit empty, there was a kissing couple at the back, some families with their kids and two teens sitting on their own. Laure crossed her legs as the room went dark, ads starting to pass on the screen. She put the bag and the drink between them and smiled at Richard, looking at him for three seconds before gazing back to the screen.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/25/2014, 9:20 pm

He laughed and nodded. "He sure is."Richard turn his attention back to the screen and relaxed in his seat.

Richard smiled back at the beautiful Laure and decided to be a little corny. After the movie was at least ten minutes in, the son of Letus yawned, and slowly wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Hey, you gotta start some where.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2014, 10:36 am

The ads came and went then the movie finally started. Laure lost herself in the beautiful animation, the cuteness, the music, the jokes. She laughed and smiled, eating some buttery popcorns but most of the time sipping the sparkly Fanta, enjoying the movie and the closeness with Richard.
    She could feel his bodily warmth, right next to her, their knees touching and their shoulders brushing whenever they went to take either Fanta or popcorn. Then, about ten minutes in, he slowly put his arm around her shoulders. Her throat felt warm, all of a sudden, and her heart pounded faster. Several seconds later, she leaned into it slightly, tilting her head to the side.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/26/2014, 5:37 pm

Richard rested his head on hers, exhaling in simple content. "I'm glad I was able to see you again." He whispered to her, hips lips almost on her ear.

He brought his attention back to the movie screen, laughing, smiling, and awing as the movie went on. Richard reached his hand into the bag of popcorn, taking a salty piece and putting into his mouth.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2014, 9:15 am

He must mean one on one, since they saw each other often at Camp Jupiter.

She smiled, waiting a bit before whispering back: "Same."
    With their closeness, she could make out his discrete scent of citrus and bergamot, closing her eyes just a second to enjoy the proximity.
    They stayed a bit like that throughout the movie, the popcorn bag still a quarter full as the credits appeared on screen with the ending music.

"Oh my gods, that was so cute!!" Laure commented as the first people stood up. She stayed seated though, it was simply too comfortable here. "I loved it, what about you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/27/2014, 10:51 am

Richard was a bit sad that the Big Hero 6 movie was over. He had to admit that the movie was pretty good, better than what he except it to be. He looked over at Laure and answered, "I thought the movie was amazing." Richard nudged her a bit. "I'm glad I was able to come see it." He sat there for a few more minutes before slowly unwrapping his arms from her and standing up. After he fixed his clothes, he offered her a hand.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2014, 4:02 pm

Laure smiled slowly at him, her eyes glittering as she took his hand, standing up. Shouldering her bag, she followed him out of the room, her mind still full of the images of the movie.

"I love Disney, and Dreamworks," she said, stalking on her high heels and bringing her blonde curls back over her shoulder. "The stories are alway so beautiful."

They went out of the theatre, back to Laure's car; they were going to spend the rest of her evening at hers in San Francisco. Laure hoped it would go well, after all, the date had started amazingly good.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/28/2014, 6:01 pm

Richard chuckled lightly and nodded. "Yeah, I guess they are..." He squeezed her hand a bit. "Have you seen Up? Now that is a good movie." He stated, smiling.

The son of Letus got in the car and belted up. "Are we going to your place next?" Richard asked Laure, just wanting to confirm
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2014, 6:36 pm

"Yeah of course! I never miss any of those movies."

She let go of his hand as they got into the car, putting her bag behind her. "Yes, if that doesn't bother you. We can go back to Camp Jupiter later on if you wish."

Starting the car, she drove out of the parking lot, her golden dangle earrings glistening softly in the sunlight. She briefly put her sunglasses back on her eyes and drove into San Francisco whilst chatting about the movie with Richard; what they had liked, the story, telling each other the jokes they had loved, sometimes saying them together. It was a great moment.
    She loved though how they had done couple-things, like holding hands or passing his arm around her shoulders, without actually be together. It was the part of flirting she preferred.

After half an hour of driving, she stopped in front of a villa in Seacliff, San Francisco. It was a mixture of Spanish colonial (terracotta roof, yellow stucco walls) and modern, with large rectangular glass windows, a balcony-patio with swimming pool and long, pure lines.

Laure had left the car in the underground garage and was now stalking across the path in the manicured garden towards the door. "Welcome, welcome," she smiled, letting him come in.

The inside was a modern/old mix too: walls painted in warm, estival colors, glowing clean floor partly covered by a deep red carpet, large glass doors, clear wooden stairs and straight lines.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/28/2014, 7:05 pm

"Nah, it's doesn't matter me."He gave her a smile and cleared his throat. Richard enjoyed the thirty minute ride to Laure's villa. Once he got out of the car, he followed her to her villa.
    "This is beautiful, Laure." Richard walked in more, doing a complete 360. The room kind of smelled like Laure's perfume. "Yep, just beautiful." He said to himself before turning his attention back to his date. "So after we eat you wanna play scrabble?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/29/2014, 7:16 pm

Laure laughed at his Scrabble joke -- wait, it was a joke, right? Oops!
    She took her sunglasses off and put them away carefully in her handbag. "Come up, we can sit on the patio, it's still warm outside and we have a beautiful view over the sea."

She took his hand almost naturally and led him up the flight of stairs through a wide corridor than out a double glass door she had to slide aside. The transparent water of the pool shimmered softly; she took out two deckchairs as the sun started to set over the ocean, the Golden Gate bridge far to their right, half-hidden behind a palm tree.
    Here, honeysuckle and bougainvillea climbed up the walls, leaving in the air a very sweet fragrance that reminded Laure of a lot of things, a lot of memories here.

"How do you like it?" She asked with a smile.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/30/2014, 10:40 am

Richard blushed slightly when she laughed at him about playing Scrabble. It wasn't suppose to be a joke, more like a suggestion.
    His face beamed when Laure told him about the view of the ocean from her patio. "Yeah, sure!" Richard. Exclaimed as she took his hand and led him up the steps to the patio. He paused when they finally reached it. "This..this is beautiful..." The son of Letus looked around, smelling the sweet scent of honeysuckle. His eyes swept over the horizon, letting everything sink in. Richard slowly slipped his hands from Laure's grasp and started to walk to the railing that kept anyone from falling off of the patio. The son of death gripped the it as he looked over, the view totally breath taking.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2015, 5:05 pm

Laure walked to stand next to him, admiring yet again this view she saw every other week end. Seacliff was really a wonderful area. Wealthy, calm. She preferred it to their huge flat in Bordeaux; when she was here, she felt more American than French.

"Do you wanna drink something?" She asked. Sure they had had some Fanta but that was forty minutes ago, perhaps he was thirsty.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/1/2015, 5:26 pm

Richard turned around to face her. Laure was amazingly beautiful, especially with the sunset front of them. [color:4654=black-]"You wouldn't happen to have any Pepsi would you?"The demigod ask her. He could smell the salt in the air. That's how close the villa was to the Pacific shore.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/2/2015, 8:56 am

"Yeah, sure, just a second." She disappeared into the house, climbing down the steps to their large kitchen. Normally she'd have issues preparing her date a drink, but he was her guest so it was her duty. And after all, she had asked him.
    Selecting the bottle of Pepsi from the fridge, she took out a tray and put two glasses on it. She filled them both with crushed ice, pouring Pepsi into one and a combination of orange and pineapple juice in the other, topping off with grenadine. Since she liked stuff to look pretty, though, she garnished his glass with a slice of lime and her own with a wedge of orange and a piece of fresh pineapple before putting a yellow silk flower on the tray and carrying it back up to the patio. "I'm back!" She smiled, putting the tray on the little table between their two deckchairs.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/2/2015, 12:01 pm

When Laure had gone to get them some drinks, Richard directed  his attention back to the ocean. He always wondered if he kept swimming, would it be possible for him to end up in Tokyo. He smirked to himself, knowing that it was impossible for him to do such a thing. It was probably impossible for even a child of Neptune or a minor water deity to swim that far. Richard got out his phone and quickly took a picture of the sunset, wanting to remember this moment forever.

He heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Richard turned to see the daughter of Aurora holding a tray with two drinks on it. One was decorated pretty nicely with some lime and pineapple? Yeah, pineapple. He slowly started to realize that Laure liked doing things a bit over the top (which he kind of enjoyed to be honest), always adding that something 'special'.

"Awesome. I was starting to miss you."He said with smile on his face. He went to go sit down in one of the deckchairs. "Hey, I was thinking for our next date, I could cook for you. Here." The son of Letus took his hoodie off and slung it across the back of the chair. "I promise I'll clean up behind myself."

OOC: I'm so proud of this post!

Last edited by Green on 1/2/2015, 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 5:54 pm

"We could cook together," she replied with an amused smile. "I often cook with my dad here and in France, he taught me some really delicious recipes."

Taking her drink, she sipped it whilst gazing at the horizon. A slight breeze came from the ocean, fresh and salty, it made Laure want to have a swim. "How is it, where you lived before the wolves found you?" She asked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/3/2015, 6:07 pm

"Sure, I wouldn't mind that." Richard smiled and took a sip of his Pepsi. "That'll be our next date then." He placed the Pepsi back on the table between them and crossed his arms.

He shifted in his seat when she asked about his past. "Well, it was pretty good actually. My father was a gastrointestinalogist and we were pretty comfortable. No real problems..." He glanced over at her. "And how was France before you left?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2015, 12:17 pm

Gastroinsrtfdsgjgasfjgh, what? She doubted she could even pronounce that word.

"Beautiful. I lived in Nice, then we moved to Bordeaux, though apparently my father will soon move to Toulon, where we already have a holiday house. It's not certain yet though. But France is breathtaking. Especially in Bordeaux with the modern buildings and old streets... Plus, we're really close to the sea so we can go swimming and surfing whenever the weather allows it."

She took another sip of her drink and briefly closed her eyes to enjoy the moment here with her crush. "Do you have any mortal siblings?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 1:39 pm

Richard chuckled when Laure tried to prounce the word. "Gastrointestinalogist; it's a stomach and intestinal doctor." He smiled and leaned back in the seat.

When she was telling him about the places she had lived in, he couldn't help but stare at her lips. They looked so sweet and kissable..snap out of it! The son of Letus quickly shook his head and straightened his posture. "Sounds amazing. I wish I had a holiday house." Richard smirked.

"Uh, no. No mortal siblings that I know of. I guess when you get a 'taste' of a god you can't go back..." He laughed a bit and smoothed back his hair.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2015, 4:56 pm

"Guess that's true," Laure chuckled. "Except for my father, though. I have a two years old baby sister, Clémence. She's so adorable, you should see her learning to walk on her tiny feet and chubby little legs."

She wished she could see her more often, be an actual older sister. Just hold her in her arms, singing her children's songs she made up from scratch to teach her numbers and colors, counting on her tiny fingers, it was so cute she felt her heart melt each time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 4:08 pm