A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Demetrius Mikos

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Demetrius Mikos Empty Demetrius Mikos

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2014, 10:15 pm

Demetrius Mikos 2ev88hy
    Name:Demetrius Algo Mikos; Goes by Dem
    Eyes:light green
    Hair:light brown
    Height:6’3”
    Body Type:Considering he used to be a quarterback in high school he is built exactly like one.
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Marian Mikos
    Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Pets: Border Collie named Bella
    Demetrius Mikos Npkthe
    Talents: Dem is a very talented musician like some of his siblings and he has a natural gift for the usage and identification of Flora which helps him immensely in making herbal remedies and healing medicines. He also has the most amazing singing voice or any male singer ever.
    Weapon**:elvish style Rowan bow, with Celestial Bronze arrows, and celestial bronze sword
    Personality: Demetrius is a kind hearted guy who loves to make friends and will always try to be surrounded by others. More often than not you can find him sitting on the top of the Apollo cabin with his Acoustic guitar playing around with tunes and making up songs to share with anyone who wants to listen. He also doesn't like to see anyone upset so he'll try anything to get people to smile. The same goes for injuries. If anyone's hurt he's going to be there with the right herbs and salves to aid anyone in need. The friends he makes are like his family and he's always willing to lend a hand, or his bowman ship, when needed.
    Flaws: Despite his friendly demeanor, Dem is actually a lonely guy trying to find someone to share him time with. He spends so much of his time with Bella and his guitar that he sometimes doesn't know how to act in public, acting either twice his age or half it.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
    Life Before Camp*:Demetrius had a well off life before camp. Good grades, star quarterback, and everyone wanted to be his friend. But all Dem wanted was to fit in. He was an odd combination as far as high-school guys went. He was a nerd but a jock, a loner but everyone wanted to be his friend, and he never really had a ‘clique’ to go hang out with in school. That’s when his mom got him Bella, a black and white Border Collie and an acoustic guitar. His mom, knowing of his father’s true identity, wanted to teach her son how he could feel relaxed and really let his talent be discovered. Soon after taking up the guitar he auditioned for the school talent show and wowed the entire student body with his own original song that he sang and performed with nothing but his acoustic. That's about the time the ‘accidents’ started happening. Dem was walking home one day when a giant dog-like creature jumped out at him and began chasing him, barking and biting at him. To add to the hysteria a girl he often saw in school jumped out of the small wooded area and began fighting off the creature. When she pierced its hide it faded into nothing but a pile of dust. She then grabbed Dem by his shirt collar and dragged him along as she talked on and on about a place called Camp Half-Blood. After reaching the camp he found out she was a daughter of Ares and had bee non a recon mission to help demigods get to camp.
    RP Example*:I sat on the balcony of our third story apartment and began playing a random tune on my guitar as Bella fell asleep on my king size bed. I loved London in the fall, it just smelled nice and all the good medicine plants were at their peaks. As the tune took shape into the song I sang at the talent show I sang along, not really caring who was listening. I loved London. I really did. But there were times I wished I could see more of the world.
    Any notes about your characters:Can speak fluent Nordic and has a tribal wolf tattoo on his left shoulder

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 12/24/2014, 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Demetrius Mikos Empty Re: Demetrius Mikos

Post by Kendall 12/24/2014, 10:20 pm

Add some more to his personality outside of his love for music.

I suppose all his arrows are CB?

Powers:
    - Why doesn't his bow ever run out of arrows? Does he have a magical quiver?
    - And I think knowing the uses and names of all plants may be a bit much. Did he study all of this or...?
    - Also, neither of these are actual powers.

I suppose the girl who took him to camp was also a demigod?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Demetrius Mikos Empty Re: Demetrius Mikos

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2014, 10:36 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby