A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Local Library (private Lindsey)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Local Library (private Lindsey) Empty Local Library (private Lindsey)

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 10:36 am

Bri was at the local library in New Rome, brushing up on some Roman history, such as wars and the emperors. She found this fasnicating, if even some people found it weird that someone would look up this stuff or even be at a library during summer. There was almost no one here besides herself, and it was peaceful and relaxing. She started reading a new book she found from the shelves that looked interesting, reading every word carefully.

ooc: sorry, short
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Local Library (private Lindsey) Empty Re: Local Library (private Lindsey)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 10:55 am

Lizzie slipped quietly into the library her cheeks were bright red. She just had a rather awkward conversation with a boy from the first cohort. He seemed to quite like her, however Lizzie's heart belonged to someone else and she had to stammer some sought of reason as to why they could not hang out today.
    Lizzie disappeared into the library in the hope of killing the time before she next got to see the boy she wanted to be her boyfriend some day. Assuming of course Greg actually managed to ask her out or actually appeared interested in her. Liz believed that he liked her as they kept meeting up every so often. However, what could she do about the other boys who liked her? Most seemed to think that her awkward stammering tended to be a sign of nervous affection. It was true but only in Greg's case. At least the daughter of Stimula could still talk to girls easily, so worse come to worse she could hide amongst her girlfriends and use a swarm of girls to keep her safe from harm.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 11:07 am

Bri saw her friend, Lizzie, and smiled and waved. She walked up to her. "Yo, Lizzie, what's up?" she giggled, gently punching her in the arm. "I think I just went kind of tomboy-ish there, to be honest." The daughter of Volturnus went back over to her table, as the librarian eyed her. She didn't mean to p off the old lady, at all, she had respect for her elders. "What's up with you? You seem more...different lately, I guess you could say?" she whispered to the daughter of Stimula. There had been rumors about her hanging out with a Greek boy, but she decided to keep that quiet for now; Bri wasn't all that much of a gossiper, anyway, and didn't like people who gossiped. Still, though, what was she supposed to do, shut off her ears?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 11:17 am

At the sight of her friend, Lizzie smiled and waved back. "Hey Bri" She rubbed her arm after it had been punched. It had not hurt to bad but it did sting. She laughed. "Yes you sort of did." Lizzie followed her back to her table sitting down opposite of her friend. "Er... If you mean that there is someone I like well I cannot say anything to confirm that." She informed Bri hoping that her friend, possibly best friend knew some secret way to find out if a boy would ask her out or not.
    Her cheeks reddened however as her sentence made it painfully obvious that she was interested in someone. Well it was kind of obvious with the daughter of stimula writing letters and receiving them. One only needed to put two and two together to realise there was a boy she possessed an interest in.
    They must clearly not be at camp Jupiter either otherwise why would she need to use letters?

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 11:24 am

"It's the Greek boy. It's most defiantly the Greek boy." Bri smirked at her. "So, you like a boy from Camp Half-Blood, I've heard, at least. I guess the letters probably explain that. I'm happy for you and stuff, but, like, nothing against Greeks...why? Why not a Roman boy? Why put so much pressure on yourself? Well, are you guys actually dating? I mean, not to bombard you with questions, just, you need to tell your best friend this type of stuff!" she was sort of anxious to know.

ooc: sorry for the short posts, this is only like my 2nd or 3rd topic ever with Bri xD
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 11:34 am

"We're not dating!" She exclaimed her cheeks turning bright red. Lizzie ducked her head at the stern glare by the librarian. "I.. I... Don't know." Lizzie whispered quietly. "It just happened that way." Lizzie played idly with her braided ponytail twiddling the end of it with her fingers. She wasn't really sure what to say, Lizzie happened to be a poor liar and to be perfectly honest Bri, her best mate was bang on the bull's eye, except for the fact that they weren't dating. "What about you? Are you seeing anyone? A boy?" She winked. "Maybe a lucky lady?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 11:43 am

"Nah. I'm hetero and I actually have been thinking about becoming a Huntress, like, of Diana, or as your boyfriend knows her as," she wiggled her eyebrows jokingly, "Artemis. But don't you dare try to change the subject! We're talking about you, and I'm trying to help you. Trying. But I can't help you're a nervous wreck around boys, and you can't really either, it's a heritage thing, right? Do you have a picture of the guy or something? I mean-" Bri blushed, she didn't want to come off as wanting to see her best friend's kind-of-boyfriend and judge his looks. She was just curious. "Sorry, that came off wrong, huh? But it doesn't matter, right? You probably have a picture of him shirtless in your diary," she picked on her. "I'm just joking. I know you're not that kind of person. Edward Cullen," she didn't know why she said that last part, but it made her bust out laughing, earning a warning from the librarian.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 11:53 am

"Aw." Lizzie began. "And hey he is not my boyfriend just someone who is Greek who I happen to know." She did not like how Bri kept referring to Greg as her boyfriend. At the moment they were just friends, though she admittedly wished for something else instead. The daughter of Stimula had no idea how he felt for certain about her.
    "Yes and no." Or at least none she was willing to admit to. Lizzie looked at her friend confused. "Is that who you like?" Liz had no idea about twilight or any of the characters. Was it something to do with vampires? She shook her head slowly smiling at her friend. "And you don't want a boyfriend? Come on you'd kill them with laughter." At least Bri could talk to them.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 12:00 pm

"You happen to know him? That explains the letters and stuff? Come on, Liz, you like him." Bri smirked, looking at her book, and starting to read it again before her picking-on turned back onto her. "Yes, me and Edward Cullen are the best of friends and secret lovers. Now let's make movie about it and rip money out of people's pockets for another crappy love story. Am I ranting?" she chuckled a bit. "I'd kill them, but not with laughter." She started evil laughing, quietly though, before saying, "nah, I'm joking."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 1:08 pm

Lizzie turned as red as a tomato, she ducked her head down grabbing a random book and trying her best to disappear inside of it. "I do not." She objected, having no idea why she wanted to deny all of this. Maybe because to her it was a private and somewhat embarrassing. Lizzie looked at her friend confused. "Have I met him before?" She asked not possessing the slightest idea who this Edward Cullen actually was.
    "Good we can find someone for you." She teased though Lizzie sucked at talking to boys, the standard strategy being either say nothing, say nothing and hide behind Bri as well as her other friends, or smile then hide shyly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 1:16 pm

"Are you being serious? Well, if you don't know who Edward Cullen is, you may have dodged the stupidest book series ever. Fifty Shades of Grey is up there too. Here, let me get you a copy of Twilight, and after you read it, tell me what you thought of it. And at that point you'll have an idea." Bri started reading her book again, before Lizzie suggested getting her a boyfriend. "Nahhhh. I rather read my books and do my forging and swimming at this point than have a boyfriend."

"So, this Greg, what does he look like? Tall, short, hair color, eye color, all that jazz."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 2:40 pm

Lizzie smirked at her with a wink. "You just have to wait and see." Greg her hopefully boyfriend meant a lot to her but Liz liked to keep her secrets and perhaps one day she would tell her. For now she kept it as a surprise. "I will say that he is a very nice boy, very sweet." She smiled at her friend.
    "You might like him." She hoped she would. Bri had been very handy and rather good at getting rid of the boys who Lizzie disliked who were padding around after her, trying their very best to catch her attention.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 2:45 pm

"I might like him? If he's nice and not a jerk, I'll like him. I'm curious to know about this Greg. So, if you two get together, what's next? Hassling to communicate and stuff? Or do you think he'd move here and join the Legion and stuff?" she asked.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 3:12 pm

"I don't know Bri you know I've never had a boyfriend so I wouldn't know what to do till I got there." She replied with a quiet sigh. "If he was Legion it would be so much easier but... He's not so." Lizzie shrugged. "Guess I'll just have to wait and see what will or might happen."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 3:16 pm

"Right, right. Well, I think that wraps up that conversation, right?" She smiled. "But...as a side note..when school starts again it'll get even tougher, you know. I mean, just throwing that note in there. You should go for a Roman boy." Bri gathered her things. "It's almost time for lunch, guess we should gather at the Mess Hall, right?"

ooc: do you mind if I threw Constantine in here?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 3:23 pm

Lizzie shrugged her shoulders once more. "I don't know." She smiled at her friend before shaking her head. "No... I don't want to do that I like Greg." She didn't know what to say other than she wanted to be with Greg. "Sure." Lizzie put the book she had been looking at back. "So what do you want to eat?" She asked.

(Sure fine with me)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 3:26 pm

"I think I'm in a pizza mood to be honest. They make some good pizza." Bri laughed, putting her book back and leaving the library. "I'll probably get pepperoni, pepperoni is the best topping."

ooc: short
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 3:36 pm

"Cool." She smiled at her friend. "I was thinking some Moussaka." It happened to be some Greek food that she ate once with Greg.

(Hope you don't mind me saying that Greg and Lizzie had a dinner together)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 7:10 pm

(nah that's cool, I kinda did that on my own in the other topic, and I assume they had a lot of dates that was never really RPed xD)

"I'll be honest, I have no idea what that is. So, what is it? Hopefully it's Italian, I'm in the mood for Italian."

"Whyyy hello girls," Constanine said, seeing them, grinning. Constantine knew Bri from one of his classes, and knew Lizzie from being Bri's friend. "Are you guys as hungry as I am?"

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/26/2015, 1:45 am

Lizzie had been about to answer that it was Greek when Constantine arrived. He happened to be a friend of Bri's or something. Lizzie fell silent as was her standard procedure when a boy turned up, she struggled to talk to them, any of them.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/26/2015, 8:19 am

"Constantine, go away, we're trying to talk."

"Why?"

"Because we're friends? And also, Lizzie doesn't like boys."

"She sure seems to like that Greek boy. Ahhh!" Bri grabbed Constantine by his shirt. "Fine, fine, I'll stop."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/26/2015, 11:26 am

Lizzie turned a bright shade of scarlet, almost as bright as her hair. It happened to be both at Bri's comment and Constantine's. The former made her sound like a homosexual and the latter was right on the money. She hated how everyone seemed to know about her and Greg, but there wasn't a thing there, at least an official yet.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/26/2015, 5:40 pm

"Err, sorry, did I embarrass you? I'm sorry," Constantine said.

"No, just throwing around the fact that she hangs out with a Greek guy that she doesn't like isn't going to embarrass her at all, jerk."

"Whatever. Can I buy us the food? I heard that girls like it when guys are nice at them."

"Oh, then, well, girls don't like you." Bri retorted.

"Dude!" Constantine said back.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/27/2015, 11:41 am

Lizzie smiled at her friend, leaning closer to whisper softly in Bri's ear. "Thank you and good come back." She smirked at her friend, but could not bring herself to speak to him. Lizzie glanced at him shyly before swiftly looking away.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/27/2015, 12:40 pm

"So, uh, pizza toppings. Pepperoni, sausage, anything like that?" he asked, getting out his wallet and taking a few dollars out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 12:24 pm