A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

flower crowns are so last year but aesthetic is forever

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

flower crowns are so last year but aesthetic is forever Empty flower crowns are so last year but aesthetic is forever

Post by Watsky 11/28/2014, 4:23 pm

Jaylen liked being at camp. It was calm most times, as long as they stayed away from the sword arena. And the Ares cabin. And like, half the camp. Even where they were now, the courtyard, there were some kids practicing and yelling. They didn't particularly mind, as earlier that day they walked around and collected long flowers in a woven basket borrowed from the Demeter cabin.
    The warm day seemed to place a veil over the camp, for even the troublemakers were calm and maybe even smiling. The fighters were laughing as they near maimed eachother, having fun. Jaylen usually had this veil over their eyes, but having it over the camp was something very comfortable and cozy.
    Their light blue tank top cast soft reflections upon the grass Jaylen walked towards, due to the bright sun. Eventually they found a proper spot to begin their craft. Their basket was full of daisies, carnations, and roses. Large and small roses were underneath the mass of flowers, and the tiny baby's breath lay on top. The wild baby's breath was particularly hard to find, but they found it near the edges of camp, growing out of the ground like little puffs.
    Jaylen sat on the softest patch of grass they could find, found under a tree with enough shade to keep them cool. They began to lay out the different flowers in small, organized piles, and began to to assemble flower crown #1.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

flower crowns are so last year but aesthetic is forever Empty Re: flower crowns are so last year but aesthetic is forever

Post by mabel pines 2/18/2015, 6:16 pm

it's very warm day, and brooklynne's honestly grateful for the warmth. he's just in a pair of shorts on and a t-shirt, sitting in a lovely sunny spot in the courtyard. he hasn't been there for too long, but long enough for flowers to start growing around him as they tend to do.

he contemplates picking a black eyed susan that's growing by his shoes and tucking it behind his ear, but decides against it - he can leave the flower alone, it does look quite pretty there.

he spots someone sitting under an oak tree, and he would have moved his gaze along if it weren't for the fact that they were making what appeared to be flower crowns. he grins to himself, picking some of the daisies and black eyed susans and pansies and petunias growing around him before getting up and skipping over.

"hi," he says to them sunnily, his hastily put together bouquet of flowers in one fist. "are you making flower crowns? flowers kind of tend to grow around me whenever i sit still for too long, you can use them if you like. i'm brooklynne, by the way. son of chloris. what's your name?"

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

flower crowns are so last year but aesthetic is forever Empty Re: flower crowns are so last year but aesthetic is forever

Post by Watsky 3/1/2015, 9:44 pm

Jaylen noticed a shadow pass over their hands and a voice begin to speak. They set down their project and looked up. First they noticed the bouquet in their hand made of gorgeous flowers. Their gaze continued up towards the face, and that's when Jaylen's heart started to beat just a little bit faster.

Zeus almighty, he was gorgeous. So much so that it led Jaylen to bring their hand up to their mouth in a little bit of shock. And bite down. On a flower petal. Oh, no, this is normal. They eat flowers all the time. It's vegan. His eyes twinkled, and his hair seemed to fall perfectly around his face. And the fact that flowers grew around him all the time was adorable and very fitting, Jaylen thought, for a boy this beautiful. He deserved to have flowers always.

With their cheeks in a blush, they smiled. "Haha, thank you! I'd love to! They're very pretty." They moved their basket to make room by the tree for him. "I'm Jaylen, child of.. Uhm.. I don't know how to pronounce it. A moon goddess."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 3:57 am