A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Luck is in the air (private Lindsey)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Luck is in the air (private Lindsey) Empty Luck is in the air (private Lindsey)

Post by Mason 7/27/2015, 3:25 pm

Greg went to his cabin, the Tyche cabin, after the lake encounter with his new girlfriend, Lizzie. He put the dirty clothes from his prior changing into a laundry basket for later or tomorrow. He went into the bathroom, quickly taking a shower, getting prepared for his tour followed by a date. He put on deo and an expensive spray he kept for special occasions, and put on a button-up polo shirt and jeans with tennis shoes. He'd normally wear dress shoes, but they were going to be walking a lot. Greg brushed his teeth and grabbed his wallet, to buy the picnic food, and quickly stormed into the courtyard, looking around for Lizzie. He wish he could use his luck power on himself, he felt pretty nervous for this.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Luck is in the air (private Lindsey) Empty Re: Luck is in the air (private Lindsey)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/27/2015, 3:42 pm

Lizzie took her time getting ready, mostly because she wanted to look nice for her boyfriend. She showered enjoying the warm water though it was no where near as good as a Roman Bath. She dried herself off with a towel, drying her hair as best she could before braiding it into a single long braided ponytail.
    She dressed in her camp Jupiter t-shirt with jeans and canvas trainers. She sprayed on deodorant then packed up all of her stuff in her rucksack before making her way out to the courtyard to find him. Lizzie got lost on the way so had to ask an Athena girl for directions. She finally turned up, hoping that Greg would not be too mad.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Luck is in the air (private Lindsey) Empty Re: Luck is in the air (private Lindsey)

Post by Mason 7/27/2015, 3:53 pm

Greg saw her. "I'm such a dumb a- err, butt. I didn't even think through your probably didn't know the location of the cabins yet. I'm now the guy that left his girlfriend wandering around a camp she didn't know about. I'm surprised you found the location, because if you didn't, I'd have to punch myself. So, yeah, let's start the tour here. These are the cabins," he said, "and I think they're building more, but that may be a rumor. By the way, you look nice." He stopped the tour briefly because he thought she should know that. "Want me to go through them all in order?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/28/2015, 11:56 am

Lizzie thought that her boyfriend looked great, well amazing but at least with him wearing a shirt it happened to be a lot easier for him to talk to. "Thanks." Liz whispered. "You look good too." She added her cheeks flushing with colour.
    She nodded when he wanted to explain the cabins. "I hope you can explain it better than I did New Rome to you."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/28/2015, 12:38 pm

Greg smiled at her when she said that he looked good. "Thanks."

Greg laughed at her comment, remembering when they first met and Lizzie gave him a little tour of New Rome. Of course the entire CJ was a bit hard to give a tour for. "You did fine. And honestly, you're probably better off with a tour guide, but I'm going to try my best." He grinned. Greg started naming the cabins, naming them all in order, then started by explaining the Zeus cabin, and went onto the other ones.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/28/2015, 2:18 pm

Lizzie listened to him as he explained, nervously she slowly reached for his hand. She stopped herself and hastily wiped her hand on her shirt just in case it happened to be sweaty. Lizzie slowly reached for his hand again, holding it gently entwining his fingers with her own. She smiled up at him shyly, hoping that he did not mind her holding hands with him.
    She wanted to lean against him however Lizzie did not want to push him too far and she happened to be very shy.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/28/2015, 3:27 pm

Greg, after getting up to cabin 26, felt her hold his hand. He smiled at her. "You know, Liz, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He sighed. "I wish we could be closer, like, at the same camp. It's just, if I go to CJ, not only do I leave behind everything Greek and start a new life, I'll have to join the Legion, and I won't be out of it until like 25 or 26. By that time," he hesitated a bit. He never wanted to think of them breaking up, he loved her, "...by the time I'm that age, we may be ready to start our own family. Like...um, kids?" He blushed, scratching the back of his head. Greg wasn't sure how else to put it. "That may have sounded wrong, I'm sorry."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/29/2015, 8:56 am

Lizzie listened to him quietly, her chest feeling tight as he listed out a possible future for them both. "Take our time then.. Just go to college and then perhaps see where we are then?" She eventually managed to reply, Lizzie had honestly never considered having children of her own. The thought had never occurred till her boyfriend mentioned.
    "I... As for children I'm not ready for that sought of thinking." She commented hoping that he would not be hurt too much by that.
    Lizzie wanted to go to college perhaps a mortal one or the one at Jupiter, she didn't think about having children at any point in her life, maybe that would change when she got older? Right now however the thought of even thinking about kids surprised her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/29/2015, 10:40 am

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm just..being cautious of the future, I don't think it's necessarily a good idea for me to go to Camp Jupiter at sixteen years old. I don't want to think about it either, I hate thinking about the future. I just wanted you to be aware." Greg nodded, starting to name the last of the cabins. He didn't want to freak her out- they'd only been dating a few hours, and had only known her for a couple months, he just wanted her aware of what was going through his mind about the possibility of going to Camp Jupiter.

ooc: Time skip to after the tour?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/29/2015, 11:07 am

Lizzie listened however she did not comment.

OOC: Sure, sorry it is short
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/29/2015, 11:22 am

ooc: No problem, I gave you little to nothing to work with there.

bic:

7:52 PM

Greg finished up the tour with Half-Blood Hill and Thalia's Pine. The tour had gone on quite long, but enough time passed that they could have their romantic picnic and gaze at the stars. Greg honestly wasn't a huge fan of stargazing, but he wanted to make Liz happy. Plus, he liked the romantic atmosphere, and it was a great first-date-as-a-couple.

"Alright. Well, I'm going to go grab my swim trunks again, in case we take a late night dip in the lake, and also go get the picnic food. Hope you enjoyed the tour," he joked on the last part, laughing. "The tour guide will be here all week. Well, actually, not really, I'm going to CJ later on, but still!" Greg started towards the cabins and also the camp store.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/30/2015, 11:37 am

"Awesome." Lizzie replied quietly, watching him go to get all of her stuff. Liz however had all of her stuff with her do she didn't mind waiting for him. "Can't wait... It will be good for you to visit the camp." She enjoyed being with Greg in New Rome, it happened to be quite romantic strolling through Rome, sharing a meal, chatting by one of fountains with her boyfriend.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/30/2015, 12:02 pm

Greg came back soon with everything. "Alright, let's go." Greg smiled, starting to go towards the lake, going to hold her hand, holding the picnic basket and his swimming trunks in the opposite. "So, um, Lizzie, I, um..." he wasn't sure how to explain it to her. "I guess gossip gets around quick. I heard about something go on in New Rome." He was referring to Bri telling some other girls that Liz might've became a Hunter with her, but it could've also sounded like he was talking about Constantine.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/30/2015, 1:10 pm

"A lot of things happen in New Rome." Liz answered wondering where he was going with this.

OOC: sorry it is short but my pc is playing up
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/30/2015, 2:36 pm

"It was something involving Bri and this guy called Constantine at one point in the story. One of them asked you something...." he didn't want to sound pushy, but he was wondering if Bri really did ask her to become a Hunter.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/31/2015, 11:56 am

Lizzie sighed quietly, both of them had asked her something. "Well." She began. "They both asked me something." She informed him not looking at him. "Bri... Yes she wanted to know if I would become a Hunter and Constatine wanted to know if I would hang out with him sometime." Lizzie wasn't used to dealing directly with many boys so bolted when the pressure and nerves got to much for her to handle.
    She might be a Roman however sometimes it was better to run than stand and fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:19 pm