A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Fight until your knuckles bleed, your arms are shattered and broke

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Fight until your knuckles bleed, your arms are shattered and broke Empty Re: Fight until your knuckles bleed, your arms are shattered and broke

Post by Perca 1/5/2015, 3:12 pm

After looking for Alucard in his cabin, I walked into the Arena, his next favorite place at camp. And indeed, there he was, sweat running down his naked back and blood coating his knuckles. "Ally?"I called out shyly, a bit afraid to step closer
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Fight until your knuckles bleed, your arms are shattered and broke Empty Re: Fight until your knuckles bleed, your arms are shattered and broke

Post by Perca 1/5/2015, 3:34 pm

"Ally!"I gasped and ran towards him."You're hurt! W-we need to go to the infirmary! Your arm!"I rambled on as I carefully traced his poorly bandaged hand with my finger."Come, we must go now"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 1/5/2015, 3:47 pm

I was ready to train with my leader, Kevin. He had helped me improve some before in the mobility department, so he probably knew combat as well. But then I saw a big guy with very bloody knuckles and...a girl with blue hair, just as Nico had described Sapphire. I tapped Kevin on the shoulder and whispered, "That's Alucard and Sapphire. Just as Nico described."

I whispered back to Kyle, "Confirmed. Keep your guard up, but as ad right now, he is an innocent. Remember the Creed. If he recognizes us and tries to attack us, then we fight. Don't get jumpy."

I confirmed, "Acknowledged. Keeping guard up." I then walked up to the straw man, and pulled out my Stygian Iron sword and left hidden blade. I stabbed the straw with my hidden blade, cut its head off with the sword, and kicked it down at the methodical pace all Assassins knew.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/5/2015, 4:08 pm

I noticed Alucard tensing up like us, and I noticed him moving his hand, probably to arm himself. I looked at Kevin.

I saw Kyle looking at me and whispered, "I see it too. Get ready to defend yourself."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/5/2015, 4:21 pm

"No, we need to go to the infirmary. You are injured, you need to get checked. I practically heard the bones of your arm crack!" I exclaimed and tugged him towards the exit again
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/5/2015, 5:57 pm

"Not unless you come with me. I am not backing down from this. Now it is not the tume to play the bad boy. Now move your behind and go to the Infirmary!"I demanded and tried to push him outside
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/5/2015, 6:09 pm

He still had his hand on his manacle. What the hell was he doing?

I said to Kyle, "He's trying to get Sapphire out of here. Just hold."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/5/2015, 6:30 pm

I noticed an irritation in his tone as he told Sapphire it wasn't the time. I said to Kevin, "He's getting annoyed, this may lead to something."

I was internally worried that Kyle might snap and see a threat where there was none. I was also worried that the Bleeding Effect might happen here and now, causing me to do something wrong. But I tried to keep my cool and said, "Negative, Kyle, stay on point. Remember the Creed."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/6/2015, 3:04 am

"SHUT UP! I don't care if it's the time or not - I don't even care if there is an angry Hydra right behind me. You are going to the infirmary right now, or I'll call your mom, Tepes"I finally exploded in anger bottled inside from my previous conversation with Nico."And you, over there"I turned and pointed at the two weird guys,"stop staring, it is not polite"

OOC: Too much AC
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/6/2015, 3:10 am

I said to Sapphire, "All right, you know we're here. Did Nico ever tell you about a guy named Kyle? That's me."

I said to Kyle in a much quieter tone, "Damn it, you gave us away. I told you not to get jumpy, apprentice! You had one job! Now that you failed it, this situation is going to play out in a very bloody way. Nice going."

OOC: Yeah, I decided that Kyle would follow through on being jumpy. And these two are like assassins from AC, I designed them that way.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/6/2015, 3:17 am

I froze in shock as tears started to fill my eyes."The guy t-to kill my Ally. B-but I-I said I-I'd talk to h-him! W-why won't he believe me?! Ally is good! If you wanna get him, you'll h-have to go t-through me"I
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/6/2015, 3:33 am

I saw the hellhound, and whistled for my own hellhound, Sparky, to keep it busy. I said, "You got a death wish, huh? Well, my father will be there for you on the other side. He will be the one letting you into the Underworld. And I will send my father some fresh meat if I must."

I was in full damage control mode, "Damn it, this is a misunderstanding. Nico didn't send us! I came here to train my stubborn apprentice in the ways of combat, and we happened to run into you. Nico has nothing to do with this! Call the damn hounds off, both of you. We need not fight!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/6/2015, 3:36 am

"NO!"I cried out as I wrapped my hands around Ally's waist, tears now freely falling from my eyes"P-please don't d-do that! I-I don't want you t-to die! I want n-no one t-to die! P-please, A-ally! I-I can't loose y-you, y-you are my f-friend! P-pplease don't hurt h-him"I added as I looked upat Nico's friend."P-Please"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/6/2015, 3:42 am

I said, "That depends. If he calls that hound off, I won't kill him. But that hound was sent to kill Nico, you know it as well as both Kevin and I do. My hellhound is the only thing stopping Alucard from murdering Nico in cold blood!" I practically yelled that last part.

I yelled, "Apprentice, Alucard, there is no need for this pointless violence. Yes, it is wrong of you to try to kill Nico, Alucard. But Kyle, your threats are no better! This all comes from the misunderstanding that you think Nico sent us. We were simply training! There is no need for this!"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/6/2015, 4:19 am

"P-please call Baskervile back. Coal would miss him. C-can we go to the infirmary now?"I sniffed as I wiped my tears on my pink pajama sleeve
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/6/2015, 4:28 am

I then put it together, "The signal for...Baskerville...is your death. It's a setup. You thought we wouldn't piece it together. You just want Nico dead because you're jealous of the attention Sapphire gives him, you violent, psychotic scumbag! If you knew Nico, you'd know he doesn't have the will to harm any human being on thus earth, even those who probably deserve it, much less innocent

I said, "ENOUGH! Alucard, your intent to kill an innocent breaks one of the three tenents of our Creed. The Creed is our way of life, and you are blatantly trying to violate it. However, Kyle, we all should stand down. See reason, brothers!"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/6/2015, 4:42 am

OOC: It okay if one of the two knocks Alucard out, and wounds him further? Maybe then Alucard could meet my character Jay, who is a medic? Maybe via poison blade, if you're okay with that.

BIC: I said to Alucard, "I'd believe you if you weren't showing all the signs of being possessive and judgemental, and overall acting like a blithering idiot who deserves to meet my father. I mean, wanting to murder a guy who simply is genuinely attracted to Sapphire, and wants her to be happy? Where do you get off being such a possessive idiot who thinks he decides for others. You would fit perfectly among the Templar scum we meet!"

I said, "Unforatunately, Alucard, you cannot control Sapphire. I'd suggest giving it up."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:04 am