A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

BUNKER 9 (w/ Leo Open)

Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

BUNKER 9 (w/ Leo Open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: BUNKER 9 (w/ Leo Open)

Post by Leo 11/25/2014, 4:52 am

"What?" Leo said absently. "Oh, sure man."

Leo grabbed deep in his belt, and came out holding a mechanical rose. "Oh uhm, Cal," he handed the rose to Calypso. Leo grabbed inside his belt again and pulled out a rag towel. "Here," he tossed the rag to Gabe.

Leo looked at Calypso, she smiled as she played the bronze rose he made with his free time while sailing on the Argo II. He watched as she rotated it with her thin fingers. No not again, time froze once more...

Last edited by Jamsen on 11/28/2014, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/25/2014, 5:18 am

So it was Calypso.

"Hi there," she said, extending her hand to shake hers, hoping she wouldn't squash it.

She wondered if she was into mechanics like most of the Hephaestus kids -- that'd be awesome. She saw Leo take out a beautiful mechanical rose with petals made out of delicate white platinum, the stem out of bronze highlighted with gold. It looked very fragile, but Sawyer knew Calypso could throw it around and nothing would happen to it.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/25/2014, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 11/25/2014, 10:14 am

The first person besides the girl to approach her was a guy who went by the name of Elijah. He had extended out his hand to shake hers and she extended her soft delicate hand forward and shook his hand. After she shook his hand, hers retreated, and that was when Leo started to introduce her to everyone, except the two that appeared to be twins or just siblings.

"Hi, what's your name?" Calpso asked the girl who had approached her and said hi. Soon though the girl Leo introduced as Sawyer began to extend her hand and gave a small greeting. Calypso smiled, "Hi." When one of the siblings had asked for something to clean his drill, Leo pulled out a mechanical rose at first and gave it to her. Calypso's face lit up a little bit as it was given to her. She was truly able to cherish the things Leo made, they were all amazing and to see demigods just make so many things like this just truly amazed her. Calypso got a little lost in the rose a bit but then remembered that everyone was still there and a little bit of pink flushed her cheeks.

Calypso still wasn't used to a lot of people and slowly she ended up just getting closer to Leo, feeling most comfortable around him. The others she'd have to get used to, and most likely on different occasions with out so many people.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/25/2014, 12:10 pm

I took the rag and said, "Thanks." I began to clean off my drill.
    I smile and say, "My name is Chloe."
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 11/25/2014, 6:29 pm

"Yep, and that girl's name is Chloe."

Leo placed his arm around Calypso's back, down to her shoulders. Leo knew she wasn't used to seeing a bunch of people at a place. He also knew that this woman came from Ogygia, where she only met men one at a time, probably men that gets whooped in the butt by psycho donkeys and they ended up landing face-first on the island. Leo could relate to that, seriously.

Then she looked at him, Leo then took the time to stare at her lotus flower eyes, yet not like coffee but addictive. He could stare at them all day, he might even beat the world champion for staring contests. They always did that.

Last edited by Jamsen on 11/28/2014, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 11/26/2014, 1:01 am

"Well hello there Chloe." She said smiling at the girl. To Calypso, it was a little strange seeing so many other females. She had seen other girls before but for such a long time she was mostly just used to one male at a time showing up at Ogygia. The times she did see females was mostly just people she knew already, like the goddesses and such. "I'm Calypso in case you didn't hear." She said to the girl.

Soon Calypso felt Leo's arm wrap around her and she eased a bit and was less tense. She knew Leo, and if Leo knew these people and liked them, she was sure she'd find something to like about them as well. Calypso looked at him and that was when he was looking back, and he seemed to get just as lost in her eyes as he did his. Calypso would have kissed him in that moment, but she didn't want to make anyone else feel uncomfortable. A small blush formed on her cheeks for a bit before she leaned her head on his shoulder.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 11/26/2014, 1:48 am

Leo's cheeks blushed. Manliest thing ever!

Dude, he was the luckiest kid in the freakin' world. He earned it anyway. He held her hand with his free hand, sliding his thumb against her smooth palm. He looked at the guys that are still around, oh totally forgot of them.

"Uhm, El, Sawyer, I forgot but, could you tour our visitors around, thanks."

Last edited by Jamsen on 11/28/2014, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/27/2014, 2:57 am

I finish cleaning my drill and say, "Actually, me and Chloe are gonna go."
    I groan and say, "Do we have to?"
    I say, "Yes." And we both leave
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 11/28/2014, 3:23 am

"M'kay, bye, Gabe, and Chloe." Leo watched as they left. To bad they didn't even get to roam around the Bunker, they'll come back anyway.

Then they all stood there looking at each other, Sawyer, El, Leo, and Cal. Calypso's still there beside him studying the Rose he gave her a while ago. "You know guys? I'm just happy to be home," Leo broke the silence and smiled at them. It's true he never felt so at home. No more tia Callidas telling him to prod snakes with sticks. No more stupid Octavians. Ahh, the music of clanking metal and whirs of tools soothes his ears. "I love you guys."

OOC: guys we're running out of ideas and topics to start on. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:33 pm