A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen Empty you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen

Post by beanie 11/29/2014, 11:04 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Niamh was giggling the entire time it had taken her to throw on a new outfit and skip to the lake. Yes, she needed a new outfit because some dofus had tripped and splattered all their berries on her, which really made Niamh mad. I kilt she didn't freak out that much, just marched right to her cabin. It had taken her a half-hour for her to finally get ready with a brand new outfit. This time it was a yellow blouse that showed a little skin of her belly, white denim shorts, black wedges that took her forever to walk in the dirt but she managed, and a little red ruby necklace. After all, she wanted to look amazing for her new ~boyfriend~ though she always looks amazing.
    Anyway, she was actually finished early then the time she had "set" with Hinter so she spent her time gossiping with her half-sisters while reading the latest issue of Vouge. When it was finally time to leave(which meant she was fashionably late), the blonde strutted her way to the lake. Hunter was probably waiting for her there; Binah was hoping that'd he would have a little gift but probably not. Hey a girl could dream.

"Hun-" She started to call out once she got there but stopped once she realized he wasn't alone. And the people, scratch that girls, he was with bothered her.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen Empty Re: you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 12:19 am

you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen Tumblr_inline_mwdutgbDb41rm9p0k

Hunter was looking at his watch when he heard the giggling. The son of Hermes looked over his shoulder to see a couple girls nearby glancing over at him repeatedly. He felt pretty awkward since they kept staring at him and did a small wave to try and be friendly with a small smile. He realized afterwards that he really shouldn't have done that. They flocked him from all sides and it was quite obvious that they were flirting with him. There were four of them and none of them seemed to hold a regard for personal space.

"What's that in your hand?" One of them asked curiously and Hunter looked down to where she pointing and instantly tucked it in his pocket, feeling protective of it. It was something he intended to give to Niamh or whenever she got here and he really hoped that was soon because he really needed his girlfriend to come save him from this hungry group of piranhas.

He gave them a charmingly polite smile and shook his head, "It's nothing. It's just something for my beautiful girlfriend."

Hunter stretched out the words beautiful and girlfriend to try and make that obvious to them but apparently it didn't matter to them. They kept cooing how his "girlfriend" as they put it, was so lucky to have him, and how they wished they were his girlfriend. He really actually thought it was the other way around and he was so lucky to have her. One girl kept tugging at his black and white plaid shirt so much that he gave her an annoyed but still polite look as he pushed her hands off of him. Which was when she got in his face.

"Aw c'mon don't be like that." She purred into his ear and he rolled his eyes before pushing her back. "I'm sure I can be a better girl than the one you got right now. I mean, where is she anyway?"

"She's right there." Hunter snarled out as he stormed out of the clutches of the girl who had practically attacked him and ran toward his girlfriend. His face lighted up when he saw her and he grinned, tackling her in a hug and kissing her. "Hey babe."

OOC: the ring he's gonna give niamh is the first one
    Spoiler:
    beanie
    beanie

Female

you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen Empty Re: you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen

Post by beanie 11/30/2014, 4:41 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Hunter noticed her. This wasn't so good because she had a look of shock/disbelief/slight anger. Luckily Hunter didn't really notice when he tackled her and gave her a sloppy kiss, not that Niamh minded. Well actually, though she loved his kisses, she just let him kiss her instead of kissing back.

"H-Hi." She whispered, wiggling out've Hunter's grasp and taking a few steps back. "Sorry, was i interruptin' somethin'? Ya could go back, I'll go back to ma cabin." Her gaze adverted to the girls, seeing that one of the was smirking. Somethin beg tugged on her heartstrings as she looked away so tears don't form in her eyes yet.  

OOC: damn, how did he afford that ring? xD

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 8:23 pm

Hunter's easy going smile plummeted like the Titanic. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong. He registered the many emotions in her eyes and gods they weren't happy emotions. He reached for her hands and held them in his own, trying to soothe her by playing with her fingers tenderly with eyebrows furrowed and a pout that resembled a puppy's."What's wrong babe?"

He followed her eyes and looked back to the group of piranhas girls and scowled angrily, expression turning into confusion when his girlfriend pulled away. His eyes widened with realization. Oh she must've seen when they were being leeches on him. Did she think he was flirting with them? He hoped that she had a little more faith in him.

Apparently not since she thought she was interrupting something.

"Babe, it's not what you think. I was waiting for you when they came out of nowhere. I swear that I was just trying to tell them to go away." Hunter begged with a pout.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/30/2014, 10:21 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

How bad Niamh wanted Hunter to hug her. For him to play with her fingers and kiss her head. To make her laugh and giggle and tickle her just to get her to smile. But instead she was staring at him with a hurt expression and arms crossed. She's heard that saying before, one too many times from past boyfriends. She didn't wish to hear that again but sadly she did as Hunter tried to calm her down. No she saw what she saw.

"Hunter, I want to believe ya but..." She trailed off, staring at the ground while biting her lip. Honestly they just stated dating. What if he's right and they were just annoying girls? That's make her a terrible girlfriend. No, her eyes saw it and she believed it. "I just-I-I....can't speak." Oh gods, no tears okay Niamh.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 10:52 pm

you're the class clown and i'm the beauty queen Golden1

Hunter looked at Niamh with sad eyes and held her hands again, nuzzling his nose against the side of her face, tracing lines against her smooth skin in an effort to calm her down. He closed his eyes and kissed her cheek and trailed down to her lips before parting and rubbing his nose against hers. He leaned his forehead against hers with the pout still evident on his face.

"Then why can't you believe me?" He asked softly with his fingers entwined in her own, refusing to let her break them apart. He kissed her on her forehead and on her cheek again.

"Do you really think I'd go flirt with other girls when I just got you? I wouldn't trade you for the world babe." He swore, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/30/2014, 11:17 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Niamh was hoping for Hunter to stay silent so she could run back to her cabin and cry a little bit instead he made everything worse by being sweet. Of course Nimah loved his little kisses but now wasn't the time. She was a wreck and he wouldn't let her go. "Hunter." She whispered when she saw his sad eyes. They were like a puppy's that was just beaten badly.
    OOC: /stares at the gif
    BIC: "It's j-just..." There was a lump in her throat as she tried to continue. No, she can't explain in front of these strangers; this is private. Niamh sighed, pulling Hunter along with her as she walked farther away from the girls and the lake. They were still relevantly close she guessed, just more private.

"Guys used to tell me dat before. Dere's "nah, ya are the only gal for me" or "nah they mean nothin'". Next thing ya know, I'm alone and they are flirt in' with others." She swallowed before continuing. "So ya, that's why I didn't trust ya at first.  And....And..." She couldn't speak any more.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 11:30 pm

Hunter could understand her point of view but not entirely. Mostly because he'd never been in real relationships. Back in Brooklyn he'd mostly just flirted with anybody (yes, that included guys) and in Camp Half Blood never really sought out an actual relationship. He didn't mean to get so attached to Niamh but there they were and here he was; her boyfriend and practically begging for her to not be mad at him.

"Okay I understand." Hunter said pressing a kiss on top of her head. It was a good thing she was so short. He took out the little black velvet box that could be easily mistaken for a wedding ring box and showed it to her.

"Let's ignore the whole piranha situation for a sec babe. I got something for ya." He said in a sing song voice trying to cheer her up because honestly he didn't like it when she was so sad. He opened up her palm and placed it in her hand, giving her a timid smile, "I was planning to give it to you after our trip but I couldn't really wait."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/1/2014, 7:53 am

BEAUTY QUEEN

"Okay I understand." Niamh smiled slightly as Hunter gave her a tiny kiss. He is an amazing boyfriend; she was so lucky. But Hunter was moving to something in his pocket and Niamh gasped when she saw what it is. It was a ring box; oh gods was he going to propose to her after all of this?

"Hunter." She whispered, hesitantly opening the small box. Oh gods, it was a ring. Her eyes opened wide while she took the ring out. Wow, it's really pretty with that blue center and it was so small. She loved it. "Hunter, it's beautiful. Where'd ya get it? Why?"

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/1/2014, 7:50 pm

"Do you like it?" He asked eagerly, practically bouncing on his feet. He was nervous and really, he should've given it to her after they went to Alaska but Hunter was too impatient. He laughed and shook his head, "I didn't steal it if that's what you're thinking babe."

Hunter held her hands and squeezed them and was going to say something before he heard the girls from before yell out something that he couldn't hear clearly. He scowled and just lead Niamh away from them with his patience running thin. Hunter would consider himself a polite gentleman but those girls were annoying him to death. After walking along the beach shore, he stopped when he couldn't see them anymore.

He smiled and sighed, feeling a bit more calm after the sudden urge to murder them. He took the box from Niamh and plucked out the ring gently and not knowing which finger to put it on, put it on her ring finger. He glanced up at his girlfriend and cleared his throat with a nervous chuckle.

"The ring was actually my mom's. She um wore a lot of jewelry on her so before I moved to Brooklyn I took her jewelry box with me to Brooklyn and eventually to camp. It's nothing big really just uh the size of a little music box so it was pretty easy to steal from Brad- I mean, her ex, since he kept most of her stuff. Pretty stupid since they weren't even married and I mean I was her son and he wouldn't even let me take anything of hers. Good thing my dad's Hermes haha, woops-" Hunter was rambling and noticed that he put the ring upside down on her finger so he corrected it and gave her a smile. "Sorry."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/1/2014, 11:59 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

There was the slightest tinkling of laughter as Nimah listened to Hunter ramble on and on about the ring. Her heart did drop though at the mention of his mother because of the sad story he told her and when he mentioned his mother's ex not returning any belongings. That was pretty sad, yet she found herself gigging slightly when he had to readjust it. It was a truly beautiful ring.

"I love it." She whispered, giving his nose a peck for proof. Why was she so happy? She was just in the verge of tears a minute ago. Then again they're farther away from those annoying girls so that made her a little happy. "Why'd ya decide to give it to me? And why me of all people? I had lost faith."

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/2/2014, 9:18 pm

"Don't say that as if you don't deserve it Niamh," Hunter argued softly with a smile. He held her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing where his mother's ring was, right in the aquamarine gem. "Because you deserve the world."

He wondered what she meant when she said she had lost faith. He was a little slow on things but came up with a few possibilities. Lost faith in love? Lost faith in hope? "And what do you mean you almost lose faith?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/3/2014, 10:12 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

There was obviously a blush forming on Niamh's cheeks as Hunter kissed the ring. "Stop being such a charmer." Niamh giggled, biting her lip slightly. He was such a gentleman, she was so lucky. And yet she really is because of the fact she got jealous and hurt over nothing. Worst girlfriend ever.

"I mean, I guess I lost faith in ya. It was just, infuriatin' seein' those gals and yet..." She stopped, turning her body away from Hunter. This was so embarrassing, her cheeks were a darker color as she frantically tried to continue but found she couldn't. She was far too embarrassed.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/6/2014, 1:55 am

"It's my natural charm, babe. It's not like I can stop all of this." Hunter replied, gesuturing to his face and body with a wink. Okay he really needed to stop being such a frickin goof. But hey, that was just him. He kept the smile up when she started talking, letting his eyes soften from their intent of teasing. He grinned again.

He really couldn't help it! He just found it a little cute that she got jealous. He really thought it'd be the other way around, entirely. Especially her being a daughter of freaking love and beauty. Like hu-llo, he was just a Hermes kid, and the only thing he was sure that contributed to his average lookingness was his bee-u-ti-ful mother. He guessed dad look alright in his whole "supreme holy god magnificence" but meh he was sure Apollo looked hotter. With the whole sun puns and what not. Hunter wrapped his arms around Niamh from behind, circling her waist, and waddling them from side to side lightly.

"I get it. I'm sure I'll understand your anger a little bit more soon enough because I mean- Look at you Niamh, you're a little cutie patootie and I don't doubt that you'll get hit on and by chance I see that I have no doubt that I'll probably be pretty p*ssed. Can you imagine? Me p*ssed? That'll probably be a sight." He laughed.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/8/2014, 6:50 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Niamh had to bite her lip to refrain from giggling anymore but Hunter was being too funny and some giggles did slip. Silly Hunter with his silly jokes making her laugh sillily. Niamh couldn't help it, he's so sweet that she had to give him a tiny kiss on the cheek, despite the situation that they are in.

"Ya are a weirdo. A cute weirdo." She giggled as Hunter spoke. Well, it'd be easier if she didn't get jealous first because then this would have been a "remember this" moment. It would make her feel so much better. But picturing Hunter is too good to make her not smile.

"Ya are too much." She giggled while giving her ~boyfriend~ a little squeeze.

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/12/2014, 9:08 pm

"Sooo does this mean you still wanna go see the Northern Lights with me?" Hunter pondered teasingly as he squeezed Niamh's hand back.

"And if you do," He continued without stopping. "When? We could go sometime this week if you wanna since it's almost winter. It'd be perfect."

You know what else would be perfect? Cuddling with his girlfriend somewhere as they drank hot chocolate and watched sappy Christmas movies in ugly Christmas sweaters (although Hunter was 100% sure Niamh could make anything look good). But those were kinda embarrasing thoughts/wishes and Hunter was the kind of guy who always thought there was a mind reader around so he forced a blank page in his head as he tried to think of other things. Ponies. Northern Lights. Snow. Cuddling. Hot chocolate. OhMYGOD HUNTER STOP IT GET IT TOGETHER MAN, he screamed at himself as his face warmed. He found the best solution was to just bury his head in the nape of his girlfriend's neck, his nose brushing over her skin.

OOC: i'm going to hit my son with a frying pan if he doesn't pull himself together
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/16/2014, 9:58 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

Niamh's face became puzzled at the mention of the Northern Lights. Oh ya! She and Hunter were supposed to go visit! Sadly Niamh had almost forgotten after the whole scenario that just happened but luckily her amazing boyfriend reminded her. A smile broke out on her face at the thought of cuddling on the plane ride there and making snowmans in the Alaska air. Of course that might happen but she'll never know.

"I almost forgot!" She admitted. "Ya Hunter, I'm comin'." When is the question though. Niamh didn't want to wait too long, she had been wanting to see the Northern Lights for a long time. But should they really leave so soon? They'd only been dating for what? A couple of days? Niamh didn't mind but it could be awkward.

"Why don't we go did week." She stated with a lip bite. "I really wanna go."

OOC: Niamh needs to calm down too

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/20/2014, 8:13 pm

"I do too," Hunter murmured into her neck. "We can go this week. How about the day after tomorrow? That's the soonest I can get everything arranged so we can go."

The son of Hermes could probably go to a library somewhere in New Jersey tomorrow and hack into some websites to print out some plane tickets for free and immediately go back to camp because of the alert he'd instantly send up a location signal to nearby monsters. But he wasn't worrying much since he could protect himself. It'd be a piece of cake to wipe out some hellhounds or telekhines. In fact, it'd be a workout. Who was he kidding; he'd probably just end up running back to camp with a trail of monsters behind him. Oh well, it'd be worth it.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/23/2014, 8:56 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

That soon? Niamh bit her lip in thought. That didn't leave much time for packing and she needs a lot of time for packing. Maybe she could ask some of her half siblings to help out. Yeah that sounds like a plan because she needs to dress cute for her boyfriend. Plus they'd be spending Christmas together, which would be awesome.

"That sounds awesome! I'll start packin' right away!" She giggled, snuggling her face into Hunter's chest. So comfy~

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/23/2014, 11:00 pm

"Mm not right away as in like as of this very moment right? I still wanna hang with you. Unless we can hang in your cabin while you pack. I could hide in your closet if you'd like, like the Boogeyman." Hunter mused, wiggling his eyebrows at Niamh like a goof. He just realized that they'd be spending Christmas together which meant that Hunter was going to make this trip the best trip/date the best he could. Technically her Christmas present was the ring but the son of Hermes decided that he still wanted to get her something else. He enjoyed watching her be happy and he wanted to see her expression of happiness as many times as he could during his lifetime. Even if they broke up, Hunter would probably would still try to get in her way and make her happy. He just hopes it'd never come to that.

Last edited by kayla vern on 1/15/2015, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/31/2014, 2:30 pm

BEAUTY QUEEN

A couple giggles escaped Niamh's mouth when Hunter wiggled his eyebrows at her. Wellll...she didn't know how long they're gonna be in Alaska but they are spending Christmas together. Now that's something. She'll need to pack a lot of warm things and cute clothes and that'll take a while. Then again, spending time with her adorable boyfriend kinda rules over that. Maybe if Cleo helps her.... "Okay, I"ll wait to pack." She giggled, giving his cheek a little peck.

It was a couple seconds after when she squealed, running away from Hunter. "Eek! It's the boogyman!" 

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 1/15/2015, 9:14 pm

"What? Where?" Hunter questioned in confusion, eyebrows lowering until he realized that she was referring to what he said earlier. Yeah, he was slow like that. A mischievous grin broke out on his face as he ran after her with hands outstretched in a "let me love youuuuuuu" kind of way. "Boogeyman's gonna get ya!" He yelled as he followed her until he finally caught her around her waist from behind. "Got ya~" Hunter sung playfully into her ear.

OOC; late aha shh i know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/19/2024, 3:04 am