A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Masonline confirmed? (private Morgan, Green, and Lindsey)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Masonline confirmed? (private Morgan, Green, and Lindsey) Empty Masonline confirmed? (private Morgan, Green, and Lindsey)

Post by Mason 7/16/2015, 3:08 pm

I was in the cabin courtyards, after a long day of training and attempting to actually build muscle. I had just taken a shower and was wearing my CHB shirt with Nike shorts and some sick new tennis shoes my stepmom sent me. I adjusted my glasses, heading off to the Mess Hall to go eat, but I decided to take a seat on one of the benches and rest for 2 or 600 minutes or so. I used my backpack as a pillow and started counting sheep, but after I decided that didn't work I started thinking about swimming in the lake. Something soothing. Suddenly, I saw Morgan Landry come out of the Hecate cabin. She had been one out the first people at camp to greet me, and she gave me her Skype in case I needed a training buddy or was being eaten alive by a monster. We hadn't talked since then, though. I got up, but tripped, not paying attention, because of another girl standing near me. "Oww," I said, rubbing my head.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Masonline confirmed? (private Morgan, Green, and Lindsey) Empty Re: Masonline confirmed? (private Morgan, Green, and Lindsey)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/16/2015, 4:26 pm

My phone made a small ping! noise, reminding me I was supposed to meet Alex in a minute. Closing my book, I put it aside and swung my legs out of my bunk bed, standing up to stretch. Almost no-one was in the Hecate cabin at this hour, just two other kids talking in their armchairs. I gave them a smile and headed out, pulling my hair out of their ponytail as I walked out into the sunlight streaming through the porch. Hopping down the stairs, my skin briefly grazed by heat as I passed the two torches framing the entrance, I made my way towards the green Demeter cabin. It was about noon, the day was hot, and the sky a beaming blue. My gaze slipped to the Poseidon pavilion and my thoughts fluttered to the son of Neptune who had showed up at the infirmary a couple of days ago, but then I saw a kid in his mid-teens bump into another girl with long red hair.

"You okay?" I asked as I passed them. I knew the girl from sight, she was the cabin leader of the Nemesis people. As for the boy, he was one of my friends, son of Athena.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Masonline confirmed? (private Morgan, Green, and Lindsey) Empty Re: Masonline confirmed? (private Morgan, Green, and Lindsey)

Post by Green 7/16/2015, 4:59 pm

After making out spending time with Kane, I knew I had to meet Morgan for a weekly visits. I enjoyed talking and practicing powers with her. We were both very skilled and made a badass team together. I walked toward my cabin from Kane's with my hands in my pockets and my sunglasses on. My outfit consist of my usual khaki shorts, a green tank top and dark brown Sperry's. Soon Morgan came into view. "Morgo!!" I exclaimed, running toward her. Once I came cause to her I wrapped my arms around her slim frame, snuggling. "How's my favorite witch?" I asked before looking down at the shorter demigod. "Hey, Mace! Lindsey!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/16/2015, 7:41 pm

I nodded at Morgan, "I'm fine," I said, before noticing Alex come over, the son of Demeter. "Hey, yo." I turned to Lindsey. "Err, sorry," I said, before getting my backpack. "I guess I should be going to the Mess Hall right now. You know, hungry and stuff after training." Training was harder than most people thought- well, maybe I was just too scrawny and weak, but, that wasn't my fault training didn't muscle me up enough. I slowly started walking away, sort of awkwardly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/17/2015, 7:04 am

I turned around just as Alex gathered me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his back, chuckling into his shoulder. "Doing great, bro, doing great!" I said as we let go, though I left my arm around his shoulders. "What about you? I've barely seen you yesterday and the day before," I added with a look that said, I know exactly what you were up to. I wasn't complaining though, I was glad he had found Kane and it was perfectly logical the two spent a lot of time together. My thoughts went back briefly to the son of Neptune, then Mason's voice snapped me back to the present.

"Mess Hall? But the conch won't ring for another hour," I said, shifting my weight unto my left leg. Though I had to say, the son of Athena did look exhausted and famished; smirking, I nudged Alex. "Think you can do something about that?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/17/2015, 1:51 pm

I blushed a bit. "Well you know. Here and there. Near and far." Chuckling, I looked over at Morgan giving me that "look". She knew me too well. "Let's just say. I've been tied up in things." I whisper in her ear. Kane and I had spent a lot of time with each other which I felt kind of bad about. In all honesty, I felt like I had pushed bestie Morgan to the side, but I knew that wasn't the case. Kane was just...intoxicating.

Glancing over at the daughter of Hecate when she shrugged me, a wide grin came across my face. I had never used that power before so this was going to be interesting. "Well my mother does feed the world...or at least America." I outstretched my arm toward Mason. His body started to give off a earthy green glow as did my eyes. "I, Alexander Grains blesses you with being full and content."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/17/2015, 2:09 pm

My eyes went back and forth between the two. I was pretty sure it was something secretive and I was a bit worried for a second, but my attention went towards Morgan asking Alex if he could do something about that. "No, thanks, I don't do drugs," I said, in case that was the follow-up, but then I saw Alex extend his arm to me. I felt awkward for a second, but then I suddenly felt better and not so hungry. "Wow, thanks!" I said, grinning. "That's a cool power. I assume as a Hecate kid you have powers too, Morgan?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I was always curious to see a Hecate kid's powers; Hecate kids were rumored to be extremely powerful. After all, Hecate was like a goddess/Titan, which may have explained why; I'd imagine Hecate as very powerful herself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/17/2015, 5:19 pm

"Tied up, huh?" I repeated, wriggling my eyebrows suggestively just to tease him, then watched as he made Mason glow an earthy green, the light shining through his skin like a halo. It didn't look radioactive though, it looked.... yeah, it looked healthy. I grinned at Alex again, "Next time I go on a quest, I'll put you in my backpack."

Then I turned to Mason as he asked me about my powers. "Uh-uh, no powers here." I chuckled. "Such a shame." However I opened my hands and water gathered in their middle slowly, cold and glittering. It took the shape of an exotic fish which I made bounce around my wet fingertips for several moments, liquid fins roaming the air and catching the sunlight, before sending it towards Mason's face with a flick. "Think fast!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/17/2015, 5:46 pm

I watched the Morgan make a pervy joke- at least, that's what my Athena mind made it out to be- to Alex, but I didn't want to ask. Like, seriously didn't want to ask.

"Ummm, oh?" was my response when she told me she had no powers. I wasn't sure whether to believe her or not, Hecate kids usually always had powers, but I wasn't going to judge- anddd there it was. Magic fishy thingy made out of water. I couldn't say I didn't expect that. In a matter of a second, Morgan told me to think fast as she sent the fish at my face. I quickly put my backpack protectively over my face, very quickly, and the water splashed onto it. "Lightning quick reactions. They call me Zeus," I joked. It was really just the fact that I seemed to react very quickly to things, which was either a talent or a power. I liked to kinda brag and say it was a talent, but it was probably a power.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/18/2015, 12:17 am

I felt a little light headed after I performed that. "You're welcome, Mace." I smiled warmly at him before turning my attention to Morgan, laughing at her comment. "Please do. I really need to exercise my powers more if I want them to grow and expand." I smiled, then nudged Morgan with my shoulders. "You'll be surprised how strong vines can be."

I then listened to the conversation between Mason and Morgan, laughing a bit in my head. Morgan not having powers? That was hella funny. Then she started to form a fish out of water from her hands which I've never seen before. She probably learned that from her book she got from Circe's library. "Morgan you amaze me every second." I admitted with a chuckle of awe. "And Mason, your brain is fast. Like, if that was me I would've been wet."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/18/2015, 6:49 am

A distant rumble of thunder disrupted the clear sky as Mace said the name of the King of Gods out loud. "Watch it," I advised him, then broke into a grin, feeling a rush of warmth as Alex complimented my skills. It always meant a lot to me. "Thanks, bruv," I said, lightly punching his shoulder. "So, where do you wanna hang out at?" Normally we had our own little hangout spot at the lake, on the flat rock where we'd sit while putting our feet in the water but maybe he wanted to go somewhere else.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/18/2015, 9:46 am

I nodded. "Sorry Zeus. I didn't mean to offend you. Say hi to my mother for meee," I said to the sky, before looking at the two. "So, you two wanna be alone, it's kinda obvious, so like, I'm heading off to the library to get some studying books and stuff. It's never bad to learn more about Greek mythology, and well, Roman mythology too at this point." I'd never actually visited CJ, to be honest. "So yeah bye."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2015, 7:57 am

"You can stay if you want, Mace. I don't mean to keep you away from your studying but I don't want you to think we're shutting you out."

I crossed my arms over my shirt; I was dressed in a pair of high waist denim shorts and a black tank too, my feet slipped into my blue sneakers. Only jewelry I had were as usual my shield-brcelet and my camp necklace. One bead!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/23/2015, 8:25 pm

"Yeah, totally, Mace. We enjoying having you around. " I gave him a warm smile. "But we completely understand if you have to jet. I know how Athena kids are with their books. The same way I am with my garden and Morgan here is with her magic."

"By the way, how does that special power work?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2015, 12:58 am

Turning on my heels, I raised my eyebrows. Was he talking to me or to Mason?

"Special power?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/24/2015, 11:00 am

"Uh, thanks I guess. Nah, I'll stay. Socializing is good, right? I think that's what my step-mom always told me." I grinned, and when he talked about a special power, I assumed he was talking to Morgan, even though I had a special power myself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/24/2015, 9:00 pm

"Oh, I meant you, Mason. That power where you shout." I hadn't experienced the power first hand. but I knew it was wickedly cool. "It's kind of like a mix between your voice and Lady, Athena's?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest with a grin on my face.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 12:34 pm

"Oh, yeahh, my special power. Yes, my voice crosses with a ladies that is my mother, Athena. No inappropriate jokes." I laughed. "What about you guys, what is your coolest power?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/25/2015, 8:34 pm

I knew about Mason's power already but I was kind of eager to witness it, just to hear Athena's voice. It must be glorious, on a battlefield, or when you blurt out answers in class. Wish I had something like that.

"My coolest power? Being friends with this guy," I jerked my thumb at Alex, starting to walk towards the lake with them.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/30/2015, 9:53 am

"Oh, well, that's not a very cool power. I kid, I kid." I laughed a little. "One day you guys will be able to see my power, and it will be like mega-cool-super-awesome. That's a word."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/1/2015, 10:04 am

"Awww, Morgan! My coolest power is my grain giant." I said with a smile, then gave Mace a death stare. "You must want me to hurt you, don't you? I asked in a kidding manor. I rolled my eyes a bit. "I'm sure it will be quite amazing."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/1/2015, 10:32 am

"Mega-cool-super-awesome? Where are you from, the 80s?" I nudged Mason as we walked between the Demeter and Hera cabins, ducking to avoid the water bomb war that currently opposed the Hermes and Ares pavilions. "And that's true, your grain giant kicks butt. Well, he kicked mine," I chuckled and put an arm around Alex's shoulders. A couple of popular girls walked by, talking about fashion and which Roman guys they thought were hot, and I gave a couple of them a smile and a greeting. They may not be my type of clique, they weren't all as bad as TV shows and teen books picture them. "I think my favorite power is to shapeshift," I eventually told the boys. "It hurts but it's so damn cool."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:35 am