A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Spring rolls and high heels

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Spring rolls and high heels  - Page 2 Empty Re: Spring rolls and high heels

Post by Green 12/5/2014, 4:19 pm

Richard nodded and smiled. "You would make a wonderful actress...and model! You have the looks and the skill for it too." He chuckled a bit and took a sip of his Pepsi.

He took in a deep breath, raising an eyebrow at Laure. "Well I kinda already told you when I was painting that portrait of you, but I can repeat myself." The son of Letus answered with a little bit of sass. "I plan to major in Visual Arts and my minors in business so that I can one day own my own art gallary."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2014, 8:08 pm

"Wow that totally fits you," Laure said with a smile, her lips parting to reveal her white teeth. "You really have the stuff to become famous."

She had chuckled and looked down when he complimented her, crossing her legs under the table.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/5/2014, 9:08 pm

"Awe, thanks, Laure." Richard chuckled a bit and started to trace hearts in the table cloth. He gulped down some of his Pepsi. "So since your mother is a goddess I'm guessing you lived with your father?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/5/2014, 9:53 pm

"Yes," she said, tilting her head to the side. "We first lived in Nice, but then he opened a shop in Bordeaux and we moved there."

The daughter of Aurora stroked her saffron flower tattoo in the inner of her arm thoughtfully. "Have you ever met your father?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 9:57 am

Richard nodded and smiled at her, listening to what she was saying to him.

When the question came up about his father he shook his head. "No, Ive never met my father before. My mom had told me stories about him, but other than that. Nope. Nada." Richard stared down at the table cloth and sighed. "I'm assuming that he's a bit busy to worry about me." He commented with a light chuckle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 3:07 pm

"Or he can't. You know... gods aren't allowed that much contact with their children."

Laure brushed a rebellious streak behind her ear and smiled at Richard. "I've met my mother only once."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 4:05 pm

"Or that. I just wish they'd seen a happy birthday card to us. Then again, that's a lot of cards being sent across the globe." Richard smoothed over his hair, smiling a bit. "You actually saw your mother, Aurora? Is she as  belle as you are, Laure?" He asked with a grin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 4:29 pm

Laure smirked and chuckled. "Aurora is beautiful. When I saw her, I thought she was some kind of really famous celebrity. She left a rose for my father and me, it never withered. But I have her hair and her eye color."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 5:49 pm

"That's wonderful, Laure. I'm glad you've had the opportunity to meet your mother." Richard said as their food finally came. The waiter placed the dishes in front of them and bowed a bit, leaving both Laure and Richard to eat. "The food looks amazing and smells divine." He commented, looking at his plate of sweet and sour chicken then back up at his date.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2014, 6:07 pm

"Indeed it does," Laure smiled and took her fork.

Their food was served on rectangular designer plates, the meat and vegetables tastefully arranged. Laure's fried chicken was laid on a bed of rice, coated in a red sauce and arranged with peanuts and green onions. She gathered a bit of it on her fork and put it in her mouth, appreciating the sweet but spicy sauce. She tasted tomato, a hint of chili, soy, the salt of the roasted peanuts. The onions softly crunched between her teeth.

"Mine's delicious," she said.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 10:17 pm

Richard started to eat his food, moaning a bit at the tangy taste of the chicken. "I thought you might like it, Laure." He said after he finished swallowing his first bite. "So, how are you enjoying this 'date' we're on...if I can call it that of course." Richard took a spoonful of his fried rice and placed it in his mouth, chewing it slowly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2014, 2:55 am

"Hmm, let's just say it feels different to sit at a table and not to lay down at one like in Camp Jupiter," she said, then looked at him and chuckled. "For now, I really like it."

She took another sip of her cocktail then put her glass down. "Where are you from, by the way?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/7/2014, 9:11 am

"Good because I'm enjoying it too."Richard said took another bite of his chicken.

"Well, I'm from Virgina." He answered and took in a deep breath. "I love it there. It's much more seasonal there." He added
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/7/2014, 9:23 am

"Ooooh, Virginia. Never been there." She took a small bite of her chicken and tilted her head. "Did you go to school there?"

She was kind of drawn to American highschools because of the shows she watched. She figured they mustn't be the same, but somewhere she really craved to find out. Hang out with the populars, whispering in class, decorating her locker.. She decorated her weapon locker and trunk, but that wasn't quite the same, right.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/8/2014, 4:15 pm

"Yep! I went to school in Virgina. It was pretty nice to be honest." Richard answered, tiltng his head to the side a bit. "But it wasn't like it is on tv with the bullies and stuff though." He added and took another spoonful of his chicken, smiling at Laure as he chewed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/8/2014, 4:23 pm

"Oh, I don't see that much of bullies in the shows I watch," Laure replied, "well, not that much."

She smiled back at him and took her time chewing a small bite of chicken. The alcohol was making her more cheerful and relaxed; she was kind of afraid a monster would pop out of nowhere. But there again, they both knew how to fight.

"I watch stuff like Teen Wolf or Pretty Little Liars, by the way," Laure informed him with a chuckle.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/9/2014, 4:30 pm

"Pretty Little Liers?" Richard asked with a smirk. "I can't say that's surprising." He smiled and took several spoonfuls of rice before talking to her again. "I watch...well don't really watch tv. I usually just read." He stated and took a gulp of his glass of Pepsi. "The Hunger Games trilogy is amazing."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2014, 4:49 pm

"Why do you say it's not surprising?" Laure asked. She gathered some rice on her fork with her knife and put it into her mouth, the onions and peanuts softly crunching under her teeth. "Ohhhh the Hunger Games; Lindia loves those. I kind of like the movies though I have never read the books. I have some pretty strong dyslexia," she said with an excusing smile.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/9/2014, 5:11 pm

He shrugged. "It just seems like you would like something like that. Not saying there's anything wrong with Pretty Little Lairs, it's just not for me..." Richard explained, hoping not to make anything awkward between them.

The son of Letus poured some duck sauce on his fried rice. "I think the books are better than the movie, but I'm sure everybody says that." He laughed a bit, looking down at the table, rubbing the back of his neck.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2014, 5:34 pm

"I wish I could read them without my brain turning everything into spaghetti," Laure sighed, picking at her chicken with her fork. "What else do you enjoy reading -- or watching?"

There had to be something they were both into. Pretty Little Liars was the kind of shows she liked; it was pretty much like Teen Wolf but where the whole fantasy aspect -- the werewolves, the banshees, the Kitsunes, Kanimas and werecoyotes -- was replaced by a very complex murder that kept her on the edge of her seat.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/9/2014, 8:40 pm

"Let's see...um, I like watching Scandel, Man vs. Wild, anything of that nature." Richard said, trying think of what he liked to watch. "Oh! I watch Law & Order SVU!" He exclaimed a bit loudly, blushing a bit. "I think that's about it." He took another sip and smiled at her. "What movies do you like, Madam Laure?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/10/2014, 9:26 pm

Laure hadn't heard of any of those, but they didn't sound like something she'd watch. "I like French movies, French comedies," she replied, putting her knife down briefly. "I also like some historical fiction movies and some action movies like Troy or Gladiator. I sometimes watch detective stuff like Sherlock, thanks to Lindia. She loves crimes and deductions."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/12/2014, 4:41 pm

Richard finished off little over half of his fried rice. "Those sound really cool." He smiled a bit and took a sip of his Pepsi. "In that case, then, Linida must love SVU." He laughed, biting his lip. "Have you ever seen [i]Finding Nemo[i]? I love that movie." The son of Letus stated before readjusting himself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2014, 5:23 pm

"Of course! I love Disney and DreamWorks." She laughed too, putting her knife and fork down horizontally. She hadn't eaten a lot but what she had eaten was delicious. "Did you see Big Hero 6?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 8:34 am

"No, I haven't seen it yet!" He exclaimed with smile on his face. "I would love to go see it sometime, though." He added and finished off his chicken. "But I think my favorite has to be Wall•e." He stated with a chuckle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 6:33 am