A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me) - Page 2 Empty Re: Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me)

Post by Morgan Landry 11/1/2015, 12:49 pm

"You know I'd keep you up here all year if I could," Falko replied with a teasing smirk, "but I doubt your father would like that. Though I think you'd enjoy it here. December's pretty much winter wonderland, we could go skiing together," she added. "If you're up for it of course."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me) - Page 2 Empty Re: Montreal breakfast (private for Lindsey and me)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/1/2015, 1:47 pm

"Well maybe one day we can get our own apartment or house up here?" She suggested, that way they would always be together. Lindsey suddenly felt a tiny bit awkward, it may have sounded like she wanted Falko to move in with her. She did want to move in with Falko but they needed to take their time about such things.
    Besides she did not want to put any pressure on Falko. "It sounds beautiful so long as you remember to defrost me afterwards."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2015, 2:46 pm

Falko froze for a moment, then smiled at Lindsey. It would be a lie to say she didn't daydream about moving in with Lindsey and making their relationship something serious. But every time she thought about the two of them in a pretty flat, sharing a room, she couldn't help but think about all her friends who died and wonder, what if one of us is next? We're demigods. Anything could happen. She generally didn't like thinking about long-term future however she didn't want to make Lindsey feel awkward so she kissed her forehead. "You're so sweet," she whispered. "And you'll barely feel the cold, don't worry. You'll just feel the speed and the wind."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/6/2015, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/3/2015, 4:44 pm

"Thanks Falko." She whispered softly, her voice filled with love. "Anywhere you would like to go after this? Or anything you would like to do?" Falko knew the local area better than she did, so it made the most sense to ask her for a suggestion or just follow what Falko said.
    Lindsey did not mind, so long as she and Falko were together.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/6/2015, 12:27 pm

Falko finished her hot chocolate; it was starting to get dark out and lights were shining in the streets. "I've got an idea," she smirked, her eyes glinting. "Let's see if you like it." Gliding out of the booth, she slid her purse onto her shoulder and took Lindsey's hand, leaving a tip on the table before walking out of the café.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/21/2015, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 11/8/2015, 10:12 am

"Okay." Lindsey giggled following her girlfriend. She smiled at her girlfriend, wondering how she managed to be so lucky to meet and fall in love with her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2015, 9:02 am

It took them a bit of time to get where Falko wanted to lead her, but eventually they reached a large fence over which the daughter of Deimos started to climb. It was a bit uncomfortable in the darkness but the demigoddess had had worse in her life. Finally reaching the top, she climbed down, hooking her fingers into the metallic wires, and let herself drop the final meter.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/21/2015, 2:46 pm

Lindsey followed her girlfriend, no matter where Falko wished to lead her she would follow. She watched her climb over a fence, taking a moment to gather her breath, Lindsey began to clamber ungracefully up the fence. It took longer than she would have like, her cheeks reddening. She reached the top, jumping down the other side, stumbling as she landed on the ground.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2015, 7:59 am

"Quick! Quick!" Falko urged her, grabbing her hand. She ducked and ran down a web of snaking paths before coming to a halt behind a row of bushes, panting. Her hair had escaped her braid and was tickling her cheek softly.

Slowly lacing her fingers with Lindsey's, Falko grasped the top branches of the bush and pulled them down softly, revealing a giant woman, her head poking out of the ground, holding a bird in her massive palm. A waterfall gushed from her fingers.

"Welcome to the Montreal botanic garden," the daughter of Deimos smirked and stepped out into the lush scent of the park.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/22/2015, 10:14 am

"Wow." Lindsey whispered breathlessly. "It is beautiful Falko." She could understand why her girlfriend wanted to show her such a beautiful location. She wrapped her arms around her beloved girlfriend, pulling her into a tight loving hug, resting her head against her shoulder.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2015, 11:30 am

Falko briefly closed her eyes, taking in Lindsey's woody, minty scent. It was delicious.

"Glad you like it, beautiful. Now come on, I want to have a romantic walk with a pretty girl," she said, stepping out of the bush, holding Lindsey's hand as if it was the most precious thing on Earth.

OOC: I feel like this is a nice conclusion for this topic (:
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 12/22/2015, 2:57 pm

OOC: Yeah that is perfect ^^
    Would you like to do a hunter rp?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2015, 3:37 pm

OOC: Sure! I'll post in your invite (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 3:01 pm