A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey) - Page 2 Empty Re: CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/26/2015, 11:24 am

"It is... Its okay." Lizzie said in response as she swam alongside him. "Sure." She happened to like the idea of the conversation being switched. "I'm not very good at talking to boys unfortunately... You're the exception Greg." Lizzie explained to him. "You're different for some reason... I am happy that I... That I could speak to you." Well she would like to see him instead of going for a walk.
    Maybe kiss him again, somewhere private, perhaps beneath the gorgeous stars.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey) - Page 2 Empty Re: CHB welcomes you (private Lindsey)

Post by Mason 7/26/2015, 5:29 pm

"I can understand, some people are shy, plus you have Stimula as a mother. It's kind of hard to talk to you, but I try not to let conversation die. But it's gotten easier, especially now that we're together. Don't ever feel bad about not being able to talk to boys or anything, and I'm glad I'm the exception. And, I had trouble talking to you at first, but not so much anymore. Not to sound selfish, but I'm glad you can't talk to other boys, kind of. I'm afraid they'd steal you from me, although I trust you completely, I still worry, much like you. But, I notice you didn't say anything about the tour. Did you have something else in mind?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/27/2015, 11:54 am

"Yeah." Lizzie whispered in response to him, she disliked how she just could not talk to anyone. Probably the curse of being a daughter of Stimula.
    "Er... I... I sought of thought it might be nice to spend the night under the stars?" Lizzie offered him a warm smile, her cheeks flushing with colour as she told him this. "It... It is kind of silly however I wish I just could cuddle up to you and then maybe kiss you for a bit?" Lizzie found herself fascinating about it, lying side by side with him on a blanket facing up at the stars.
    "It is silly." She shook her head slowly as she swam softly in the water.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/27/2015, 12:39 pm

Greg smiled at her, blushing a little when she suggested it. "It's kind of cliche, of course, but romantic, nonetheless, and I'd love to. Although, it's only like 1 or 2 PM, what are we supposed to do for the next 6 or 7 hours? We can't swim forever," he chuckled a little. "I can still give you that tour. And I'll even prepare a picnic for tonight. I'll introduce you to my friends, too, if you want. And my siblings. But I'm not so sure you have any siblings here, Stimula isn't a popular god parent. But, Tyche isn't either." He shrugged his shoulders. "But, um...when do you plan on going back to Camp Jupiter? There's this hotel in New Rome that I can stay in for two weeks, starting Thursday, and we can't spend time with each other at Camp Jupiter, too." Admittedly, Camp Jupiter had more activities than CHB, thanks to New Rome.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/27/2015, 2:14 pm

"Okay." Lizzie answered simply, she sounded a bit shy, well to be honest she felt more than a bit shy. Apart from Greg and perhaps a handful of others she knew virtually no Greeks. The only Greek she really knew in any great detail happened to be Greg. The idea of meeting his friends and his half brothers and sisters, left her feeling somewhat nervous, not to mention very well near terrified.
    "Yes well it depends if your mother or father manages to attract the attention of a god." Lizzie mumbled more to herself than to him.

"I've brought enough supplies to last a few days." Lizzie wanted to stay here with him, because he allowed her to feel whole. Especially as he declared his love for her, which happened to be something she had yet to do to him. "I... I'm a bit nervous.. Of... Of meeting your friends." She admitted to him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/27/2015, 2:28 pm

"Yeah. Don't be nervous, Greeks are friendly." Admittedly some Romans were harder to get along with than Greeks. He was pretty sure it was the harsh training, which was much more tough than Greek training. "Romans are much more tough from what I've seen. Greeks are easy going and stuff. I mean, not that there's anything wrong with Romans- well, actually, kind of, pretty much everyone of them but you." Greg smiled at her, getting to the edge of the lake. "Whenever you're ready, we can start the tour," he said; he had been swimming for a while prior to Lizzie coming here, so he didn't feel like swimming anymore, though if she wanted to swim, that was fine. "I should probably put on a shirt and some proper clothes for the tour, huh? Not walk around in my swimming trunks." He chuckled.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/27/2015, 2:43 pm

"Yeah I hope you are right about the Greeks being friendly." She responded quietly to him. Lizzie disliked what he said about the other Romans, of course she did not get along with everyone there. But of course some of the Romans weren't the friendliest of people, especially to poor Greg when he came to visit.
    She decided to not comment on what he had just said less it cause him offence or worse an argument between them both.
    Lizzie was about to ask why he wanted to stop swimming already but then she recalled that fact that he had already been swimming before she arrived in the Camp.

"Okay." She said as she swam towards the shore. Lizzie then added. "Fine. If you really must put some on." She intended to get back into her usual attire once they found some changing rooms. She didn't think it would be the best way to make friends here.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/27/2015, 2:57 pm

"Well, Liz, I don't simply walk around in nothing but swimming trunks. I wasn't raised like a barn animal," Greg chuckled. "Alright, I'm heading back to my cabin to change. Meet you in the courtyard, okay?" Greg went to kiss her, but chickened out again, before awkwardly waving and getting his old clothes before heading to his cabin. He wondered if what he said about Romans might've offended her, and worried a little; it was sort of true, but still, he would have to apologize later on,

ooc: Should I start the new topic?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/27/2015, 3:15 pm

Lizzie watched him go silently before heading to the changing rooms.

OOC: Sure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 8:51 am