A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green) Empty Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green)

Post by Mason 7/11/2015, 1:17 pm

Colten snuck out of his cohort barracks around 8 PM, under his brother's invisibility cloak, holding Hobbes in one arm, his stuffed tiger who was human-like. He was going to have a night out with Vino and Hobbes tonight, eating chicken wings and watching hockey in New Rome. It was like a bar, but no alcohol and maybe for people between the ages of 15 and 20, you know, like, 90% of the actual campers in the legion and stuff at CJ. Colten was of course still in probatio, which sucked, but he swore to himself that he'd impress and get promoted, he just didn't know how. Like, maybe eating 25 chicken wings in under 5 minutes? Was that possible?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green) Empty Re: Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green)

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 1:35 pm

The son of Bacchus, Vino Caesar was excited about his night out with his main man, Colten. They planned on heading to a teen bar for some chicken wings, fries, maybe onion rings, and hockey. Vino had to make sure his outfit was on point before heading out. He climbed out of the fifth cohort barrack to meet up with Colton before going to New Rome. The African American wore graphic black t-shirt, his gold chain, black jeans, and his purple Jordon's.

Once he came to the spot where they were meeting, he waited, not wanting to pull out his phone just yet.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green) Empty Re: Guys and stuffed tigers' night out (private Green)

Post by Mason 7/11/2015, 1:46 pm

Colten saw Vino, and smiled, walking over to the spot, waiting for a few. He wanted to scare Vino, but not yet, only when he would start wondering where he was at. Colten sat nearby, invisibility cloak over him, waiting until he'd get his phone out.

ooc: Sorry kinda short but
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 2:06 pm

Vino knitted his eyebrows together. "Now I know this man did not stand me up." The Roman pulled out his iPhone four and started to text Colten to see where he was. Maybe he had gotten caught trying to escape. Probably by Wade. He thought to himself after he sent a text message to him, asking where he was at.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/11/2015, 2:36 pm

Oh, crap. Colten quickly searched his pockets, but luckily and stupidly left his phone back at the cohort barracks. That would've blown his cover, but, three, two, one..."WAHHH!" Colten yelled, ripping the invisibility cloak off. He laughed. "Gotchaaa."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 3:30 pm

Vino was scrolling though his Instagram when someone spooked him, causing his iPhone to drop on the ground and put his fists up in a fighting positioned. When he found out that it was just Colten, he sighed in relief. "You can't be doin' that, man! I was 'bout to clock yo a$$!" He exclaimed, only half joking. The legionnaire relaxed and put his arm around Colten. "What's that?" He asked, gesturing to the stuffed tiger.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/11/2015, 3:39 pm

Colten laughed. "You were going to clock me? What was the wait for? I could've been a Trivia kid and zapped you with a curse by the time you threw a punch at me?" he joked. "Oh, this old thing, it's something I found in the junk yard." He put Hobbes down, giving him/it it's que.

Hobbes said, "Vino, I'm watching you."

Colten pretended like he couldn't hear it. "Ready to go?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2015, 10:26 pm

"And then I'll have to "zap" their @ss right back." Vino countered with a smirk on his lips. He paused when the stuff animal started to talk. "Yo, you hear that?" He asked him, removing his arm from around Colten's neck and pointing to the stuffed tiger.

"That thing just said "Vino, I'm watching you."." The son of Bacchus mocked the voice of the plush animal.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/12/2015, 8:21 am

"Hear what? The stuffed animal? Vino, dude, have you gone crazy?" he said, trying to hide a smile.

"Vino, look out of your window tonight. I'll be there," Hobbes said.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 10:56 am

Vino stared at Colten. "Yo! That thing just said something else, man! And you didn't hear that?! He asked now pointing both index fingers at him. "That thing a creeper, man. He said that he'll be outside me window!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/12/2015, 12:23 pm

"W-what? Vino, are you feeling okay?" Colten asked, "should we still have a guys' night out, or should I get you to the infirmary?"

"Sleep with one eye open, Vino. I'm coming," Hobbes said

Colten started laughing. "Vino, this was my god parent gift from the summer solstice. Meet Hobbes, the living stuffed tiger."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 12:37 pm

Vino's mouth was ajar when the son of Cupid explained that the talking stuffed tiger was a gift from either his father or grandfather. "Yo, that's not funny, Colt. Keep that possessed stuffed animal away from me." He started walking again, looking over his shoulder at the both of them with a smirk on his lips. "And I'm not playin'." Vino laughed some.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/12/2015, 12:53 pm

"It's not possessed. Well...I don't know how Cupid did it to be honest. Hobbes, were you sent by Cupid to spy on me?" Colten asked.

"Ya, dawg, I just came here to spy on you and get information about you because why not and that's totally logical. You're paranoid, bro."

"Oh, rightttt. With your sarcasm, what was it like spending the week with Wade." Colten started walking, Hobbes following.

"Wade's pretty cool but he left me a lot to go train or hang out with his girlfriend. Hey, speaking of girlfriends, how's that chick you're in love with? That one you said was like super hot and stuff? Leandra? Is that-"

"THE TIGER LIES," Colten said, blushing deeply.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 1:28 pm

Vino turned around, walking backwards. "Leandra huh? She is a pretty little thang isn't she?" He asked with a smirk. "I'm beginning to like Hobbes." Vin chuckled and turned back around. Luckily he never told anyone about his "love" life.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/12/2015, 3:21 pm

Colten blushed. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up."

Hobbes said, "I'm just one likable tiger!"

Colten saw the club thing place. "Alright, we're here."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2015, 3:32 pm

He laughed, shaking his head. "You're crazy, burh. " Vino said to his best friend before opening the door to the teen sports club. It was nice with a bar for the people to sit with wide screen TVs that hung on the wall. The smell of wings was almost tangible. "Hey, let's sit up there." The son of Bacchus suggested, nodding to the bar area. He walked toward the bar seats.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/12/2015, 6:40 pm

Colten laughed, before following Vino to the "bar" area. He wondered if they would sell something like root beer or whatever, since they obviously couldn't sell alcohol. He sat down, putting Hobbes down on a seat next to them. Hockey was playing, and Colten watched it, interested.

A waitress walked over. "What can I get you all for beverages?"

Colten said, "um, a root beer is fine." He threw the invisibility cloak over Hobbes, not wanting anyone to like, be freaked out or wondering why a stuffed tiger was randomly in a teenage club.

"Alright you?" she turned to Vino.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2015, 12:58 am

Vino smiled when the waitress asked him. "Uh, I'll take a Pepsi." He turned his attention back to the hockey game and smiled. He never really watched this sport before so this was new for him. Usually he would watch basketball or football. "So, Leandra huh? Have you asked her out again?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 8:57 am

The waitress nodded. Before Colten could say anything to Vino, the waitress smiled at him, laying a hand on his shoulder. "So, you don't have a girlfriend, or you do?" she giggled, flirting with him.

"(Name), you know there is a strict rule against flirting with customers. These boys look a couple years younger than you, anyway," Jason said, who was a waitor here. The waitress rolled her eyes and walked away. "Sorry about that, guys, she tried to flirt with me, too, don't feel bad. I'll get your drinks. What did you guys want?"

"Um, root beer and pepsi."

"I'm on it," he said, going to get the drinks.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2015, 2:27 pm

Vino smirked and sat back in his seat when the waitress came over to flirt with Colten. I guess there were perks to being a son or daughter of Cupid. His attention turned back to the ame, but was quickly taken away by the waiter who came over to remind the lady of the rules. He studied the waiter from head to toe and continued to as he walked off. He smiled some and rested his head on his hand.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 2:44 pm

Jason soon came back, giving them their drinks. "Uh, yeah, another waiter or waitress will be around soon to get your guys' order. Have a good time." He left.

Colten took a sip of his root beer, watching the game, as a fight broke out between two of the players. "I bet 15 dollars on the taller one," he said, laughing.

"Nah, the shorter stockier one wins, bro. Underdog power," Hobbes spoke from under the invisibility cloak.

Colten saw another waitress come over. "Chicken wings are fine, some fries and blue cheese too?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2015, 2:54 pm

"Thanks, man." He smiled more before turning back to the games. "I agree with the Hobbes. The shorter guy would win. Plus, the bigger they are the harder they fall." He smirked and took a gulp of his Pepsi.

"Oh! And some fried onions rings too." Vino added to the order while the waitress went over to fill it. He took this time to check if Barth had texted him back. That rarely spoke since their time at the Mess Hall and he was worried he did something wrong to upset him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 3:08 pm

The waitress nodded, going to get their food. Colten took a few more sips of root beer. "Yeah, I guess." The referee broke the two up. "Ohh, boo! I can't believe the ref did that, let them duke it out in the parking lot. Bet you at least one of the two get a lawsuit by the end of the night for whacking each other later in the game." He started eating a chicken wing, sipping his root beer, and eating some of the fries and blue cheese. "10/10 on the blue cheese, best fries ever, too."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2015, 3:15 pm

"I'm there's the Mars in you." He laughed slightly before putting the iPhone face down on the table. Vino started to eat as well, enjoying the wings and onion rings. "These are so good." He said in agreement before turning his attention back to the game. This was starting to be a fun night out.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/13/2015, 3:26 pm

Colten continued to watch. "Alright, let's take bets. Who's winning it?" it was the last few minutes of the game, and he was getting pretty excited, to be honest. He ate a few more chicken wings, and stuffed some fries in mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:05 pm