A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

C is for Choir

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

C is for Choir Empty C is for Choir

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 2:00 am

OOC: I set it for a couple days after, kay?

Sometimes Lou just can't get away fast enough.
    Sometimes Lou doesn't really mind it.

As much as he would love to be a stoic, unfeeling creature of hatred, getting practically kidnapped by a horde of teenagers and dragged to the amphitheater wasn't as bad as he would have imagined. The mass of teenagers, heads of brown, blonde, red, pushed him along and out the door of his cabin. They almost noticed his guitar, and he was scared they might make him play for the sing-along. He would rather die.

Lou supposed they were trying to be friendly, which he couldn't exactly understand. He had been horrible to them, and skipped every sing-along since he had arrived at camp two months ago. Two months? He really had to get out of there and into his own place. He was too old for this. Oh! His nineteen year old hip! He may never run again!

It was horrible to be stuffed onto the stone seats of the amphitheatre next to a group of sweaty, stinky kids. His optimism was drained out of his body so horribly slowly that he wished it would get over with.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

C is for Choir Empty Re: C is for Choir

Post by Sammy 11/28/2014, 2:54 pm

Sing-alongs cause Mariasonia many mixed emotions. So when her 9-year-old half-sister woke her up by dragging her chair away from the desk she had fallen asleep at, she was reluctant to agree to go. But if there's one thing she loves more than research...its knowledge, yeah, but after that comes...okay, yeah sewing. But somewhere in that list is children.

This explains why she sat, under slept, shaky, and half-awake, listening to six kids all explain their days to her as she pretended to listen, only encouraging their happy tales to continue. She'd fallen asleep six or so times so far, and it wasn't very surprising. She hadn't left the cabin in days, not even to get food. Her cabin mates had brought her some of course, but she'd given them no more than a mumbled thank you. She got like this occasionally, where she would stay up researching and letting facts chase each other around in circles until she gave up and finally gave in. It almost always had to do with a break in the case of her sister. Once, it took her a week to just step outside.

She was, admittedly, a mess. In a way, she was just a constantly thinking shell running on coffee and tea. But she wouldn't stop soon, not until she was satisfied that it was just another dead end. So she sat on the cold, hard, front bench in the ampitheater, kind of grateful for the break and kind of not.

"Mare?" One of the older girls asked. "You okay?"

She winced slightly at the shortened version of her name, but was pretty much too tired to care. "Hmm? Yes, dear, I'm fine. Go on," She prompted, encouraging her to continue from where she left off in her story. Oh, gods, why couldn't this thing just end already?
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 3:41 pm

Lou was nearly asleep, with his knees up, forearms on his knees, and head on his forearms. His cabin wasn't the first one there, but they sure were early.
    And then he heard the voice. He almost didn't want to look up. But he'd rather be asleep in his bed instead of on his arms.
    That voice was entirely too close to his body. He looked up, just to find out where that little b!tch was. And she was entirely too close. She sat right next to him. It had to be a mistake. Half hoping she wouldn't notice him, as she seemed to be talking to her siblings, he turned his body so slightly away from her. He wanted to get her angry again, for the hell of it. He also wanted to never see her again.
    But making her uncomfortable and vulnerable was just so much fun!
    He turned back towards her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Mare?" he cooed, smiling towards her sibling. "It's so good to see you again, baby."
    Lou then noticed his arms. Yikes. His eyeliner must be all over his face. That's unfortunate.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/28/2014, 4:12 pm

Crap. This was bad. This was bad. Her younger sister looked at her with the most immature gaze she'd ever seen been held in front of, and Mariasonia closed her eyes and let out a heavy breath of air, before turning to face her source of troubles.

"Yes. Its truly a pleasure to meet you once again," She greeted, with a sweet smile that reeked of too much sugar. she lightly maneuvered his arm away from her waist, scooting closer to her cabin mates.

"You seem to be confused. My name is not Mare, and I don't believe I ever gave you permission to call me that. I would never be named something so odd. Who would name their child after a horse? And no, I'm not going to tell you my actual name, because you won't be needing it, as I truly must be leaving. Special reasons, you know. Tons of work to do and-" She began to sit up, slinging her bag onto her shoulder, only to be violently yanked back down by the kids. she held her head in her hands and groaned, massaging her temples. Oh, great. This again.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 5:36 pm

Lou watched her stand and get yanked down by her siblings, and laughed a little. He moved closer to her and placed his hand on her waist again. He got close enough to kiss her neck softly, and laughed at the reactions of her siblings. He definitely didn't regret it. "So, how about Mary? I like that."
    His own siblings tried to pull him towards them as the sing-along was about to start, but he shook his head. He stayed at Mary's side, smiling softly. 'You have no idea how much I hate you," he whispered in her ear.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/28/2014, 5:46 pm

she leaned away from him as much as she could with his arm on her, scowling at her siblings as they giggled and stared. Well, at least someone was having some fun with this.

"No. I don't even know why you would need my name, or something to call me, when this will hopefully be the last time we see each other," She replied simply, making sure not to make eye contact, just keeping her gaze straight forward and her back uncomfortably straight.

"Don't worry. I have a feeling I do know, for even your hatred is less superior than my own. Why don't you go entertain yourself by chewing on some pretty girl's nerves? Find one who uses the same eyeshadow as you."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 5:54 pm

He chuckled softly. "My silly little Mary." He let her go and leaned back on the stone behind them. He ran his hand through his hair absentmindedly, feeling the burnt texture. He was almost offended, though. It wasn't eyeshadow. It was eyeliner. Ah, no one appreciates how much eyeliner he goes through. One good thing about camp: the amounts of eyeliner in cabin ten.
    "Now, I may hate you, but you are pretty. I am chewing on a pretty girl's nerves." He smiled at her, a cocky and baiting smile. "You'd be prettier if you could keep your mouth shut."
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/28/2014, 6:03 pm

Okay, now she was getting annoyed. She glared at him deeply, though she was actually kind of confused as to whether or not she should take that as a compliment or an insult.

"Stop. Stop confusing me. I hate you, you hate me, and we shall continue with this hating until one of us kills the other. And I could shut up, if I wanted to. I just find it impossible to resist the chance to constantly torture you. Now, I'm beginning to get a very bad headache, and it doesn't help that I haven't slept in three days, so if you could please take of your own advice. Go...smoke a cigar or drink some rum," She suggested, grateful for the absence of his skin against hers.

"What are you even doing here? I had no idea someone like you would ever be allowed near children, anyway. And I can't think of anyone who would want you to come."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 6:29 pm

Lou simply smirked and looked down at the Apollo children singing their hearts out. "I love torturing you. I thought you could tell already."
    His pose took a more relaxed one. Having flustered her had taken a lot of tension out of his body in a way he couldn't really explain. He had one skinny leg out, the other folded up under it. His arms lay on his stomach like feather weights.
    Lou looked up towards Mary and smiled. "My siblings dragged me here." He lowered his voice. "But they don't really care. There's a competition going on. The first cabin with all their campers gets a reward." He looked down at her siblings as well. "Looks like you're just as alone, huh?"
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/28/2014, 6:51 pm

She sighed again, watching as the kids all pushed each other and laughed as they sang. "I was dragged here, as well. Of course, not literally. They've learned over time, though, that my main weakness is them throwing fits. After all, children of Circe can get very dangerous when they get annoyed..." She trailed off, giving him a sideways glance, though she obviously couldn't hurt him if she tried. What was she going to do, throw potions at him?

"I find it easier to concentrate when I'm alone. Relationships are a responsibility I don't have time for," She replied, pulling herself to sit back along the footboard, pulling her legs into a crossed style.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 7:23 pm

Lou laughed out loud. A little louder than intended. He found her little threat so funny, so empty. She could try to hurt him, but he's gotten it all.
    "Relationships..." He sighed. "Are not for me. A stupid, ridiculous, waste of time and energy. You only end up with doubts and a broken heart." Pity party has commenced. Hot hor'd'ourves will be served momentarily.
    He didn't mention how he didn't feel anything for his partners, or how broken hearts only happened ten years ago, and he had given up so long ago he didn't know what caring felt like. Vinyl was probably the only person he felt anything towards.
    He didn't mention any of that.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/28/2014, 7:39 pm

"I'm surprised that we actually agree on something. All that time put towards groping each other could be put towards something ten times better," She concluded, watching as some of the Apollo kids started swaying together as they sang. True, it was pretty adorable and cute, but she hardly noticed. She was too busy trying to figure out why anyone would waste time on something on something so based on physical attraction and so detached from anything that could help anyone.

"I wish to point out, though, that my hatred for you cannot be penetrated by our agreement on that one simple fact, as I'm sure you are delighted to hear," She clarified quickly, braiding her greasy hair behind her. Gods, she really needed a shower. An average douse of perfume could not cover that visual damage that comes from three days of reading.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 9:41 pm

Lou nodded, then raised his eyebrows at her latter comment. "The feelings are mutual, sweetie." He sat up, with his hands between his legs, and watched the choir for a moment. "However," he started, turning to her slowly. He raised his hand towards her cheek and brushed his hand along her jaw. He leaned over and kissed you cheek. "This, is so much fun." He then let out a loud laugh and grinned towards her.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/28/2014, 10:29 pm

She scowled at him in response to the kiss, completely pissed now. She had no words for what she felt, and she definitely wasn't going to use the words she could come up with around her younger siblings. For a few seconds she just sat there, fuming, until an idea struck her out of nowhere. And suddenly, she was acting it out, which was odd, considering she hadn't even thought it out, and she was rarely ever even slightly impulsive.

She kissed him on the lips, harshly and angrily, and didn't break away until she was sure that most of her lipstick was left on his lips. When she was satisfied, she shoved him away as hard as she could, grab her bag, and left without a word, just a simple flip of her long, dark brown hair.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 11:34 pm

Lou's head went blank as she kissed him right on the lips. He could almost sense passion, real passion, but he knew it was just her anger. She kissed him long and hard. And then shoved him away, so similar to how he had done to her. He kept a laugh down and leaned back on the stone. He knew it. He f*cking knew she was into him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:44 pm