A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
BlackHawk
Belle
Christian
7 posters

The Deadly Forest

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

The Deadly Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Deadly Forest

Post by Belle 12/4/2013, 9:48 pm

Aria frowned and hurried over. She crouched down and put her arms under him, lifting him up into the house. She found a place to set him down. "Stay there." She said.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 12/4/2013, 9:50 pm

Aang nodded. "Yeah, i'm not going anywhere." He laid down on his side, drenched not only with rain water, but sweat.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/4/2013, 9:52 pm

Aria went into the cabin more and found a place to get clean water and she pulled out a cloth and she got it damp and brought it back and lightly pressed it against his forehead. "I'll make up something else for you to drink, hold on." She said.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/4/2013, 9:53 pm

Aang sat up, shaking. "No, really, I'm fine."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/4/2013, 9:55 pm

Aria pushed him back down before going off and heating up some water with natural herbs she had. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a cup and put some of her remedy tea in it and came back and gave it to him. "Drink it."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/4/2013, 9:56 pm

At first, Aang hesitated, but quickly gulped the liquid down. It tasted good, and it kinda surprised him. He pulled some ambrosia out of his pocket, plopping a small piece in his mouth.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/4/2013, 9:58 pm

Aria frowned at the sight of ambrosia, she understood why demigods had it, but she felt it was overused sometimes. "You're welcome."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/4/2013, 10:00 pm

Aang quickly swallowed everything, taking short breaths. "Thank you." He whispered quietly, feeling bad for forgetting his manners.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/4/2013, 10:01 pm

Aria smiled, "Now you shouldn't abuse your powers." She said scolding him a bit.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/4/2013, 10:03 pm

Aang smiled. "I know, I know. I just wanted to get out of the rain."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/4/2013, 10:04 pm

"Hate the rain that much, huh?" She asked teasing him.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 4/7/2014, 5:13 pm

I walk in, lost and confused. I look around realizing I'm alone for once in this wretched camp. I hear the movement of both animals and the monsters that roam these woods, looking for a lone camper. I made sure that wouldn't be me. I rest against the trunk of a tree and slide to the ground. "I don't see why I have to be at this stupid place. It's utterly pointless." I mumble under my breath, mostly to myself than anyone else.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/9/2014, 9:42 am

Falko was sitting in a tree. The young daughter of Deimos was wearing a fashionable black top printed with a cute wolf head and a pair of grey, black and white camo trousers stuffed into combat boots. The Asian's hair was wavy today and fell over one shoulder like a dark cascade, broken by two small braids held by a white metal pearl each.
    She was sitting in a tree, sharpening one of her black-painted daggers with her crossbow on her thigh, her right earring (a fine chain of gold tipped by a tiny peacock feather) almost brushing her shoulder, while the other one, shaped like a snake with a demon head, curled around her ear. A wallet chain was hanging from her belt.
    Falko had been sitting here for quite some time, sharpening her weapons, and shooting any monster that had come near her place. Right now, only a stryx and a giant scorpion had met her.
    She was continuing sharpening her dagger's blade when a guy who looked as old as her or a bit older came by and slumped down on a tree next to hers.

"I don't see why I have to be at this stupid place. It's utterly pointless," he mumbled to himself.

"Why don't you leave, then?" Falko suddenly replied after a moment of silence, still sitting up there on her branch.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/10/2014, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/9/2014, 5:16 pm

My eyes shoot open in surprise. I had heard the voice but had no clue where it had come from. I quickly look around the at ground level. The trees are never my first spot to look. I never knew why but the ground was most important. I find that nobody was around. Then I look up and notice a girl sitting in the tree. It looks as if she were sharpening a knife that could already slice through bone like a hot knife through butter. I stare up at her in confusion. "Why? Well I have no place to go and I'd get torn up out there." I say kind of rudely. "Besides, why is it any of your business." I snap as I stand up and look at her directly in the eye
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/10/2014, 9:23 am

The boy jumped up at her voice. Falko always marveled at how she could surprise-scare people, even if it was just by saying 'Booh!' Probably due to being a daughter of the god of Terror.

"Why? Well I have no place to go and I'd get torn up out there," he snaps. "Besides, why is it any of your business."

Falko smirked as he said 'I'd get torn up out there'.

"Well, since you are safe here, why do you say it is pointless?" she rhetorically asked, still looking at her dagger.. "It keeps you alive. If that is your definition of pointless...."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/10/2014, 5:18 pm

"It's pointless because I have nothing. I'm thrown in this place with a 'here have a nice troubled life'. I have no friends. I spend my time building things that have no feeling, no emotion. I don't even know what friendship is. If I hadn't been a demigod my life would have been ten times as easy as it is now. That's why it's pointless. Also, for the whole being safe aspect, have you seen the monsters that roam the camp. I've seen people battling monsters by the damned lake and they say it's SAFE here? I thought the woods were for monsters not were we sleep, eat, and hang out. So no I don't think we're safe here, we're not safe anywhere." I rant as I slowly walk towards the girl, using a lot of hand gestures. I notice her smirk, "and wipe that stupid smirk off your face." I finish my speech and breath heavily
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/11/2014, 3:32 am

Falko listened to his complaining as she continued sharpening her dagger, the blade, painted in matte black, not giving one reflection, even when sunlight hit it. Even the skull-shaped pommels were not reflective. She then pocketed the sharpening stone and made the dagger twirl around once before putting the blade on her shoulder lightly, turning her head to look at the boy under her.

"Is that it? Are you done whining?" she asked and jumped down, landing like a panther. "You have nothing, are you kidding me? You are alive. You still have all your limbs. You have your mental sanity, you have your health. You are the son of a god and you manage to find things to whine about?" The daughter of Deimos shook her head in disbelief. "Honestly, you are spoiled. Take a look at your half-brother Jordan, he lost his leg and his arm on a Quest, is he whining? No!" She stepped closer to him, her brown eyes shimmering with champagne highlights as the sun shone into them. "As for safety, these monsters are sent here to challenge us. If you walked out there you wouldn't survive a week. If these monsters weren't there, we wouldn't have any concrete training; they keep us more safe than you might think. How many people died because of them?" She snorted. "Nobody. So stop whimpering."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 4/11/2014, 5:47 am

"I get the whole monsters as challenges thing. But, when they are roaming into camp, the place where the only challenges are; dueling, drama, and everyday activities, that's when it's bad. As for "whining". How do you know all those things about me, do you know my life, did you know me before this place? Didn't think so. So why don't you quit trying to act like you know me and mind your own business for once." I stare her directly in the eyes as I say these things. "Besides if people haven't died to the monsters, how come I hear screams from this place at least twice a week?  If the monsters are here to train us and we don't live up to the challenge? We're dead, there's no second chance, no reviving yourself and you can only eat and drink so much ambrosia and nectar. As for this Jordan kid, he lost his arm and leg on a quest  but he has friends, he has an actual family here, people who care for and about him. Me, I don't have anyone. I look around and see people with the extremely cool powers and the only thing I can do is make a 3 foot fire appear. Wow. Such Amaze. Much Awesome." I turn away from her and walk a few feet away, running a hand through my, somehow red, hair.

OOC: That Doge reference though
    DOGE:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/11/2014, 6:23 am

Falko chuckled at his diatribe. Her laugh was a weird, eerie sound.

"Didn't you listen? They don't roam in, they are allowed in, to challenge us. Mr. D and Chiron let them get in on purpose."

Still chuckling she leaned against a tree, toying with her dagger. "I don't act like I know you," she stated. "I just find flaws in your reasoning, that's all." The Japanese-Italian smirked more. "The screams? They are surprised screams. And there are more people screaming during Capture the Flag, trust me. Besides, we only have average monsters here. Dracaenas, hellhounds, stryges, aegipans, scorpions,.... If they started allowing Laistrygonians in, or the Chimera, I'd have a problem with it too."

The daughter of Deimos shouldered her cross bow. "Seriously? (She mimicked his voice) The only thing I can do is make a 3 foot fire appear? Dude, what do you need more? You are a fire maker, how many of them roam this planet?"

Post by Guest 4/20/2014, 9:33 pm

The sun's harsh rays pounded and splayed across the canopy of trees and the ground of the forest. Shadows were in abundance from branches swaying in the breeze as well as the frequent ray of sunshine that blasted it's way past the foliage. Walking among such beauty was a girl. This girl was always astounded by the beauty of the lush forest. True, she had only been to the spot in camp a few times in her short period at camp, but she already knew it held a place in her heart. From the song of the birds that hopped from branch to branch in the trees to the rustle of bushes caused by various woodland creatures, the demigod felt at peace with herself. She smiles as she counts her steps at intervals of three. One, two, three. One, two, three. They had a rhythmic feel to them, which made the girl even more pleased. She loved anything that had to do with music, from the tick of a wooden metronome to the pluck of a guitar string. If it had to do with sound, the girl loved it, although she didn't care much for music that is high up on the decibel chart. That stuff just hurts her ears.

The demigod decides to take a break as she approaches an opening in the woods. She decides to plop herself down in front of a large oak tree, her back propped up against it for support. It wasn't the comfiest way to sit, but the girl didn't care. Her day was great so far. She didn't have a care in the world. With a curl on each end of her lips, forming a delighted grin, the demigod, Clara, closed her eyes and sucked in the world around through the different senses. She could smell the flowers and the trees that were in full bloom, the sound of rushing water from a nearby creek, the feel of the dew attached to grass underneath her and the roughness of the tree on her back. It was amazing. Absolutely perfect.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 4/21/2014, 9:52 pm

DIAN RHYE
    You come around and the armor falls Pierce the room like a cannonball Now all we know is don't let go We are alone, just you and me Up in your room and our slates are clean Just twin fire signs Four blue eyes

D

ian entered the forest with a serene look as if he had just been graced with a wonderful experience. But he hadn’t. This was the same old fake smile he put on every time he went in public. It was a smile of regret, frustration, and anger. He hated it. He wished he could put on a real, true smile, but it just wasn’t possible. Everything and everyone seemed fake. Even he could seem fake. Which he wasn’t. This was all pure sadness and hatred for the world.

S

tarting down the forest trail, he walked over stale leaves as they crunched in the chilly, sunny autumn season. Searching for the open clearing that included the tree he slept, hung out, read on, and where he stayed during most of the day. He stayed away from those people. The normal ones. He knew he would never fit in, so he didn’t try. The Circe child was and will always be an outcast. He was the weird one. There were almost no other Circe kids that he knew of. He was the only one.

D

amn. Was my dad that hot? he thought to himself, shrugging. ‘Twas self-absorbed of him, but he didn’t care. He never had since that one day.

DIAN | 253 | ILY CHRIS

Last edited by Blaze on 4/21/2014, 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest 4/21/2014, 10:16 pm

The ambiance of the forest had been interrupted by the sound of leaves crunching under nimble feet. The demigod that was propped up against the tree stump opens her eyes ever so slightly, trying to sneak a glance at the source of the noise. Not too far from her walked a boy. A smile was played over his face, but the rest of his facial expression suggested that he wasn't exactly in a good mood. This made the girl ponder as to why he was in a bad mood. She didn't like it when people were feeling down or angry. It was something that she was taught by her mother. Always have a reason to smile a happy smile and always give other people a reason to do so as well. Her mother's words lingered in her head for a few seconds then disappeared into the fog that is the mind.

Clara puts a joyful smile on her face. She wanted to find some way to cheer this boy up, although she hadn't even gave him let alone a full glance. Opening her eyes all the way, the demigod sits up straight.

"Are you alright? You look like something is bugging you," Clara remarks, her voice soft and caring. She didn't like people being sad, so she would set out to fix that.

ILY you 2 Blaze
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/10/2014, 9:00 am

I slowly begin to back out of the woods. When I get near the edge I turn tail and run off to Prom for some odd reason
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 10/25/2014, 1:54 am

Zach looked around the forest he had walked into, his sword by his side and his notepad and pencil underneath his arm. Headphones dangling from the pocket of his shorts as he looked around, to the right to see talk tress and the left to see some rocks and a steady stream from the fresh rainfall. Certainly a peaceful place, well as peaceful as it could be with monsters around trying to find and eat you. Such fun being a demigod!

Over his khaki shorts zach wore a blue shirt, a yellow PAC-man across the front in a retro style, paying tribute to the classic dot muncher and one of the most recognized figures of arcade consoles. Of course he wore his camp nexklace too, and his dog tags having received them from his grandfather only a few months prior. His dark hair was messy, although it was fairly short and hard to tell, and scrubble decorated his face, making him appear older than his current seventeen.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 10/25/2014, 2:02 am

OOC: My iPod wont allow color, but to be clear, all posts are for Maia.
    BIC: I entered the forest with my sketch pad. I had drawn many trees from the forest, but today I wanted to draw the most detailed tree I could find. And if not detailed, at least with a lot of branches. I was wearing a neon yellow t shirt and jean shorts. The shirt reminded me of a highlighter. I sat down on the ground in front of a tree with many branches, each with more branches coming off, followed by twigs and leaves coming off of those. I took out three pencils and an eraser and began drawing the tree.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:52 pm