A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The eagle stables (private for Lindsey and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The eagle stables (private for Lindsey and myself) Empty The eagle stables (private for Lindsey and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/16/2015, 11:12 am

If there was one thing that freaked Spencer out more than the purple ghosts and the two-headed shop guy... it was definitely the oversize eagles. Every time she saw them, she felt like Harry Potter dealing with Hippogriffs for the first time. Don't look into their eyes. But it turned out they weren't quite the same. Sure they could slash her up by flicking their feet but they were generally tame creatures who loved eating mice. And hot dogs. There was just this one eagle, Julius, who liked to bite but fortunately Spencer was generally assigned to others like Loudfluff or Nimblefeather since she was a newbie.
    Today she had to go and give them their lunch -- large buckets full of pungent meat she had gotten from the aurai. Probatii were kind of the interns of the Legion: barrack mates gave them the chores no one wanted to do and they were generally treated like the children/pets of their Cohorts. Thank the gods they weren't asked to bring coffee or do photocopies.
    Her lead tablet dangling around her neck, Spencer walked into the stables, some eagles cawing and cocking their huge heads as they saw the meat. Spencer walked up to the first one, a large bird with sandy feathers and brown eyes, and tossed a large piece of beef between the bars of his cage.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

The eagle stables (private for Lindsey and myself) Empty Re: The eagle stables (private for Lindsey and myself)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/16/2015, 11:47 am

Eva walked into the Eagle stables, she cut an impressive figure, five foot eight with a slim athletic build and long blond hair. First Cohort, great with throwing weapons, particularly her javelins plus if you happened to particularly wanting to commit mass genocide on your own taste buds, then the Russian could cook a delicious if lethally spicy soup. Once remarked to be hot enough to use in a forge.
    She didn't normally come into the Eagle Stables, the big Eagles were unusual to say the least, though secretly they somewhat freaked the New Roman out. However, she would never confess to that, considering the Eagles tended to be friendly so long as one kept away from the sharp beaks and razor like claws.

Eva did like a few of them, the more friendly ones she adored because she could stroke them and when none one happened to be around, she could cuddle them like giant feather beds, that enjoyed flying. Yet at the moment she would not be able to do any of that, because there was someone else here, feeding the Eagles.
    Everyone had a job to do here, she shrugged not really fussed, no harm with just looking at them right? Eva didn't fly the Eagles solo, that was really stressful in her mind. "Hey there." She announced her presence, annoyed by how thick her Russian accent sounded, go home for a few days, pick up accent, come back suddenly have everyone thinking you are different.

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 7:33 pm