A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Packing up for the big day (private Green)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Packing up for the big day (private Green) Empty Packing up for the big day (private Green)

Post by Mason 6/20/2015, 6:22 pm

Colten was at his bunk, packing some sunscreen and sunglasses and snacks in a bag for today- the summer solstice. He couldn't wait to get on that bus and go see Cupid and Mars. He also heard that some campers in camp got a present from his or her god parent or grand-god. He would've like to think that he had two chances, because of him being demigod and a legacy, but he probably wouldn't get anything. He had only been at camp for like three or four weeks now. Colten saw Wade walk in.

"Yo, um- are you packing for a couple hour trip or vacation?"

"Shut up. Did you see Vino around?"

"Actually, that's why I left, to get him, but I kinda lost him. Oh well." He smirked, hopping into his bed, relaxing.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Packing up for the big day (private Green) Empty Re: Packing up for the big day (private Green)

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 8:36 am

It took Vino some time to get to the second cohort, but he made it. He wore a simple purple graphic t-shirt with black jeans and his cold necklace. Hopefully this would turn out good to see both his father and grandfather. After all, it was father's day. "Yo, yo, what's up broskis?" Vino greeted, walking to their bunk. The son of Bacchus had on a string bag that hung loosely on his back filled with a few things. The Roman looked over at Colten and smirked. "Man, you do realize that this is a day trip right?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Packing up for the big day (private Green) Empty Re: Packing up for the big day (private Green)

Post by Mason 6/21/2015, 8:41 am

"Shut up," Colten said, smiling. He threw a pillow Vino's way. "I'm just excited and want to make it there under all circumstances. I really want to meet Cupid, our father."

"Said no ever."

"Shut up. Well, we better be going." Colten got up, a largely-filled backpack on his back.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/21/2015, 8:54 am

Vino laughed, shaking his head slowly. "Wow, you're something else aren't you? You don't need all of that, Colt." He quickly dodged the pillow and went over to him. "Come on, what do you need sunscreen for anyway? We're gonna be inside anyways." He shook his head slowly before looking over at Wade. "Y'see? Wade doesn't have a lot of stuff!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/21/2015, 9:03 am

"Yeah but Wade's all pro and won't fall down in front of a bunch of kids and gods. I also have a first aid kit. Let's just go, eh?" Colten left the cohorts.

Wade looked at Vino, shrugging, before following.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:06 am