A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me) Empty Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/25/2015, 2:36 pm

Falko walked back into her room softly, holding a hot cup of Chai tea latte in her hands. She had woken up about an hour ago but had spent the first forty minutes cuddling up against a sleeping Lindsey, revelling in the closeness of their bodies and the cozy warmth of the shared bed. Eventually she had gotten up though, placing Lindsey's arm aside very carefully not to wake her, and gone out to the kitchen after putting on a piece of cotton underwear and sloppily buttoning a white blouse up her chest. With the big windows they had, it was all too easy for neighbors across the street to look into their apartment.
    Her mother had gone to work already (it was around 10 am after all) but she had left breakfast on the counter: fresh croissants, pancakes, fruits, butter and a jar of orange juice. While she made her tea, her cat Tim came in with his tail held high and meowed for food, scratching at the floor. Falko poured some cat crackers into his bowl and walked back to her room with her tea, coming to a halt and gently leaning against the doorway, gazing into her room.  
    Lindsey's hair fell across her shoulders in messy waves, the sunlight seeping in through the curtains making patches of it glow like hot embers. The blanket was up to her waist, snugly laying in the curve of her delicate spine -- Falko's eyes roamed her smooth skin, the pale color spiced up by freckled spots on her back and shoulders. She looked like a sleeping mermaid.

The Asian girl softly sat down on the edge of her bed, taking a sip of her tea before putting it on her desk. Her room was quite messy: clothes and text books were piled up a bit everywhere, shoes were scattered across the floor, her table disappeared under folders and food wrappings. But well, she wasn't the tidiest person around. The parts she liked were the walls though: she had pretty art deco placards, Sex Pistols posters and digital punk art. Falko felt right at home here.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 9/17/2015, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me) Empty Re: Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/25/2015, 3:07 pm

Lindsey awoke with a start, as if she failed to recognise where she was for a moment. She calmed down a few seconds later after she spotted Falko. "Hey." She whispered with a small smile. She ran a hand through her own ruffled ginger locks and brushed a few strands from her face. Lindsey quite liked sleeping at Falko's. She had not even brought a weapon with her, which showed how much Lindsey trusted Falko as before Lindsey went everywhere with a weapon and sometimes a shield.
    "So... What do you want to do today?" She said stifling a yawn with her hand. Usually the child of Nemesis had trouble sleeping in places where she previously had not rested.
    But with Falko present she felt much calmer and much more self assured. She still smiled about the fact that her mother Nemesis actually supported her relationship together. Gods she loved Falko so very much.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me) Empty Re: Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/26/2015, 8:37 am

"Hey, you're the guest. You decide," Falko smirked. "We have a whole city to ourselves... or a whole bedroom," she added, leaning in to kiss her lips softly. With that, she stood up and went back to the kitchen, putting the croissants and pancakes and everything on a tray and carefully carrying it back to the room. Nothing's better than breakfast in bed. "Do you want some coffee?" she asked, placing the tray down on the night table.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/26/2015, 11:19 am

"I do not mind." Lindsey answered her with a charming smile. "I do not mind staying in bed with you for a bit longer." She winked at her brushing her ginger hair out of her eyes. She would need to brush it later before she either left it loose or tied it up into a lose ponytail.
    "Thank you." She said as she watched her girlfriend bring in plenty of tasty food. She however politely declined the offer of coffee. "That is okay but I'm fine thank you I don't like coffee too much." Lindsey wanted to lean closer to her beloved girlfriend, she wanted to kiss her girlfriend in the morning, feeling her soft lips against her own.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/27/2015, 5:58 am

Falko smiled back at her and stepped into the bed, snuggling close. Lindsey's body was warm and she wrapped an arm around her shoulders while sipping her tea, leaning close. The breakfast stretched out over half an hour, interspersed by long kisses and affectionate cuddling.
    Falko always liked to eat a lot in the morning; the pancakes, muffins and croissants didn't stand a chance. When she was done, she closed her eyes and put her head in the crook of Lindsey's neck, breathing in her scent softly. "I love you," she gently whispered.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/27/2015, 12:01 pm

Lindsey struggled to suppress her laugh. "Yeah I love me to." She winked at her girlfriend. "I love you so much Falko." She kissed top of Falko's head drinking in her warm scent, closing her eyes. She had eaten her fill of breakfast and now just could not find the will to move out of bed.
    She preferred being in Falko's bed to anything else that they might do today.

OOC: Sorry it is short.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/31/2015, 9:44 am

The daughter of Deimos curled up against her girlfriend, wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her a little closer. She could totally stay all day in bed today. Totally.

If she weren't a hyperactive demigod whose battlefield reflexes kicked in every ten seconds.

Plans started to form in her head for the day, after all, Montreal was a splendid city and there was so much they could do! She could take Lindsey out to an ice rink, preferably the one in the atrium of the 1000 -- if this had been winter she could've taken her to the Jean-Drapeau one, which was an outdoor rink snaking through a park, next to a river, with refrigerated paths and speakers set up every few meters. (Falko liked it a bit romantic.)
    Afterwards she could take her to the cat café a friend and her had discovered or any other fun bar/coffee shop... Maybe in the evening they could go to the Pepsi forum or just wander through the city. At night, the landmarks glowed with colorful lights and the view would be superb from Mount-Royal.

"Do you like ice skating?" Falko asked, turning her head up to look at Lindsey.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 7/31/2015, 12:14 pm

"I've honestly never been ice skating but I'm not very good at skating with skates so I don't know how good I'll be." She whispered softly to Falko.
    "I suppose if you don't mind me falling over a lot we could give it a shot." She smiled at her girlfriend before winking at Falko. Lindsey leaned forward and kissed her passionately on the mouth, wrapping her arms around her beloved Falko. She hoped that they never split up for she completely and utterly loved Falko with her entire soul. Without Falko she would be completely empty, just a body, an empty shell containing the memories of a dead girl.
    Death would be preferable to life without Falko.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/31/2015, 6:25 pm

"I'm not gonna let you fall," Falko assured her, "I'll be right next to you." Smiling, she winked back and let herself drown softly into the kiss, closing her eyes as she pressed her lips hungrily to Lindsey's, her tongue finding hers as she opened her mouth wider. Their bodies smoothly entangled, Falko let one of her hands glide up into Lindsey's gorgeous red mane, deeply burying her fingers in the fiery strands while resting her other hand on her hip, grasping it softly and slowly stroking her skin with her thumb. All she could hear were their irregular breathing patterns and the moist sounds of their lips...
    When finally they broke apart, Falko kept her face inches away from Lindsey's, gazing into her gleaming green eyes. Her blood was softly pulsing in her throat from the kiss, but her beauty sent her thoughts spinning even more, messing with her focus.
    Eventually she smirked, pushed the blanket off her legs and stood up, moving a hand to the first button of her shirt.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower," she announced, opening the blouse and pulling it off her shoulders before tossing it on her bed. It landed next to Lindsey's lap. "Interested?" Falko playfully cocked an eyebrow and disappeared into the corridor, lightly swaying her hips.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/22/2015, 9:43 am

OOC: Whoop dee doo double-posting.

BIC: The beat echoed around, light flowing through the glass dome overhead. Falko was holding Lindsey's hand as they floundered across the ice, trying not to bump into other people. Or fall over. She used to have a lot of bruises from ice skating when she was a kid.

As this was a Tuesday afternoon, the rink was pretty empty, which meant all the more fun for the two of them. Falko had assembled a date outfit with a loose white wool sweater, a pleated pink skirt and black leggings, a cat-ears beanie on her head.

The ice was rushing beneath their feet, the air cold on their face. Falko's breath misted in front of her, her braid and her small chain bag flying every time she did a spin. Then she took Lindsey's hand again and carried on, glancing at her every now and then, taking in the red-haired girl's beauty.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/25/2015, 12:05 pm

Lindsey struggled to get the hand of ice skating, she was grateful when she felt Falko's warm fingers interlace with her own. It was both reassuring and helped her to keep her balance on the ice. Her heart felt like a bright fire, burning bright with her fiery love for her most beloved girlfriend.
    She could not imagine life without Falko, nor did she wish to imagine it. Without Falko Lindsey would be crushed, there would be no love, no light, just darkness and her need for vengeance.
    "I love you." Lindsey whispered. She wore black leggings, with black demin shorts with a studded brown leather belt, a white tank top and a worn leather jacket. Her ginger hair was tied up into a ponytail, the way Falko seemed to like.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/26/2015, 2:22 pm

Falko smiled, her nose and cheeks a bit red from the cold. "I love you so much," she replied, her smile widening to show her teeth. She took both Lindsey's hands and faced her, gliding backwards and pulling her across the rink. She looked so beautiful in simple leggings and leather jacket, her copper hair undulating behind her. It felt so good, just being here with her, sliding on the gleaming ice with a thin pair of blades, feeling the air rush by as they gathered speed.

"Wanna try a spin?" she asked, smiling encouragingly.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/26/2015, 2:35 pm

Lindsey's cheeks warmed, turning red as her girlfriend told her that she loved her. It was always nice to here that someone loved you, particularly when that someone happened to be the gorgeous Falko.
    She shook her head when Falko suggested a spin. "I can barely find my balance." She confessed, spinning would probably result in her falling over on the ice, or at the very least stumbling once more.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/29/2015, 10:11 am

"I promise I will not let you fall," Falko assured her, holding her hand tighter. "It's very easy and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly." She smiled at Lindsey, digging dimples into her cheeks. The champagne highlights glittered up in her brown eyes. "You trust me, right?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/29/2015, 5:11 pm

"Yes but I can barely balance on these skates." She insisted, Lindsey did not want to embarrass her girlfriend by falling over and or dragging Falko with her. Yet nor could she decline it as it would leave Falko feeling hurt, which was horrible, since Lindsey adored her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/11/2015, 6:48 am

"Just look at me, okay? Look at my eyes," the Asian girl said, holding Lindsey's hands in her own. "Now put your weight on your left leg and let me do the rest," she continued and skated in circle around her girlfriend, gazing into her eyes, going faster each time. When finally she slowed down with a giggle, she wrapped her arms around Lindsey's waist and pulled her close. "How was that, beautiful?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 10/11/2015, 3:36 pm

Lindsey looked into the eyes of her beloved girlfriend. She followed the instructions given by Falko. Lindsey wrapped her arms around Falko's back, her heart pounding in her chest. "Wow." She whispered softly. "Maybe we can go somewhere else afterwards? For dinner and desert maybe if we are hungry enough after the main?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/12/2015, 4:35 am

Falko kissed Lindsey's cold cheek. "Of course. I already got a place in mind," she added in a conniving whisper. "How about some hot chocolate first though, to get the chill out of our bones?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 10/12/2015, 5:27 am

"Yeah that would be great." Lindsey replied with a smile. She still held onto her girlfriend, she was afraid she would lose her balance the very moment she let go, so she held on.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/26/2015, 5:42 am

Gently holding her wrists, Falko pulled Lindsey across the ice to the exit where they unlaced their skates and put their shoes back on. Falko arranged her cat-ears beanie on her head, brushing her hair behind her ear and sliding her braid over her shoulder.
    They sat down at the café in a comfortable booth with cups of hot chocolate, marshmallows and a bit of whipped cream on top. Falko set her bag down next to her and wrapped her arm around Lindsey's shoulders, pulling her close and resting her lips against her forehead. "Your skin is freezing," she chuckled.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/1/2015, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 10/26/2015, 2:15 pm

Lindsey clasped her hands around the warm mug of hot chocolate. She tried to suppress a shiver, she was grateful when Falko wrapped an arm over her shoulder and pulled her close. "Yes." She smiled thinly. "I'm rather cold... Small size does not keep heat in." She shivered, trying to drink in as much of her beloved girlfriend's heat as possible.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 9:01 am

"Aww," she whispered, pulling her closer. Even her hair was cold, so Falko took her beanie off and put it on Lindsey's head, playfully arranging the cat ears. "Adorable," she commented and put a kiss on her cheek.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/1/2015, 9:17 am

Lindsey stuck out her tongue at her girlfriend. "Your biased." She said teasingly. "You have to think I'm adorable." She winked at Falko.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 11:18 am

"I always think you're adorable," Falko replied, putting a pink marshmallow in her mouth. "And cute. And too beautiful to live in New York when I'm all the way up in Canada."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/1/2015, 11:59 am

"Thanks." Lindsey cheeks flushed with colour as her girlfriend told her always these lovely things. "Is that your way of saying you want me to spend more time up at your's?" Lindsey kissed Falko on the cheek. "I love you." She whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 8:09 pm