A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

cut me deep but i won't bleed

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

cut me deep but i won't bleed Empty cut me deep but i won't bleed

Post by Marceline 12/12/2014, 1:37 am

Jaime had come down to the shore of the beach in search of some drawing inspiration. It had been a while since she had brought out her sketch book and pencils. She sat on a rock and looked out across the rippling waters. She tilted her head, making her pink hair swish to the side. She pursed her lips and her eyebrows furrowed as she wondered what to draw.
    She flicked her sketch book to a new page and began to lightly stroke her pencil along, creating a brief outline of her picture. She began to hum the tune of mayday parades cover of somebody that I used to know.

cut me deep but i won't bleed Empty Re: cut me deep but i won't bleed

Post by Guest 12/12/2014, 8:57 pm

Nikki walked onto the beach, looking around for a place to sit. She found a log and sat  down, hoping to get a beach picture for her collection. She had about 3 sketchbooks full of nature drawings. She took out her pencil and lightly glided it over the paper, already happy about how this was going to turn out. She looked back up to take more in, when something caught her eye. It was another girl with a sketchbook, drawing something. She looked closer and realized she had seen her before. Her cabin maybe? Hmmm... She looked back down at her sketchbook and continued drawing, hoping the girl over there didn't see her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/13/2014, 8:56 pm

Jaime began to draw more detail. She drew the shape of the distant shore line and shaded random bits of the water for the small waves. She then began on a nearby tree that leaned over the waters surface. Her line was a bit too wonky and she swore, knowing that there weren't people around. So she thought. The daughter of Iris placed down her sketchbook and got up to grab an eraser. She knew she had one in her cabin somewhere. But as she turned she saw another girl. She seemed to also be drawing. She's most likely to have an eraser.
    Jaime made her way over with confident steps.
    "Hey, do you have an eraser I could borrow?" she asked, placing a hand in the pocket of her skinnyjeans. "My nname's Jaime by the way..." she added. The feeling that she knew this girl tugged at the back of her mind.

Post by Guest 12/13/2014, 9:33 pm

Nikki looked back up to see what to draw next, and saw the girl get up and turn around. Nikki quickly looked back down at her sketchbook, hoping the girl didn't notice. But she could here footsteps walking towards her, and she hoped that they would just walk away, not come towards her. But her heart dropped when she heard a voice asking for an eraser. The voice was just so familiar, Nikki knew she has seen this girl before. The pink hair, the voice she was positive she has heard before. But she just couldn't figure it out.

Nikki looked up shakily and saw the girl she knew but didn't. Was this deja vu?

"Y-yes..." I mumbled, handing her my eraser. It was no big deal, Nikki owned like 15 erasers, possibly more. Nikki looked back down at her sketchbook, then realized she told me her name. "My name's Nikki..." I almost whispered. Jaime... she was positive she had heard that name before. Where did she know this girl? It was getting annoying.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/13/2014, 9:45 pm

Jaime smiled kindly at the girl as she took the eraser. "Thanks, Nikki she said, hoping she heard her barely audible voice correctly. She was about to say something else, maybe start a conversation, but then decided not to. She quickly walked back and erased the mistake. Maybe I should move by her... Just in case I need the eraser again. So Jaime took hold of her pencil and sketchpad with the eraser in her other hand and made her way back over to Nikki.
    "You're a child of Iris too, right?" she asked, handing back her eraser. She was sure that she had seen her around the Iris cabin sometimes. Though Jaime couldn't be sure as she usually hung around the popular groups.

Post by Guest 12/13/2014, 10:16 pm

Nikki watched as Jaime walked back to her spot and erased then came back to her, but this time she plopped down her stuff and stayed. Nikki took back her eraser and continued drawing. She then realized that Jaime must have asked her a question, because she sat there, looking like she was waiting. "Oh yeah, I'm a child of Iris." She said. That must have been where she knew this girl. She didn't really hang out with a lot of people, and she was sure she has seen this girl with the popular groups. Nikki normally steered clear of that kind of group, always meant trouble. They always gossiped and did each other's nails... Nikki never liked those kinds of people. They are so obnoxious. But Jaime didn't seem too annoying, so Nikki let her stay. But she kept silent, too shy to talk, so she kept drawing. The shoreline wasn't looking to bad on this piece of paper. She had 3 more sketchbooks back at her cabin, completely full of drawings. She was just about finished with this sketchbook, too. She continued drawing, adding detail.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/14/2014, 12:05 am

Jaime smiled. "Cool! I like meeting new siblings." she told her half-sister. She decided to start drawing again. She looked at the tree and realized she didn't have the same angle as she did before. The branches stuck out differently and the light was caught in different places. There was a slight frown on her face yet she shrugged it off and continued to draw in the main details of the plant.
    She didn't usually draw things that looked real. Mostly just things that popped up in her head, mostly cartoons. But there would always be the occasional drawing that looked quite realistic. She remembered drawing one of her favorite band members from all time low. It actually looked pretty good.
    Jaime wondered how she could get a small conversation going with Nikki. She obviously liked drawing, maybe she has a favorite artist? If she knew other things she liked Jaime would've asked questions based around that topic.
    "Do you have a favorite artist? If you know any." she started. She could hear her slight accent in her words.

Post by Guest 12/14/2014, 7:48 pm

Nikki really wasn't good with talking to people. She didn't know, it's just whenever she tries to talk to new people right when she opened her mouth she would feel all nervous. She didn't mind people, she was just afraid they would hurt her or make her do bad things. But it looked like Jaime was trying to get a conversation going, which sort of relieved Nikki.

"Well, Banksy is cool, b-but his art style isn't really my type..." Nikki replied at the question. Her words came loud and confident at the beginning, but then she was nearly at a whisper near the end. She almost had it. But really, Banksy was cool, but his art was more graffiti-style than what Nikki liked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/15/2014, 12:10 am

Jaime nodded. She personally didn't know any artists aside from those really old famous ones like Picasso, Michaelangelo, Da Vinci and all of them...
    "so what's your style?" she asked, continuing the conversation. She started back on her drawing while waiting for an answer.

ooc: sorry it's short

Post by Guest 12/16/2014, 4:08 pm

ooc: Naw it's perffff

bic: Nikki flipped through some pages in her sketchbook, showing Jaime some of her nature drawings. "Well, B-Banksy is more graffiti style, and I-I'm more, well, like this." Nikki answered. She was growing more comfortable around Jaime, she didn't seem like she'd do something bad.

Nikki peeked over at Jaime's drawing, and it looked like they were drawing the same thing. "Hey..." Nikki said silently, her words not even audible. She quickly looked back down at her own drawing before Jaime could notice.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/17/2014, 8:53 pm

ooc: aww thanks :3

bic:
    Jaime looked at some of Nikki's previous drawings and she could say her half sisterwas good. She sort of envied her ffor having that drawing ability with realistic nature stuff. She compared her own drawings to some of hers and you just knew the difference. In some areas Nikki just to be much more detailed where Jaime chose to exaggerate things.
    "You're really good!" she said, a small compliment was usually a sign of kindness right?
    "well, as you may have noticed I am more into the cartoon area of art." Jaime flicked through a few drawing in her book to show her.

Post by Guest 12/19/2014, 6:33 pm

Nikki blushed a little when Jaime complimented her. "Well, I'm not that good..." Nikki mumbled, looking away. She really didn't think she was good or not, she just drew for the fun of it.

"I think your art is cool." Nikki complimented. She used to draw cartoon style all the time when she was younger, but she sort of stopped and drew nature, around the time she started being home schooled.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/19/2014, 6:52 pm

Jaime sort of tilted her head sideways at her. "sure you are." she said. Being friendly could be easy unless the person wasn't friendly.. like an Ares kid or something.
    "I think your art is cool." She heard Nikki say.
    Jaime smiled. She didn't really like to show-off to people her art unless they asked so getting compliments weren't that rare. She liked cartoons because they were simple to draw and it's one where you could let your imagination flow. You didn't have to follow any lines and what-not.
    "Thanks." she said. She began to draw again, thinking about what she could possibly add to make her picture more... different.

Post by Guest 12/22/2014, 2:33 pm

Nikki blushed a little harder. "Thanks..." She mumbled. You can't just leave a compliment without thanks. That's probably Nikki's motto, knowing her. Or, "Save the polar bears from global warming!". She's just that type of girl.

Nikki took another one of her sketchbooks from her bag. It was one of her old ones, with random doodles. She flipped through some, showing them to Jaime. "Umm... These are some of my old doodles..." They really were just like people sitting, and a sketch of her school crush she had in grade 5.

ooc: sorry it's such a crappy post...
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 12/26/2014, 5:14 am

ooc: that's okay liza! :D

bic:
    Jaime smiled and noticed Nikki grabbing out another sketchbook. Nikki flipped through some of the pages and Jiame was quite impressed. Even if they were older ones for Nikki.
    "they're good. quite like the people theme." she said, noticing how many of them had been of the same guy. She felt her nosey trait poking through.
    "who's that?" she asked a bir curiously. Of course she didn't mind if Nikki wouldnt tell her. Jaime could always find out herself right?

Post by Guest 12/26/2014, 2:35 pm

"Oh, um, a school crush..." Nikki said, blushing more than she was before. "It was just in fifth grade though." It turned out that the boy had been a huge jerk, so Nikki was happy to get away from him after sixth grade. She had fallen in love to easily once again. And because of that it completely broke her heart when she found out more of his personality. But that was way in the past;she had forgotten all about him until she showed Jaime the picture.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:26 am