A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey) Empty CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey)

Post by Mason 7/24/2015, 4:02 pm

Greg was at the lake, around 11AM, swimming around after a morning of training and sweating. It had been two days since his last visit at CJ, and he was already missing Lizzie. He had known the daughter of Stimula for a month and a half or so now and he liked her since he met her, but because he was Greek and she was Roman, it was painful. He had enough trouble getting the courage to ask her out as it was, but the fact that they only saw each other a maximum of 3-4 days a week made it harder for him. And what beyond that was that they had no form of contact but writing to each other, which was lame and took too long. She didn't have a phone, which he didn't mind at all; he just wished s did so he could talk to her. Greg had offered to get her one, but... he sighed. After swimming, he planned on training a bit.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey) Empty Re: CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/24/2015, 4:25 pm

Lizzie summed up the courage to join the trip to Camp Half-blood. She had never been there before so this was a first for her. Usually Greg came to visit the daughter of Stimula instead. Lizzie did not mind talking to him through letters, she just disliked the delay between each letter that they sent.
    It took her a while to sum up the courage to visit, then communicating to ask the guy in charge of the trip to let her go. Lizzie managed to cross that hurdle by getting her friend to ask for her. Lizzie had not let Greg know that she happened to be coming to visit. She wanted it to be a surprise for him. After arriving in camp with a small rucksack containing spare clothes, pjs ( you never know what might happen she might sleep over), tooth brush, t-shirt, spare under clothing, jeans, trainers and swimsuit. It took her a while to find him though, Lizzie had to stop and ask for directions from Aphrodite girls who laughed giggling, teasing her in a playful manner before directing her to where they last saw Greg. Lizzie made her way down to the lake, dressed in her shorts, canvas trainers and a camp jupiter t-shirt. Her hair was in a plaited ginger pony tail. The daughter of Stimula smiled when she spotted Greg swimming in the water, she wanted to call out to him yet her voice deserted her. She stuck to waving on the side lines instead, hoping to catch his attention.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/24/2015, 4:38 pm

Greg swam for a bit more time, before seeing..no...could it be? He quickly went to the end of the lake, getting out and wrapping his towel around himself. "Lizzie? You're here!" Greg felt instantly happy- everytime they saw each other, he had come to visit her. He wondered if her visiting him had to do anything with her liking him...no, he could've been being hopeful. Plus, she could be here just to see what it was like, not specifically just for him. He dried his hair a little, and body, before throwing his towel down. He blushed a little. This was an awkward situation, with him being shirtless and all and being in front of her. He didn't want to put on his shirt, though, it probably smelled from him working out. Greg smiled at her. "What are you doing here? I mean, not in a pushy way, I'm glad you're here, I've been thinking about you a lot since I left CJ a few days ago. I mean, not in a creepy way or anything, that sounded wrong. Let's start this conversation over." He blushed a little more.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/24/2015, 4:51 pm

Her face lit up when he recognised her, swimming towards her quickly. Lizzie averted her gaze, her cheeks filling with colour. Lizzie looked really good or rather he looked really good. Her heart beat faster in her chest as he walked towards her. Oh. She tried to not faint.
    She smiled at him nervously after he smiled at her. Lizzie found his awkward introduction quite cute. After all it wasn't as bad as her own. "Hey." Lizzie said to him, the first time she had managed to actually say hello without stammering and stuttering repeatedly. "I... I..." She swallowed her throat suddenly dry. "I... I came to... To see you." Lizzie fumbled when she tried to say surprised, her cheeks reddening even more. It didn't help her that she imagined him kissing her or popping the question, The daughter of Stimula was far too nervous to ask the question or try to kiss him herself.
    Lizzie glanced up at him, her eyes catching in his own. Lizzie found that she could not look away from him. Her heart increased its beat, beating as fast as an assault rifle on full auto.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/24/2015, 5:05 pm

"You came to see me?" Yes, he thought. He hoped that meant that she did like him. "Well, um, yeah, yeah...I, um...I'm really glad you're here is all I can say, except that other banter I said. Do you want to swim with me? The water's nice and cool." Greg was pretty sure they met somewhat like this, back at Camp Jupiter's lake. Greg guessed that was a coincidence. "If you can swim, I mean, it's perfectly okay if you can't or anything. I could teach you and stuff, if you can't..." Greg offered. "And, what about that phone? My offer stands on that." Greg studied her for a second. Quite frankly, to be honest with himself, she was really hot to him. Although never in 15 gazillion years would he admit that to her. "Sorry about me being shirtless and making this more awkward. I was just training and don't want to put on my old clothes." Greg was built very well and muscular and abs and everything, but wasn't a show off or a flirt or anything, kind of like he was with the fact that he was rich. He barely told anybody that, except a few close friends and Lizzie. Well, he supposed Lizzie was a close friend, but he kind of wished she was his girlfriend rather than a friend.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 1:43 am

"Er... Yeah." Lizzie mumbled why else would she take the trip to Camp Half-blood? Lizzie hoped that he might like her because she knew full well that it would know doubt hurt terribly if he were to turn around and inform her that he didn't. Swimming with him? Lizzie could swim, however prior to actually swimming she needed to find somewhere that she could change. Lizzie shook her head declining his offer of a phone.
    "I'd feel... Bad." Talking to him, at least over the small matters was slowly becoming easier, even if talking to anyone else male happened to be just as challenging for her as before. He brought up the delightful fact that he currently happened to be shirtless. To be perfectly honest it wasn't something that Lizzie herself would have managed to voice a complaint about. However, it might be easier for her to talk to him if he wore a shirt instead. Yet, he explained why he could not do so.
    "I... I.... Its al... Alright." She stammered not really certain how to talk about his lack of a shirt. "Do you know anywhere that I might be able to change in private then?" If they managed to forge a relationship together, they might need to consider a phone or someone deciding to move to the camp of the other.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 9:56 am

"I understand, although there is no need to feel bad. It's honestly not that much." Greg smiled at her, talking about the impending phone he was going to buy her. He really could understand, though. If Lizzie was rich and offered to buy him something, he would probably deny too. Greg figured since they were here in a calm environment and kinda-alone, except for a few others, this would be the perfect time to ask her to be his girlfriend. But then, that brought up problems, like the communication problem, and the fact that he didn't want practically every known demigod to know about them. Gossip was bad enough in one camp, but both camps knowing about them? It made him feel like the center of attention, which he disliked. That was assuming, though, that other people heard about them.

"Uhh, I think there's a changing room like a quarter mile or something from here," Greg said. He usually just changed at his cabin, but today he was so tired and sweating from training he went straight here without any sense.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 10:38 am

"Yes... But still." She insisted not really wanting to have a phone bought by him as to Lizzie felt that he would be taking advantage of his wealth, not to mention his kindness. At his mention of a changing room she knew she would need to head there if he wanted her to go swimming with him.
    Lizzie was not very sure about it as she did not feel very confident about, normally she only went swimming with her female friends because... Well Lizzie suffered from great difficulties interacting with boys not to mention just talking. "Er...." There was just one small question however, since Liz did not know where the changing room happened to be.
    For that she would need directions. "I... I... I could you... You sh... Show me the way?" She finally managed to force her words out. The daughter of Stimula managed a nervous smile. "Please."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 10:52 am

"Yeah, sure, just follow me." Greg smiled, and started walking towards the changing room, wondering if he should do something subtle like held her hand, but he didn't want to come off creepy and just grab her hand randomly. How did these couples in the movies make hand holding look so simple?

"Um, so, Lizzie, well," he thought of what to ask her to make a conversation. He knew a lot about her and vise versa, at least, he was pretty sure he knew a lot about her. "Do you ever think about the future? Like going to college and stuff?" Greg had himself, but he wasn't going to explain, because he was afraid he'd hurt her feelings; truth be told, he didn't want to go to college in New Rome, he wanted to go to an Ivy League college, and that's what his dad wanted for him, too. But now, depending on how the next few years went, those plans might change. This was why he didn't like thinking about the future.

Greg saw the changing room decently close.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 11:07 am

Lizzie wished that she could easily talk to him as easily as Greg managed to speak to her. Perhaps one day the roman might be able to speak to him without an awkward stammer. "Thanks" She replied walking with him, if they were at New Rome she knew exactly where to go but here... Nope.
    When he went ummm Lizzie, she felt her heart jump, fully expecting his next sentence to ask her out. Unfortunately for Liz he did not ask her out. "Yes." Lizzie answered at first before deciding that it needed some embellishing. "I was..." Lizzie stopped her cheeks blushing with colour. At first she had planned on going to college at New Rome, yet now with Greg. She had been doing some thinking about it, she might want to see if she could relocate to Camp Half-blood. But, she could not tell him this, that she might wish to move camps, not until she knew for certain how he felt about her.
    Otherwise she might appear quite the fool and it would be a horrible situation.

When the changing rooms became close, she excused herself. "If you excuse me for a moment we can keep talking once I've changed." Lizzie explained to him as she made her way over into the changing room, finding herself a cubical in which to change into privately. After she changed into a purple camp jupiter one piece swim suit, Lizzie secured her belongings in a locker. It took her a few moments to some up the courage to walk out to him. Lizzie looked amazing but she would never admit it to herself, she happened to be quite humble.
    Lizzie walked out to him with a shy nervous smile, her cheeks turning rosy against her wishes.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 11:19 am

Greg wanted to hear what she had to say about the future, before their conversation was paused from them arriving at the nearby changing room. He nodded at her excusing herself, and he waited patiently. He considered for a moment becoming a Roman, getting this whole awkward thing out of the way, and just asking her out. But he reminded himself that to become a Roman, he'd have to enter the Legion for like 10 years and all of that other stuff. He sighed- why was this all so complicated.

When she walked out, he mentally went, woah. Greg swore he was drooling a little before he said, "we should probably go swimming now." She's so beaut- no, prett- no, hot. Hot is defiantly the right word, he said to himself. He wondered if he should just ask her out and let the rest of the way work its way. No. Eh, maybe. Yes. No.

"Lizzie, will you be my girlfriend?" he blurted out, blushing.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 11:41 am

Lizzie stopped dead at his question, her cheeks turning bright red. She opened her mouth to answer, yet no words came out. Her mouth felt very dry, her heart pounded in her chest nervously. Oh gods, she wanted to answer yet found herself unable to find her voice at all. Lizzie nodded at him as an answer to his question. She still could not find her voice though. She tried to control her breathing, smiled nervously at him, her eyes shining with delight.
    She wondered if he might wrapped his arms around her and their lips might meet as they kissed passionately. Oh. Just the thought of that made her feel rather dizzy, she stumbled slightly. Oh by Venus.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 11:48 am

Greg swore she was going to either explode or pass out on him. He felt horrible, he put in her in such an awkward position, he didn't even know if she liked him- and then she nodded. He hoped that was a yes, he really hoped that was a yes. He felt extremely relieved and happy. He finally got that off his chest. But now he felt like he should ask her out on a date or kiss her or something to top it off. But Greg didn't want to. I mean, he did, but he was nervous enough getting the question out, this was the weird part. Greg slowly went to kiss her, but to be honest, he never kissed a girl before, so this whole procedure was awkward for him.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 1:03 pm

The daughter of stimula watched him, well observed him curious as to what they were going to do next. When he leaned into kiss her, her instincts forced her nervousness aside and she moved closer to him. Their lips meet awkward but the kiss was still nice she hadn't kissed anyone before so it was still special. Lizzie kissed him again, their lips meeting perfectly this time, her eyes fluttering shut.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 1:10 pm

Greg enjoyed both kisses, although he was more comfortable in the second one. When it broke, Greg started laughing nervously in a high-pitch and bushed. "Maybe we should go swim, you know, what we uh, had intended, before, becoming you know, together." Greg usually tried to be proper and mannered, but this entire thing was making him feel extremely nervous. Lizzie just became his official first girlfriend. That still didn't fix things, like how they were going to communicate, and the fact that they only saw each other every so often. He also feared guys at the other camp flirting with her, she was extremely attractive, and wondered what she might think if girls at CHB flirted with him, especially when she wasn't here with him. Although, not too many girls flirted with Greg. He slowly started towards the water.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 1:22 pm

"Erm.... Before we do that I wanted to ask you something." Lizzie began feeling quite dizzy to be honest which she put down to her nerves, the fact that he had just kissed her. "I was wondering... I mean I've been thinking perhaps I could well... Move here with you?" Lizzie asked him wondering what his answer might be to this. It was a big step to suddenly take but she had asked so much from him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 1:29 pm

"Um...well...I...I would love that so much to be honest, but don't Romans have to serve the Legion for like 10 years or something after being trained by that Roman wolf? Are you in the Legion yet? I don't think you can just bail."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 2:46 pm

"Other campers have." Lizzie pointed out. "They left the Legion because they felt like they did not belong there." It would be easier she guessed if he joined the legion but he was Greek through and through. "I can see if I could leave early... I might not ever be able to come back but... But the camp won't feel like my home as my boyfriend was here."
    She sighed quietly. "I'd rather be here with you."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 2:54 pm

"That's romantic, but you belong in Camp Jupiter, you're a Roman. What would your mother think? She would disapprove of me. We're fifteen, and sure, it's camp, but I don't want you to give up your potential in Rome so we can be closer. You would have to start all over socially and what about your friends back at camp? That Bri girl, she's your friend, right? What would she think of you coming here?" Greg went to kiss her again, but then chickened out. "Let's go swimming, alright? I hope I didn't heart your feelings or anything. I...I love you, okay, but we're teenagers and this would be a stupid romantic...comedy if you gave up Rome for me."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 3:17 pm

Lizzie frowned. "This is my life Greg I want to spend it with my boyfriend, your a great boy and..." She looked away from him. "I worry that other girls might seduce you away from me." It wasn't until he asked her out, had Lizzie known for certain that he liked her. "Bri wants to become a Hunter so she's going to leave the Camp." Lizzie informed him as she followed him to the water. "Wait! You love me?" She asked, her eyes shinning brightly. "Oh." Lizzie turned away covering her eyes as rapidly filled with tears. He loved her, wow someone loved her, actually truly loved her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 3:24 pm

"Lizzie, we've been together for five minutes, there is no need to- waittt, you think another girl will like steal me away from you. I kind of worry the same about you, that some stuck up dude from Camp Jupiter will steal you. But, we have to trust each other that we won't. Relationships are based on trust. Or is that love. I don't remember, but you know what I mean." Greg hoped he point was good, but it wasn't helpful that a few Aphrodite girls in the distance were looking at him and giggling. "Ignore that, alright? Trust me," he said, as he went to get in the lake, when she turned away after he told her he loved her. Oh no. He scared her, didn't he? He felt bad. "Liz, are you alright?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 3:32 pm

Lizzie didn't want him to see her crying. "I... Its just that your the first person to ever say that too me." She whispered trying to choke back the sobs, but the tears of joy were determined to keep flowing. Thanks the gods she never wore any make up otherwise her eyeliner would have been completely and utterly ruined. "I'm sorry it... It is just that I've never been told that by anyone before." Well except her female friends but they meant that in a utterly friendly way rather than, say I love you and wish to kiss you.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 7:01 pm

"Your mother never told you that? Just...well..it's true," was all Greg could say, stepping back into the lake, it still cool on his body, and refreshing. He assumed it was noon now, and he should've probably got going soon. He saw her crying, but he was pretty sure it was joy, and he wasn't sure how to comfort her. Greg smiled at her. "The, um, water's great, you should get in." Greg didn't want to come off jerk-ish, he just didn't know what honestly to say to her.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/26/2015, 1:43 am

"No, she hated me as I quote robbed her of her career." She sighed trying to wipe the tears from her eyes and hoped that she might not appear to be a total mess. Lizzie sighed and made her way into the lake, she did not want to keep crying in front of him. "Sorry." She whispered as she entered the lake.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/26/2015, 8:16 am

"No, I'm sorry about your mother and that she was that low not to love her own child because of a career." Greg smiled at her. "Don't be afraid to cry or anything like that, all people do it, it's just a matter of if you do it in public or in privacy. And don't be sorry because of it." Greg floated on his back. "Why don't we talk about something else, try to break the awkward feeling, huh? Or after, instead of training, want me to give you a tour of the camp?' he wanted to take her mind off things as well as is, a lot had happened in a short period of time, at least in his opinion. "Where would you want to see first?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 2:04 am