A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

CHRISTMAS!

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

CHRISTMAS! Empty CHRISTMAS!

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2014, 11:13 am

I sat in my bunk with nothing but Chessie and my electric guitar. Sleep had been amazingly peaceful and I was thankful for that. Maybe dad did listen to his kids after all. I let myself get lost in my music as I began singing Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides, not really caring who heard me anymore.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

CHRISTMAS! Empty Re: CHRISTMAS!

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2014, 11:57 am

It had been an awful piece of work to keep George from eating the moth hat. He had eyed the package ever since Morpheus had put it in Hermes' mail center and since then he had done everything he could to get to it. In the end Hermes just turned his caduceus into a cell phone, in silent mode. It was kind of mean for Martha, the poor girl hadn't done anything wrong, but Hermes had a long night ahead and hungry snakes wouldn't be part of it.
    His winged Santa hat on his head, red fur boots at his feet, he briefly considered steal- cough, borrowing Artemis's deer chariot but decided against it. She'd probably send a bunch of wild guineafowls after him if he did -- she was quite fond of those birds.
    So Hermes appeared in the middle of the night in Camp Half-Blood, everything dark except for some Christmas trees glistening with lights here and there. He looked left and right then tiptoed over to Morpheus' cabin to give the hat to the girl. Nerissa, her name was. Recently arrived.
    He put the package at the foot of her bed with the receipt note, suppressed a yawn (damn you Morpheus cabin) and went back out before he collapsed snoring on the ground.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2014, 12:08 pm

I woke up the next morning with Chessie pawing at a box on the foot of my bed. CHRISTMAS! I quickly opened the box and took out the stunning hat. It looked just like the mad hatter's! At the bottom of the box was a note from my father telling me how to use the hat. No way, it could turn into moths! Unhinged. I spoke just as the directions told me and soon the cabin had a cluster of moths flying around in it. I jumped around and giggled as a few of the moths landed on my bare skin. They were so soft and cute!Ensnared. I said and the moths all began flying back into place making the hat. Thanks dad. I love the gift. I said mentally hoping he heard. I placed the hat on my dresser and changed into some clothes to match. This was going to be the best Christmas ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 2:01 pm