A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek) Empty Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek)

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 10:34 am

maybe boo spoilers idek

Jason walked into the lake area, looking around for inspiration. He was trying to think about what to get Disney for Christmas- then he decided it best to make her something. Unluckily, he had no inspiration because his only idea in mind was a treehouse, which he made for Tara Harrington, while they were still dating. In a non-stalker-ish lkind of way, he wanted to go back to her treehouse, his own creation, just to see if she even was still there. He had made it for her in a way to escape her annoying Aphrodite siblings. As he thought more about what to do for Disney, he sat on a nearby rock, by the lake, thinking. He could build her a small ship. That would probably be far-fetched, though, because he was pretty sure Disney didn't like to sail. Lack of creativity leads to crazy ideas.

Or maybe he was just best off buying her something really expensive. Though, he wanted to make her something, too. He thought a bit.

How about a song? came across his mind.

He smirked. He could totally do that. He started thinking of lyrics.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek) Empty Re: Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek)

Post by jake. 11/15/2014, 10:56 am

Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek) 1a1593bc64f0de203fb042a5730b308f

miles was just casually walking along the lake as he saw a guy around his age -- wait, no. he was older. wasn't that the jason guy? the one who was going to cj for college? miles smiled and walked up to him. he held out his palm for jason to slap it. "yo." he said and smiled.

ooc: painfully short, sorry
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek) Empty Re: Popular dudes meet (maybe boo spoilers idek)

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 11:00 am

Jason looked at the guy that said, "yo," to him for a minute, before realizing that it was Miles. Miles Fellar or something- he was a popular dude in camp. Of course though, second to Jason. He smirked, gloating in his head. Jason gave a highfive-handshake thing, then returned, "'sup. So, you're Miles, right?"
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/15/2014, 11:05 am

"yup." he said and eyed jason. he knew this guy -- he was pretty popular with the girls. if it wouldn't be for maddy, miles would be with another girl right now, probably flirting his head off. but not. not whilst maddy was there. he sighed. "i'm miles, yes. you're jason, i believe?" he asked, a hint of cockiness in his tone. the guy obviously thought he was the sh!t. well, to the girls he was. to some guys like miles... well, they didnt think all too highly of them. but miles was determined to be friends with him, or atleast halfway friends.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 11:09 am

"Yeah, Jason, Jason Sungo. Son of Hecate, nineteen. Boyfriend of Disney Viceroy. Going to college at New Rome in Camp Jupiter currently. Nice to meet ya." He noticed that the Miles dude was Irish. "Glad we're at the lake- if we were at the beach, and girls saw us having a convo, we'd be the last honey on earth, with all the girls being starving bees. I think I about nailed that comparison- I'm not going to college to become a Biologist, so." He shrugged. He looked at the clear water.

Last edited by Mason on 11/15/2014, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/15/2014, 12:13 pm

miles nodded and smiled. "miles ferdinand fellar, son of briareus, seventeen." he said and smiled again. "yup, we sure might be overwhelmed. but i've got a girlfrie- i mean. i've got a crush." he said and blushed, his jawline clear to be seen by now, as it wasn't exactly the warmest time of year.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/15/2014, 12:18 pm

"Ah, I see," he said, throwing a couple sticks into the water. He watched them sink. "So, Miles, being a son of Briareus, I suppose you can control water, yes?" He thought about his magic. He didn't think any of it involved him controlling water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:23 pm