A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself) - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself)

Post by Green 1/4/2015, 5:06 pm

"Awww. She sounds like a cutie pie!" He laughed a bit and leaned forward, resting arm on the table between them. " I remembered when my Aunt Nora had her first baby. They named him Henry after her grandfather." He smiled and took a sip of the Pepsi before putting it back on the table. "I think he's around four now."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself) - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies and dates go together (private: Green and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2015, 10:57 am

"Toddlers are the cutest. When they start speaking, gods, I literally melt."

She saw a lot of toddlers in the Forum of New Rome, in small violet shirts and tiny jeans. Adorable.
    The sunset was streaking the sky with orange and purple, the colors glowing in front of them on the few velvet clouds. It was peaceful, beautiful. Laure took a second to fully appreciate the moment, the two of them, soldiers of Rome, on a date on the roof of her house, next to the whispering pool. She took another sip of her drink and smiled at Richard, her blonde curls flowing over her shoulders, down her ribcage on her orange top. Their arms were next to each other on the table, their wrists brushing against each other and after a couple of seconds, she placed her hand atop his lightly, intertwining her manicured fingers with his.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/5/2015, 6:39 pm

[color=black]"They are! Cute and innocent."[color] He stated and looked over at her. "Hard qualities to find these days."

Richard watched as Laure slowly intertwined her beautiful soft hand into his. His heart started to beat faster. He slowly brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it softly before putting it back down on the table. "Did I ever tell you how amazing you are?" He asked the daughter of Aurora.
    He had already taken the liberty of having Laure's name on his phone as 'Bae' with a heart and star emoji. The son of Letus was itching to ask this beautiful Roman girl out, but knew it was better to wait until their next date. You know what they say: 'Three time's a charm'.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2015, 7:17 pm

"Thank you," Laure smiled, his kissing her hand making her heartbeat rise. She wanted to kiss him, right now. The moment was just perfect. She actually leaned a tiny bit closer... and her phone rang in her pocket. Taking it out, she switched the screen on to see a message from one of her friends, Laetitia. Asking how the date was going, little winking smiley. Well it was great until you disturbed it, she thought, but graciously slipped her phone back into her pocket.

"Are you taking the bus or do you want me to drive you back to the Caldecott Tunnel like last time?" she finally asked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/7/2015, 4:17 pm

Richard noticed Laure pull out her phone, but thought nothing of it. He wished that he could stay in this moment, but he knew that it wouldn't last. The son of Letus exhaled and answered her saying, "I'll take the bus back to Camp J." With that, he stood up and grabbed the pepsi that he had not finished yet. "Is there anything I can do for you before I had out?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2015, 6:12 pm

Well you could kiss me, Laure thought but instead just smiled prettily. "That's really sweet of you, but no, there's nothing."

She accompanied him down the stairs then gave him a hug as he was about to go out. "It was really great, looking forward to next week end," she told him as she let go.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/7/2015, 6:26 pm

"Alright. Just had to ask." He said with a light laugh as Laure walked with him back down the stairs and to the front door. Richard smiled at her. "Yeah, I can't wait for our next date." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek and left the villa, heading toward the bus stop that was scheduled for to be there in about two to three minutes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 2:23 pm